India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Don't laugh those meltdown warriors will defeat china by posting negative comments here. Because that obviously works !!
These meltdown warriors will shit in their pants if a single lgb is thrown on IA by Chinese. Thank God they are not in IA.

daya

Country flag
I work in a corporatised PSU. Absolute shitty work culture. Management too scared to take on the Leftist trade unions. I'm sure Corporatisation of OFBs won't help.
Either you don't work in PSU or ignorant. Where is UNION? Have you seen the result of Bank Association call for strike? Railways? Bengal and Kerala may be an exception, but no existence of UNIONs anywhere in India. The UNIONs are not in a position even to talk at par with government. The leaders are engaged in personal interests. 9304 posts have been abolished in MES, have you heard any voice? In OFB, there was an strike, but that was managed. ESMA is there and a lot more, if they resort to strike. Though, Im confident, that, Unions will defer their plans, if any exigency arises.

Last edited:

jik60

Country flag
Let Him do that 98 % of Civilians Don't know Zack Shit on Strategic Matters .He Will Learn Something.

I Do Promote DFI On My Social media To Raise there awareness For Noobs
And how can you so assure of yourself that you know all horseshit about strategic affairs and ridicule the insight 98% of the population. The only only difference may be common people have jobs to do but 98% of poster in DFI may be jobless. Dont be a snooty one like Gandhi family. Now look how I wasted my 2 min by replying you.

I have been roaming around these forum-forum game since 2007 in many national or international ones, I can certainly tell you that except for a little meager rest's (including myself) way of thinking or posts are all usually turn out to be useless and has very little significance in the real world scenario.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Govt is guilty of being unprepared. Why couldn't it have contingency plans ready for events like this when this fiasco has been going on for many years? Of course, I will eat my words if this delay is part of the contingency plan.
Same question here It will another few months for perperation, a few days for climatizition for newer troops and startegy planning not until maybe August or later if they decide to act now.

Sanatani

Country flag
General GD Bakshi has massive fan following in Jammu Doda & Kishtwar Hindus. The VDC was so indebted to his support when local Hindu boys took up arms to stop the killings that were happening there aka Kashmir PanUdit style. Terrorists were so terrified of VDC that now local Hindus are safe there. All credit goes to this man. Massive respect. Wish J&K had a LG like him.
True. I heard they killed 83 terrorists that time.

cereal killer

Country flag
India should join OBOR and BRI.. We should now become the ally of china and give them some land in goodwill because we can't fight them.. Our army talk with them even after they kill 20 our leadership are shit scaraed of them.. So it's safe to say that china is a superpower sand we should ally with them and maybe we can also created some CIEC.. (on similar line of CPEC)
I knew this was coming :crying:. Anyways bro never believe too much on politicians I know you are feeling low. China will always be a paper dragon to me & it amazes me how our leadership for decades have failed to understand their psyche. We know everything about Porkistan their ideology but we don't know much about how these Chinese think that's why we keep getting backstabbed. But never ever lose faith in Indian Army.

DG7867

Country flag
I am Fed up Every Time I have to Spoon Feed Noobs And Rudali's :facepalm:

1. First Chinese Came Planned For this Situation not months but years in advance That is Why They released Bio Attack on World To meet there Objectives in LAC + Hong kong Taiwan
  2. The attack was Planned To Escalate this thing Into Short term war And To Paint India as aggressor Nepal Episode Was Just Part of this Strategy Observe the Pattern in There FO statements And Pakistan Is definitely involved. They are Doing Military War games in Karachi CODENAME HIGHSTREAK
  3. 16 June Episode Technically was Not Comes in a Category of Military Attack From china It was Designed In the way to Provoke India to make Military strike
  4. After 16 CCS was commenced And decision was Made To Change LAC ROE forever And Start Preparation For Tactical ops And Scale op Border Infrastructure rapidly And Stock up reserves
  5. This A Chess game now India Deploying its Forces To Make Chinese blink First
  6. Many things Are Planned on LAC against Chinese By Military Have Patience Its Will be Roller-coaster ride
  7. Talks are Now is just An Exercise For buying Time for Preparation & Subversion
  8. Doval + EAM Jaishankar want CCP to blink first And You Will See in Coming Days things will be unfolded.

PS:Many People Assume that It Will be Cake Walk that IA Will just Roll Its way Into Tibet in Next 48 & 72 hours.That Is not How things Work In reality.you guys are forgetting Kargil war.How Hard It was in Military terms And what was the Collateral.This Is Not Total war Game Or Pubg this is real Life With Real Military Life's And Countries Honor at stake

Picture Representation

By saying blink you mean chinese making a mistake?

akhil mehta

Country flag
Chinese embassy in India
Release a statement/there version about Galwan valley incident
In this statement they Claim Galwan valley is located in Chinese side of LAC.
IMG_20200620_001232.jpg

Suhaan

Country flag
I knew this was coming :crying:. Anyways bro never believe too much on politicians I know you are feeling low. China will always be a paper dragon to me & it amazes me how our leadership for decades have failed to understand their psyche. We know everything about Porkistan their ideology but we don't know much about how these Chinese think that's why we keep getting backstabbed. But never ever lose faith in Indian Army.
We will call out their bluff,just the way porky nuclear bluff was called out,if we as commoners can sense that ,then why not Modi

Srinivas_K

Country flag
You too??
F5 had chinese road since 1999. How is that intrusion??
Just that they show their bravado infront of every one based on RSS and BJP Govt. statements but when it is time they chicken out and try to blame the same leadership.

Some people have no idea about wars, what is the moment we are in.

For every move Govt. makes there is a counter move from anonymous accounts, congress pidis and communist idiots. Majority of meltdown pussies pick this propaganda and cry here.

Modi can go to Pangong lake and do yoga just like he did the flag hosting in lalchowk Kashmir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles