India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaaleshwaar

Country flag
The statements by PM, President and Vice President along with our army personnel and many meetings with CCS and other military personnel and one with President as well as chartering from OSINTs makes it seem like something big is highly likely and dare I say looks to be imminent.

Waanar

Country flag

This is the ultimate explanation of PLAAF's ability, hands down.

Check out the channel. He's a very good presenter and elaborates very well with simple language for us 'aerially' challenged individuals. :p

No seriously, the charts really lay the information out in a much more processable way for us non-servicemen.
Absolutely worth watching.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

This is the ultimate explanation of PLAAF's ability, hands down.

Check out the channel. He's a very good presenter and elaborates very well with simple language for us 'aerially' challenged individuals. :p

No seriously, the charts really lay the information out in a much more processable way for us non-servicemen.
Absolutely worth watching.
That's why my sis told the primary target of the Eastern's air command would be Chonqquiq and Siuchuan's as most of their air assets are located followed by the Northen air Command's UAR's where there rest air assets are located only token Force's is located at tibet's

Flying Dagger

Country flag
I believe the era of low level bombing by planes has gone and unless you can prove that such aircraft can successfully deflect Manpads the argument will not stand.
Helicopters mostly fly low compared to planes and will be vulnerable to Manpads.
Most of them have Self Protection Suites. Even the super expensive Apache faces a Manpads threat and they have counter measures system.
Well there is always a risk. But one needs to come up with solution and stealthy drones in future might come handy .

Apart from that heavily armored and agile twin engine light attack aircrafts in line with su25 /Su39 and A-10 combo will come in handy.

BAE hawk could be useful the key is we have to try the option and based on learning from war or training it can be implemented. It isn't something we can conclude on keyboard right now.

Also I believe survivability of fast LCH kind helis might be a little more in comparison to Apache
and since there will be chances of getting hit a low cost platform is ideal for it.

War is not abt the no. of platform we may lose or the no. of soldiers had to sacrifice their life for it but how efficient and effective our strategy turns out and how much area we can control.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
What is NAC? And what is Orange code anyway?
Typo mistake sorry NCA Nuclear Command Authority and the APR baba's always used to say in language of code orange code red and who know's even the photo shop image of the AKASH launcher was a serious joke as symbolic image and dont knew even his news about boat is true or not

IndianHawk

Country flag
Better to go on a current budget of 1,00,000 crores for faster smaller submarine of 4,000 tonnes SSN's with speed to cover entire IOR Regione's at fast speed of 60 knot's with less crew and we could afford to field 24 to 30 submarine's easily on a limited budget's
Why not leave it to naval planners?

4000 ton SSN makes no sense today. Ammunition and storage of SSN must be adequate to support global patrol . It needs to be as big as possible. We are building 6k ton SSN as the beginning later we will build 12-14k ton SSN. Probably taking cues from design of our S5 class SSBN which will be 12-13k ton.

Also currently our plans are to have
4 arihant + 3 s5= 7 ssbn
6 SSN
6 Scorpion + 6 p75i
Refitting old subs for more life.
And later indegenious ssk ==12.

Adequate for now . What we need is speedy execution. P75i must start asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New threads

Articles