Status
Not open for further replies.

rajesh agarawal

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
His post history is fascinating
It's like a glimpse into Fattu Chachu's mind post China attack 1962

"Going through debates on r bharat channel. China already intruded 4 to 6 km inside our territory.Did political leadership really have guts to take back ?
.......So it means china already inside our territory and we are not doing anything ? India needs political will.
.....What will happen now ? Will india loose Ladakh also
.....Sometimes i felt India act like a weak nation. I am sorry but its truth. Why don't India act like super-powers."
Bhai mind set nhi hai. Jo dikh raha hai public woh bol raha huun. Jawab do phir kisi ne abhi tak to jawab diya nhi ?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Got confirmation guys. The commander level talks on LAC ended and China is not ready to reduce troops or leave area. The stand off will continue.

Corp Commander Lt Gen Harinder Singh has reached the 14 Corps HQ. He has forwarded the situation report to Northern Army Commander Lt Gen YK Joshi, who will now forward it to the Army HQ with his comments. Army HQ will then discuss it with MoD, PMO, NSA, etc.

Don't expect any official statement on the meeting today.
this outcome is perfectly fine for us, I guess..

cereal killer

Country flag

Important meeting is going on among NSA, CDS, Senior officials of MoD, PMO, MEA and Tri Services. Some of these people are joining the meeting digitally on priority after Commander level talk between Indian Army & PLA.
This has now clearly become a matter of ego. If China backs out it will be like massive loss of face to both CCP & Xi. Xi is already under pressure. So far both countries say they want to resolve this bilaterally. It doesn't seems happening at the moment.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
This has now clearly become a matter of ego. If China backs out it will be like massive loss of face to both CCP & Xi. Xi is already under pressure. So far both countries say they want to resolve this bilaterally. It doesn't seems happening at the moment.
What can they do now, attack us? Ban their products coming to India???

doreamon

Country flag
Long term plan cld be to make us join belt nd road intiative and support cpec as they might think 2 hot border ll be costly to maintain for india . Starting a war does nt make ny sense . Next time we do ny strike in pak expect a stick fight or stone pelting in LAC.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
Long term plan cld be to make us join belt nd road intiative and support cpec as they might think 2 hot border ll be costly to maintain for india . Starting a war does nt make ny sense . Next time we do ny strike in pak expect a stick fight or stone pelting in LAC.
Stick fights with Pak. Many will try to join the army just to do that. :hehe:

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
It's nice to see that mental pressure is high in China be it in leadership or in population Compared to them india is calm
India will stay calm and strategic meanwhile Chinese will bark just like what they did in doklam.

Last edited:

cereal killer

Country flag
What can they do now, attack us? Ban their products coming to India???
We can only speculate as of now. There must be a thought process behind all this or why would they object our road construction now? They enjoy a trade surplus with us & we are not competing with their products so any action on trade is not plausible. Either they are spooked or must have got Intel from ISI or Chinese agencies about a possible Indian action into GB. Otherwise India has been mostly silent on SCS Xinjiang & Taiwan matters which I think needs to change now.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
We can only speculate as of now. There must be a thought process behind all this or why would they object our road construction now? They enjoy a trade surplus with us & we are not competing with their products so any action on trade is not plausible. Either they are spooked or must have got Intel from ISI or Chinese agencies about a possible Indian action into GB. Otherwise India has been mostly silent on SCS Xinjiang & Taiwan matters which I think needs to change now.
Don't worry bro. India will poke nose in SCS and Taiwan now. It has to be that way. If you mess with us you get a Brahmos up your as* :brahmos:(with love though).:cool1:

cereal killer

Country flag
Don't worry bro. India will poke nose in SCS and Taiwan now. It has to be that way. If you mess with us you get a Brahmos up your as* :brahmos:(with love though).:cool1:
Yeah we should sign logistics agreement with Japan & start patrolling with our warships in SCS along with Japs. I too know for sure now Modi govt will try to form diplomatic ties with Taiwan. This "One China" stand has not done us any good. The bully now need to taste his own medicine.

Cartel Boss

Country flag
Bhai mind set nhi hai. Jo dikh raha hai public woh bol raha huun. Jawab do phir kisi ne abhi tak to jawab diya nhi ?
I think it is your name which may be creating the credibility issue. You have misspelled your last name. Because of that people think you are a Pakistanese pretending to be an Indian. This forum gets a lot those.

Whether Chinese have crossed LAC or not, Pakistan's days of pushing terrorists in India with impunity are bygone.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
Yeah we should sign logistics agreement with Japan & start patrolling with our warships in SCS along with Japs. I too know for sure now Modi govt will try to form diplomatic ties with Taiwan. This "One China" stand has not done us any good. The bully now need to taste his own medicine.
I would like to know about the defence treaties (if any) we have with Japan and South Korea.

I don't agree that we should aggressively patrol in SCS. But things should be like this that if needed India can intervene in any situation within a short period of time.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
I think it is your name which may be creating the credibility issue. You have misspelled your last name. Because of that people think you are a Pakistanese pretending to be an Indian. This forum gets a lot those.

Whether Chinese have crossed LAC or not, Pakistan's days of pushing terrorists in India with impunity are over.

LOL!! Dude I didn't even noticed it until now.

But that is not it what gave it away. :hehe:

Last edited:

WARREN SS

Country flag
Better To deploy Regular Infantry Battalions on Gora Post Now Along With ITBP And Start Wiring our side of LAC
Creation of heavy Infrastructure on LAC from DBO to Five fingers

1. ITBP Should Armed Like RR or Assam rifles
  2. Deploy Drones And BMP's
  3. Procurement of Manapads And Grand order Of SPIKE ER
  4. Fast completion of M777 order
  5. Deployment Of MKI's in Sri nagar
  6. Deploy ULH And 105mm Field guns And 81mm Mortars

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Better To deploy Regular Infantry Battalions on Gora Post Now Along With ITBP And Start Wiring our side of LAC

Convert ITBP into light infantry?

ladder

Country flag
Exactly Like BSF Better get them Ghataks Then those Shity Insas Provide them Whatever BSF has on LOC(Mortar,Field guns Snipers etc )
Better Treat LAC as LOC now
Enough is Enough Chinese Taking It for Granted
they need A iron hand
1. ITBP is better trained than BSF
2. ITBP already has Ghatak but used against LWE.
3. ITBP for the first time raised paratroopers

Cartel Boss

Country flag

I will add LCHs to that list if they are ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles