India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmitG

Country flag
Vultures are out already... Sigh!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well most of it has played out as it says. What’s wrong with the piece? It’s no secret that while we did pappi jhappi and sat on our backsides attending chai biscot sessions , the Chinese have invited them selves over and decided to make permanent homes for themselves in our house.

AmitG

Country flag
There are about 6-12 OHIO subs that patrol the Pacific daily. 2 OHIO subs can probably wipe
out the whole chinese eastern seaboard within hours.
The Chinese can’t match the US militarily. Not yet anyway. The US navy could wipe the floor with the Chinki navy in a week and that’s no exaggeration. They know the Chinks are more bluster than anything. But how does that help India. We are not allied with the US.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Four super carrier 30 us billion dollar
Stealth fleet 96 combined 19 billion us dollars
Thand 2 to 3 billion us dollars

mokoman

Country flag
It's too little I guess! I demand 4 carriers 2 sq F35 2 sq F22 also if possible entire USN 7th fleet 3 regiment THAAD
If a small conflict erupts here , US fleet could do some flexing , put pressure on them , maybe bombard spartly and parcel islands and use marines to take it over .

Chinese will then lose South China Sea .

But i guess its all wishful thinking .

AmitG

Country flag
If a small conflict erupts here , US fleet could do some flexing , put pressure on them , maybe bombard spartly and parcel islands and use marines to take it over .

Chinese will then lose South China Sea .

But i guess its all wishful thinking .
Y would the US do that? No one is coming to get our chestnuts out of the fire. We have to do that ourselves.

Country flag
The Chinese can’t match the US militarily. Not yet anyway. The US navy could wipe the floor with the Chinki navy in a week and that’s no exaggeration. They know the Chinks are more bluster than anything. But how does that help India. We are not allied with the US.
It does not except India is part of the QUAD . We do not know what understanding
or agreements are in QUAD but we did spend more than a decade in the grouping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles