India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Airlines gets discount because of the number of aircraft they order. I am again saying that the cost will almost double the civilian version.
600 mn for IL 78 is a joke. I know modification happens and that's why I have mentioned integration cost.

Remember we will need a huge fleet of Airbus Tankers and transport and as Awacs platform. It's mutlirole nature to be used as a tank and transport configuration within days is commendable.

Now the integration cost per piece 400 mn ? I doubt it even if airbus is little expensive than the Russian one its a better dependable aircraft and having one tested proven platform for multiple use is better as it provides maintenance ease and cost advantage.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Sometimes you sound like 50 cent party member.
I am just talking what happened with me just now nothing to be classified as 50 cent member's I am not a teacher or a goverment servant of the CCP government I am just stating what happend to me and that some people are panicking due unable to stand the situatione's

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
I just cant believe what happened now literally here we are talking about the conflict but an strange's event's happened at my neighbourhood's I am alone at home and one of my neighbour's Shrinivasan family just knocked on my door's and they looked terrified I thoughts something bad happened but they asked me about the current border conflict's and what they asked me if me after seeing that after some news that are we going to war's appresntly's they saw some news that we are readying bharmos's missile capable of nuclear weapon's and listen now they asked if Chinese's would target our city could they use nuclear bomb on our city should be go to village as the villages are safe they first asked if my other family member's are at homes I said I am alone then then asked the above mentioned as my family member's have military background due to this they had come to asked about whether we will face the situation's as they were panicking literally the whole shrivasan family from elder to younger I brought class of water and sharbat's to them and kindly explained the situation's and asked them and told that there is no need to Panic and there would be no situation at least for now i think we should in our own capacity try to calm and tell the people who are panicking as they hardly knew anything about the war and the senior member of the srinivasan told they were panicked during 71's war and used to turn off the light's during the night's due to fear of attack's I think there is a misconception of the war and we need to clear as much as possible's
Arey jenaab....pls use fullstops.
And tell Mr.Srinivasan to recite Vishnu Sahasranamas at dawn and dusk and sleep tight. Ask him to pray for us all, particularly the men out there. Whatever we do at the frontier we will do with utmost perfection.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Indian strategic planners need to give precedence to militarize North East. India doesn't need to be defensive and hit a barren Tibet (mostly attacking chinese military infrastructure) while they can hit our population centres.

North East provides direct access to Chinese Industrial and population centres, all within 2000-3000 range. Unless we can threaten their development and develop abilities to burn down their cities, they will keep pushing us. Chinese planners know this, hence the constant attempt to destabilize NE.

But with Doval sir at the helm, NE insurgency at the lowest and formation of mountain strike corps almost ready, its time India takes on Chinese where it hurts them.
We should continuously pinch china and mor let them be free of worry from our side. Today they know that unless they provoke India, india is not going to create any unfavorable conditions for china. They should have a fear of us in their mind.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
And tell Mr.Srinivasan to recite Vishnu Sahasranamas at dawn and dusk and sleep tight. Ask him to pray for us all, particularly the men out there. Whatever we do at the frontier we will do with utmost perfection.
I just cant believe what happened now literally here we are talking about the conflict but an strange's event's happened at my neighbourhood's I am alone at home and one of my neighbour's Shrinivasan family just knocked on my door's and they looked terrified I thoughts something bad happened but they asked me about the current border conflict's and what they asked me if me after seeing that after some news that are we going to war's appresntly's they saw some news that we are readying bharmos's missile capable of nuclear weapon's and listen now they asked if Chinese's would target our city could they use nuclear bomb on our city should be go to village as the villages are safe they first asked if my other family member's are at homes I said I am alone then then asked the above mentioned as my family member's have military background due to this they had come to asked about whether we will face the situation's as they were panicking literally the whole shrivasan family from elder to younger I brought class of water and sharbat's to them and kindly explained the situation's and asked them and told that there is no need to Panic and there would be no situation at least for now i think we should in our own capacity try to calm and tell the people who are panicking as they hardly knew anything about the war and the senior member of the srinivasan told they were panicked during 71's war and used to turn off the light's during the night's due to fear of attack's I think there is a misconception of the war and we need to clear as much as possible's

sounds like opening plot of one of ram gopal varma horror flicks. o_O

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
i m not sure if that twitter belongs to you or somebody else..

if i remember correctly, back in june 27th or so that twitter account gave us impression that deescalation has been confirmed and orders were given to IA to prepare and disengage/fall back in 48 hours provided that there are no new demands from the other side...

i know rightway, that this cannot be true.

thanks for stepping in and clearing any misconceptions.

Tweets are mine, twitter is mine.

Those were orders - de-escalate and prepare for de-induction (1 rider - if no new demands are raised). New demands have been raised, wherein Galwan valley has to be vacated by IA.

Sorry, I did post the thought process in almost real time. That is always subject to revision.

Even now there is a dilemma over undertaking a limited 'clearing' operation or allowing situation to be as is right now.

Secondly, I deliberately avoid using military parlance and specifics here. That does not need to be in the public domain, is not posted by me. Neither can I be tried for breach of orders and SOPs on Social Media, nor have I ever undertaken that activity (almost 12 years now with pretty good presence in PDF, while in service) wherein either sensitive or critical information has been leaked. Even here, have tried to be generalistic, non-specific and continue to be selective in posting.

Rest assured, I comment only on stuff I am trained in, have dealt with or am formally educated at. That includes and is not limited to CBRN in all its aspects.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Well I dont fear as I said that most of my family members have military background even if I knew that they are there serving I just dont fear I am just telling that there are some people like them and we should help them that all's

Waanar

Country flag
Just explain to them how much a bomb costs and how insignificant they are to earn themselves one.

Man, if the Chinese were to target me, I'd feel overwhelmed with that amount of importance and precedence.♥

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Just explain to them how much a bomb costs and how insignificant they are to earn themselves one.

Man, if the Chinese were to target me, I'd feel overwhelmed with that amount of importance and precedence.♥
Well some people have just to much fear and cant think in this panicking we should try a helping hand toward them

doreamon

Country flag
Tweets are mine, twitter is mine.

Those were orders - de-escalate and prepare for de-induction (1 rider - if no new demands are raised). New demands have been raised, wherein Galwan valley has to be vacated by IA.

Sorry, I did post the thought process in almost real time. That is always subject to revision.

Even now there is a dilemma over undertaking a limited 'clearing' operation or allowing situation to be as is right now.

Secondly, I deliberately avoid using military parlance and specifics here. That does not need to be in the public domain, is not posted by me. Neither can I be tried for breach of orders and SOPs on Social Media, nor have I ever undertaken that activity (almost 12 years now with pretty good presence in PDF, while in service) wherein either sensitive or critical information has been leaked. Even here, have tried to be generalistic, non-specific and continue to be selective in posting.

Rest assured, I comment only on stuff I am trained in, have dealt with or am formally educated at. That includes and is not limited to CBRN in all its aspects.
What abt that massive movement tweet ? Who is moving .. people over here went crazy

cereal killer

Country flag
When war starts fear is natural I mean my dad too tells me stories about 71 about how there used to blackouts & Army told people in advance along the border areas brace yourself for conflict. People had already seen conflict of 1965 so they were more than ready. But conflict with China is a different thing, major population centres are still quite far from the border unlike the Pakistan one. So there is no need to panic but support the Govt. & military.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Have you seen Indian forces 'engage' PLA even though they have strengthened their hold in Pangon Tso area as also in Galwan river valley?
Yes. there have been clashes between our troops and the Chinese while undertaking patrolling between Finger 8 and Finger 4. Whatever the soldiers do is on orders. In the case of LAC with China the orders for the Army emanate from Nothing less than PMO / MoD including orders to do whatever the forces decide to do..

The structure at Finger 4 is not new and had come up long ago. The only thing new is Chinese temporary bunkers up slope finger four. Soldiers will uproot those once ordered.
However, the government has decided to give diplomacy and existing mechanism a chance. It will take time. Till then you can hold on your pot shots.

What do you understand by the word de-escalation? If you may kindly clarify?
Not undertaking objectionable military actions as agreed between the two sides. Two sides may decide to withdraw forces from existing position by some distance or may simply decided not to fire on each other while maintaining existing positions. Deescalation simply means climbing down from present positions of escalations. It is for both sides to decide what they consider as escalation. For example at PP14 both sides may agree that both sides will have a post 10m apart. That would be deescalation.

No book of diplomacy is required for that.. it is so simple and do not complicate it.

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag

Tell them to dig a big hole - dimensions at 6 feet x 6 feet x 3 feet per individual ... i.e 6 feet deep and long and 3 feet wide per person. The entrance to the hole, if they want one, can be made but must be made at 90 degrees as 'L' shaped. And then, put a 9 micron plastic sheet on top of that hole and hide. Or they can make a good overhead protection using beams and CGI sheet covered with the said plastic sheet and some sand over it in layer.

Provided the nuclear bomb does not fall on them directly, they should be fine 🤨😏

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
When war starts fear is natural I mean my dad too tells me stories about 71 about how there used to blackouts & Army told people in advance along the border areas brace yourself for conflict. People had already seen conflict of 1965 so they were more than ready. But conflict with China is a different thing, major population centres are still quite far from the border unlike the Pakistan one. So there is no need to panic but support the Govt. & military.
And we should have a helping hand by telling people not to fear in this kind of situation's and should try to so the work in our neighbourhood colony's society to create a environment of calmness

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
Yes. there have been clashes between our troops and the Chinese while underatking patrolling between Finger 8 and Finger 4. Whatever the soldiers do is on orders. In the case of LAC with China the orders for the Army emanate from Nothing less than PMO / MoD.

The structure at Finger 4 is not new and had come up long ago. The only thing new is Chinese temporary bunkers up slope finger four. Soldiers will uproot those once ordered.
However, the government has decided to give diplomacy and existing mechanism a chance. It will take time. Till then you can hold on your pot shots.

Not undertaking objectionable military actions as agreed between the two sides. Two sides may decide to withdraw forces from existing position by some distance or may simply decided not to fire on each other while maintaining existing positions. Deescalation simply means climbing down from present positions of escalations. It is for both sides to decide what they consider as escalation. For example at PP14 both sides may agree that both sides will have a post 10m apart. That would be deescalation.

No book of diplomacy is required for that.. it is so simple and do not complicate it.

My post was specific to the user.

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
Tell them to dig a big hole - dimensions at 6 feet x 6 feet x 3 feet per individual ... i.e 6 feet deep and long and 3 feet wide per person. The entrance to the hole, if they want one, can be made but must be made at 90 degrees as 'L' shaped. And then, put a 9 micron plastic sheet on top of that hole and hide. Or they can make a good overhead protection using beams and CGI sheet covered with the said plastic sheet and some sand over it in layer.

Provided the nuclear bomb does not fall on them directly, they should be fine 🤨😏

That is a standard field engineering solution for building a nuclear shelter. And if you want to protect your 'earphones and mobiles" from EMP, wrap it in food aluminium wrap foil.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

I think rather than this that we should try to have a helping hand toward's them to clear the misunderstanding of fear and clear a environment of calmness and patriotism not fear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles