India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Sir, with due regards, please check who is going on strike and why. AT first, please dont take me as a commie.. Let us start with 90s, the government was given loan by IMF with the condition that 30 percent cut will be made in bureaucracy. Government nodded. If the lower post had a curtain of 30 percent, it was dead sure that the posts of bureaucrats should also decreased in same ratio. But it never happened. The cunning bureaucrats curtailed the vacancies by 40 or more percent in lower posts i.e. in Group B, C and D, and whatever money turned as surplus by shelving additional 10 percent or more posts, they created additional posts in Group A cadre. Now the scenario is that the hands engaged in work output decreased by 50 percent and tremendous pressure for increasing productivity is being pressed day by day. Almost ZERO chances for promotions for this work force. Since the Group A officers have opened new avenues for their promotions and no future prospectus for lower officials, the resentment is going to escalate in each and every department of Central Government. The facts can be verified. I have seen the officers with no work after cadre restructure. 3 times posts of officers have been increased. why? If there is decrease in lower work force, how the increase in higher posts is acceptable? What happens then? They hire same work force on contract. Who is contractor? Contractor is a big bully having links with some leader or officer. The contractor pays 10000 if the minimum wages are 14000... This prevails everywhere. The poor worker is exploited. And everyone is singing the songs for privatisation. Where a nikamma govt official is found, the higher ups take no action against such fellow, because such fellow is a Chamcha or a powerful person. What does the private companies do? They sublet the contracts. The petty contractor repeats the same. I have seen a small factory which was producing a particular instrument for gun sight of an Infantry Unit. The small factory was carrying out this work for a big name. So, neither the Private players are doodh ke dhuley, nor all the government officials are nikamma. We all see the fruits of venomous tree, but no one tries to look for the root.

yes, i agree with every word and punctuation that you written. i am sure they tried to resolve their issues in sincere manner which might have failed. i am also sure they have very strong valid reason to go on strike. then there is all this corruption and politics too.

when the enemy is at the door step and had already butchered 20 of our country man.. its about time to go to war and not to go on strike. going on a strike when the country needs you the most is unfair and uncalled for. when our jawans are ready to kill or be killed in combat, when our jawans needs you the most to make sure that their guns don't run empty.. they decided to go on a strike..

just imagine, if our armed forces decides to go on strike at this time because they have a huge internal problem?? desh ka kya hoga phir

no problem can justify their strike when the enemy is at our door step and killing our men..

Last edited:

saketkr

Country flag
Everybody is a defence analyst in his comment :mad2: Can't tolerated this. He just keeps on brainwashing.

Fellow Members! I urge all of us to not get perturbed by these tweets and stop giving visibility and relevance to this low-life, sold-out, presstitude and many other like him. There are many out there making the 0.5 front for enemy. They are in the bed with enemy and their agenda is to sow doubts in public. We can defeat their onslaught by starving them of retweets or comments. It is beautiful to see a tweet with single digit likes and retweets. Our forum stays Swachh by avoiding these shit of a tweet. We need to be watchful but also trust and support Govt and Army. As action speaks louder than words, we can see our Govt. acting in the right direction.

mokoman

Country flag
He was from a small land lord family married four times and had 10 children only one blood line remained of him and would personally look after executions never taken part's in troture's but personally signed it's and was a big can of sun tzu with written a spin off his startegy accourind to his account's and knew how to manipulate
Also the whole sparrow - famine thing .

:notsure: I think Deng Xiaoping is the real visionary . Dude saw what was happening in US and Singapore, saw how rich they were and led China from communist shit hole to what it is today .

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Digital Strike! :shoot:

This is just a start! Lot of projects already cancelled!

btw the Indian replacement of TikTok is Chingari app and now it has over 1 crore downloads. Just 2 days ago it had just 10 lakh downloads!

1593849771743.png

ninja hattori

Country flag
Guys this China business is not for weak of heart. I am sure many people are having their dhoti-shivering moment.

Wars between major powers can causes heavy attrition. And such wars can be long. Unfortunately India stands at that moment.

India will have to counter each and every trick of Chinese. And this will not get done until GOI involves private sector to the fullest.

Also allies will be critical.

But I suggest posters to not get carried away by message boards like Sino defence which have enthusiasts (like ours) who generally do not have true picture.
one word its is MAHABHARAT. It will go on for years and the last front which will get activated is MILITARY. COLD war of USA n USSR serves a definite blueprint how to fight a war, its not always flowing blood that wins u war.

ninja hattori

Country flag
Mao got the palm (Tibet). If India is weakened they will get rest of the fingers un opposed. Dude was a visionary always had a eye on the water sources.
dude was a sucker within an year when Sikkim became protectorate we held a referendum and Sikkim chogyal rulers were ousted. We are not expansionist if we go by historical claims then whole east asia belongs to us.

But what is ours as of 1947 is ours CHINA can act as smart as they Can, sufficiently India has more visionaries even when we may all day say cringe about it.

scatterStorm

Country flag
o_O

Sensitive Israeli origin technologies for gathering optical data in all-weather conditions, sensors designed to pick up troops and vehicular presence and airborne radars to track distant movements were on board the lost UAV.

Isnt this a major fuckup .

The crash rate has remained at a steady ‘one loss’ a year.

thats $10M a piece .
Relax crash like this are covered, upon systematic failures to system involves erasing data as much as possible. provided the UAV go enough time to erase that. I am IT guy, so writing 0 to 1s is task done in few minutes or less, now if you have a UAV flying at altitudes 15K to 20K then you have enough time to erase whatever data is inside the blackbox.

BeEverVectorMan

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I was wondering few year back chinese too had send sat jammers to jam any format of ew components

Has India is bidding this idea on its own sats or any anti jamming device to counter it

ninja hattori

Country flag
Oh boy...
Did he really say those words on TV?!!

Love the guy, he can give it in spades without inhibitions..

Jhaank nahi maari....MC..

ON live TV.

I bet this will become legendary meme in few days...
better late then never, hope some meme makers provide a meme here and we members share it.

scatterStorm

Country flag
And important annocument on the PLAAF's missile arsenal Front line aircrafts are only equipped with PL 12 and PL 10 missiles only no PL 15 missiles are equipped on the PLAAF's stationed at Tibet's or UAR's
That doesn't mean we should not assume it won't be deployed. Nobody plays there aces at first. I just want to see our astra's do there job. If they are battle proven, we should produce them more and start working on its better versions.

No weapon is tested better but in war, it should be the time to test it at max potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles