India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
What if this entire de escalation is a drama and Chinese army is repositioning itself to attack Indian troops again with full preparedness because this is what they did in 1962 India should better Prepare and increase the defence budget particularly for indigenous research and development

Proxy1234

Country flag
Lt Col N, the 2iC, led the charge that did the maximum damage to the PLA. He has, since, taken over command of the 16th Battallion.

We had more of those non-lethal injuries. Which we declared as a Battle Casualty as sustained in face of enemy.

There is a specific Army Order for that too, which I will refrain from naming, which defines clearly what constitutes a Battle and a Physical casualty.
India declared 20 dead, Chinese are yet to give their dead. Indian Army statement came out that the rest of the soldiers will completely recover and will return to duty. If the 'rumours' are to be believed, Chinese suffered more in terms of either dead or unfit to return to duty. No need to complicate this into definition of casualties and what all it comprises of.
After 16 June, Chinese lost more in terms of dead/unfit to return to duty is what is the reality as per rumours. Time will tell what is the truth without any obfuscation.

sachincba

Country flag
What if this entire de escalation is a drama and Chinese army is repositioning itself to attack Indian troops again with full preparedness because this is what they did in 1962 India should better Prepare and increase the defence budget particularly for indigenous research and development
Quote possible. No trusting Chinese

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Sirji

CASEVAC Prioritization as per IA discuss karni hai kya?

Do you really want an effing TATA Sumo Ambulance to be marked in military style carrying militants familiar with the lingo to use the lingo and parlance to ram into a facility in garb of carrying a critically ill patient?

Do you really use your grey matter? I will refuse to use exact terms, just to prove my "credentials" to you.

Those who matter, know who I am :D
I just simply taught a very basic thing Casulties are classified as Dead or Wounded .. nothing else/// injuries are sustained out side battle ... you do not want so leave it...

dumdumdum

Country flag
Who is stopping PM from taking action against these people ?
Fact is our PM loves to play victim card and is therefore not taking any action against corrupt Congress people.
BJP needs a weak Congress for its political victories.
What "action" do you suppose one takes in a democratic country if people merely says that PM is idiot, PM screwed up , China has captured 2.78934 KM of Indian territory. Why don't you have some gyaan for
a. People who do these stupid acts
b. For those who keep believing these jokers inspite of dozens of such acts?

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
India declared 20 dead, Chinese are yet to give their dead. Indian Army statement came out that the rest of the soldiers will completely recover and will return to duty. If the 'rumours' are to be believed, Chinese suffered more in terms of either dead or unfit to return to duty. No need to complicate this into definition of casualties and what all it comprises of.

For the bold, have I asked you to post in a certain way, that you presume to tell me what I can and what I can not post?

You make a baseless claim of me claiming 4, which you subsequently read was incorrect. Category 4 is a dead patient in medical parlance. (again not exact army jargon being used)

Then you presume to tell me, what I can and what I can not call a casualty? Which even IA defines as casualty, you assume that you have the authority to deny that terminology being used by me?

You can ask for clarification. You will be given, if not going beyond what can be on a forum.

After 16 June, Chinese lost more in terms of dead/unfit to return to duty is what is the reality as per rumours. Time will tell what is the truth without any obfuscation.
Reality. Rumors.

Strange that one is. Look up the meaning of the words.

Cheers

Sehwag213

Country flag
What "action" do you suppose one takes in a democratic country if people merely says that PM is idiot, PM screwed up , China has captured 2.78934 KM of Indian territory. Why don't you have some gyaan for
a. People who do these stupid acts
b. For those who keep believing these jokers inspite of dozens of such acts?
There is enough evidence to put entire Gandhi and Wadra family in jail. He doesn't take any action because he wants a weak opposition.

dumdumdum

Country flag
For the moment, it seems like Amit Shah, Modi, and Doval have had the last laugh. Infrastructure work along the LAC, the key factor driving PLA hysteria to “settle” the border, has not stopped and will not be stopped at any cost.
Agreed this round has gone completely to India. Even in the PR battle we have scored much more than China.

Does that mean we should become complacent ? Hell no !!. China is wounded. They will come bag next time with vengeance. We need to keep doing what we have been doing for last 5 odd years.. Better Infra, Better Weapons, Better International Relations and last but not the least ..Stronger Economy

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
I just simply taught a very basic thing Casulties are classified as Dead or Wounded .. nothing else/// injuries are sustained out side battle ... you do not want so leave it...
Sirji

Yeh samajh aa jayega?

High risers study Tac A and Tac B for entrance to go get the stamp at wellington.

Proof enough for you to understand that am someone who knows the organization?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles