India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jailor

Country flag
I don't know, i just quoted some dicussion from Chinese military forum. As Indian here, we are also watch the situation but we are normal people don't know that's really happened. just limited source.
The picture is clearly photoshopped LMAO........i guess Pakistan learns propaganda, lying and cowardice from you.

Imagine invading a land getting your ass kicked and then to Hide the shame put on photoshopped pictures to Feel Good about yourself :rofl:😂:pound: LMAO, does china has soldiers or 2 cent trolls.

Jailor

Country flag
I think few Indian soldiers might have got injured due to stone pelting by the Chinkies & we may have returned the favour & injured theirs. This is probably little old incident when all this started. Anyways we are used to the bloodshed & not the Chinese. Few more videos like these CCP will be roasted in Taiwan HK & even in their own China.
The pic is photoshopped look closely.

sorcerer

Country flag
Sorry, the information is very limited, the PLA is quite isolatied system. The normal Chinese military fans sometiems need to go Twitter and Indian Meida to guess what really happens...

This image is not from a unkown uploader in the forum, since few hours ago, the "Chinese captured solider" video are circulating on Chinese cyber, people are angry that "Are we lost the conflict with Indian?", then this mystery image shown. I personal believe this image is ture.
Truly photoshopped...
chinese isolated system was under pressure after the round of "chinese captured soldiers"..
that was the chinese answer to the "Are we lost conflict with Indians?"

From china with photoshop

Jailor

Country flag
Sorry, the information is very limited, the PLA is quite isolatied system. The normal Chinese military fans sometiems need to go Twitter and Indian Meida to guess what really happens...

This image is not from a unkown uploader in the forum, since few hours ago, the "Chinese captured solider" video are circulating on Chinese cyber, people are angry that "Are we lost the conflict with Indian?", then this mystery image shown. I personal believe this image is ture.
This image is photoshopped just look carefully, if you aren't a troll you will see.
What you personally believe is decided by ccp, first get out of mental slavery and have some freedom of thought then talk about your Personal feelings :pound:

piKacHHu

Country flag
U don't need to express your emotion to me, i just present some images and background story from Chinese military forum. Your angry makes no sense to me, I don't express my personal feeling here anyway.
Guys, Let's not shoot the Messenger !

Any information is good information; provided it's not laced with Propaganda ! And we have liberty on this forum to call it out & destroy it with facts.

As a part of discussion, it's sometimes useful to know about perspective from the other side. Given the situation, in which very little information is available other than sat images , it would be interesting to know the objective of PLA for this incursion.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Ok now it definitely a Chinese troop. Why this video isn't on YouTube already? How the fuck they came inside our territory? So many questions.
It is. It came from YouTube.

By a car? Not like there's fencing like Pak border.

BangaliBabu

Country flag
Since this a forum, integrity rather than chest-trumping is advisable. No hard feelings, but I want to know which part of those Chinese forum images are photoshopped?? I don't know nothing about photoshopping neither can I detect it and link it to our video.......

another_armchair

Country flag
I think few Indian soldiers might have got injured due to stone pelting by the Chinkies & we may have returned the favour & injured theirs. This is probably little old incident when all this started. Anyways we are used to the bloodshed & not the Chinese. Few more videos like these CCP will be roasted in Taiwan HK & even in their own China.
More than a few actually with nasty injuries. The Chinese used iron clubs, short rods, clubs with nails, pipes etc. Stones too.

IA should pull out a couple of companies from Arty, Mech and ASC, kit them up with riot gear and tasers next.

Another physical confrontation will result in most PLA men ending up in ICU.

sorcerer

Country flag
Guys, Let's not shoot the Messenger !

Any information is good information; provided it's not laced with Propaganda ! And we have liberty on this forum to call it out & destroy it with facts.

As a part of discussion, it's sometimes useful to know about perspective from the other side. Given the situation, in which very little information is available other than sat images , it would be interesting to know the objective of PLA for this incursion.
objective is to get what they can on the ground before a diplomatic talk.
china is super pissed with India welcoming and changing clauses in advantage of foreign companies to shift their base from china to India.
We changed a few clauses so that Apple and others can shift their production base to India...

Them chinese also want to hand twist India led investigation into the chinese lab created virus wrecking havoc across the world, which chinese did with the help of WHO.

Them chinese is also worried we are going for poK and these shameless chinese squatters will have to move their bum out of the leased land in Kashmir.

Them chinese is worried with all the support political and others which we are giving to Taiwan, Thailand etc etc.

Well!! lets see how much more china can inflate with their steroid shots
:popcorn:

Ajax01

Country flag
Interesting pic. Whats the source? The third guy with jacket looks like a bit cropped

sorcerer

Country flag
More than a few actually with nasty injuries. The Chinese used iron clubs, short rods, clubs with nails, pipes etc. Stones too.
:rofl:chinese know very well that only thing that is made in china and which works is prehistoric makeshift instruments like iron clubs and rods.
looks like them dont trust their own junk copied stuffs

cereal killer

Country flag

IA should pull out a couple of companies from Arty, Mech and ASC, kit them up with riot gear and tasers next.

Another physical confrontation will result in most PLA men ending up in ICU.
I agree & I said the same in an earlier reply. Arm the ITBP with street weapons, Trench raiding clubs. Break some bones leave battle scars on these f***ers. Release videos & humiliate PLA in front of the whole world.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Video or it did not happen,

I can photoShop Chinese Soldiers licking underside of a Gay Donkey...
So, please ask the Chinese champions to provide the video, just like how the Indians did.

From the video, it's very clear what happened ->
1. Indians were in complete control of the situation.
2. Chinese ran away and left their man,
3. indian officer protected the injured Chinese soldier.
4. At first blood, it's very clear Chinese Soldiers have run away.

The fourth point is the most important, this Chinese Dog has no fight in it, it's size is just for Show, there is no Fight and bite...

Ajax01

Country flag
Video would have been much better that a pic. Also did anybody figure out where the LAC lies over finger 8 or 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles