India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niks_12

Country flag
Guys, calm the hell down. There are people watching this meltdown and despondency which surely can be taken advantage of.

Let's assess things objectively and wait for a few days to see where this goes. If there is inaction, we can surely draw our lessons and talk of alternate discourses. Let's have the empowered people do their jobs for the time being.

IndianHawk

Country flag
What options do india have now ???

1. attack and take back village --> china will attack back in that area
2. negotiate ---> it will calm things down however china will not step back
3. start war --> lets make sure no one is idiot enough to start a war
4. Fortify current position --> only option left .
China can't even take taiwan lol.

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
I have full faith in the Indian soldier, I think we all can agree. But if they were left with not much to work with, it's not going to work out well - I think we all can agree on that as well. I just have a feeling the Chinese caught the Indian admins off guard at a moment when the world was concerned about other things. Modi likely was briefed the same. They were getting their artillery, helicopters, tanks, etc. mobilized for some time now. Was the Indian response on par? Was it on par as if Pakistan would've done the same on LOC?

You really cant trust these Chinese at all. Get this through the Indian admins thick heads - whatever party they may be. If you can take such a tactical advantage when there was, is a plague going you have to prepare the worst with these guys.

Last edited:

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
This is politicians and bastards gang of lawyers, police play with us in full bloom.
Kids watch it clearly.
This is what they say, asked for bat got in return tennis racket, but still you got at least something.
Bastards.

Flint

But china had occupied it now only.. I know china had advantage but no retaliation.. That's where in have issue.. Now they are occupying Galwan heights.. They can now challenge DBO road.. God help us if we try to defend siachin and these Chinese disrupt our supply...
they don't occupy any heights at galwan. what are you smoking. atleast get basic facts right

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Most here are leftists (proven) and aching for a dictatorship.
Bhai, I'm not even interested in the "response" part,it comes under pmo's decision.

Like many people ,I was baffled by his speech that too came after his "maarte maarte" speech.

I'm not alone in this,Even senior members like @LETHALFORCE expressed his concern on his speech.

@ezsasa said its a loc like situation now.

But ppl calling me absurd,how is that?

Snowcat

Country flag
So I was reading about the 2018 incident on economic times and here is what I found.

Even areas along the banks of the Pangong Lake in Ladakh, where a clash between Indian and Chinese troops took place on August 15, are under dispute. The LAC passes through the lake, but India and China do not agree on its exact location. The mountains sloping on the banks of the lake form finger-like structures.

India controls area only up to ‘Finger 4’, which is a bone of contention between India and China as both claim it to be a part of their territory. Chinese border posts are at ‘Finger 8’.
On August 15, a joint patrol of Indian Army and ITBP personnel had prevented Chinese soldiers from moving beyond Finger 4. The Chinese soldiers left, but returned later with more people, carrying rods. They attacked the Indian soldiers, who retaliated. Besides scuffles, stone pelting also took place, leading to injuries on both sides.

What does mr modi have to say about this.

cereal killer

Country flag
Ya luckily for he didn;t endure that pain and shame for long he gone kaput in 14 months from the war defeat . But Modi here has to face another painful months of his tenure . Good luck with that especially when congress has duplicate copy of Indira gandhi getting ready in the wings to take on the mantle
Really yar I never supported the thought of Yogi being a future PM. I thought he is unsuited to do this job. But now I feel we need a hot headed guy like him.

another_armchair

Country flag
Modi did make one mistake he should not have said Nobody did intrusion that makes aksai chin a tricky situation..
so is LAC now IB..
It's a blunder if u look at it that way
See?

All the veterans who had been supporting him with absolutely blind faith feel orphaned today.

There will be another skirmish tomorrow.

More soldiers could die, more captives.

Will there be more barter trade?

First it was no bullets. Now POW's for land. The message going out since last night is very wrong and demoralizing. Nobody is demanding for a frontal attack, just make a stand and don't sell out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles