India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

WARREN SS

Country flag
what does this even count for nowadays.

No one is going to shed a tear for china being attacked.

If not painted as aggressors then India will be painted as a chu*iya for being a pussy.

Anyway India and Indians should stop giving a feck about how they get painted on international stage.
Two Nuclear Nations Will not Go to war Just like that

That To Nations Like India & china With Such large military force
& Population

We need More Solid reasons

We have not declared war on Pakistan When They Shot Our Fighter on 27 Feb

Billions Lives On stake And there Economic future

WAR Is Uncertain Territory You can Win or Loss
destroyed Economy And loss Of human resources

At least you should have Solid reasons For absorbing such Collateral repercussions

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
Good read.
Yeah right ! He is ex IA and now an MEA babu. What else will he say except that which sounds good to the chinks to appease them. And its from The Red rag The Wire, you seriously expect them to reveal chinese aggression ?
I'm sorry to say this, but it does indeed look like we may not be able to go past F4 now , unless we start firing, and that the MEA fkrs will never allow us to fire the first shot. The reason I say this, is because despite being brutally assaulted by chinks at PP14, our boys in Bihar regt were NOT counter attacking with guns ! Why ?? Heck, any other nation would have levelled that chink outpost with artillery or suppressive fire power ! The only reason I can think of is that the MEA assholes seemed to have suggested "not to take hasty action" . Chinks keep threatening us, and we only match them with defensive postures ? Why don't we go and grab some more land elsewhere ? I know @Hellfire mentioned we did it, but that was in response to Galwan. Where is our counter capture for Depsang ?
Why the defensive mindset ?
It is not burying head in the sand. You get it wrong.

Yeh kushti ka dangal nahi hai.

You never rush into wars. As I said before, this is time for India to prepare itself.

There will be loss of territory. Since most people on this message board think war is some video game, they have no idea of reality.

I repeated multiple times that India does not want war. But it may be left with no choice.
Then why don't you agree that we have indeed lost patrolling rights beyond F4 now ? Stop defending this govt ( i am also BJP supporter, but nation comes first ) WHY doesn't the govt immediately issue statements to say that akshai hind and galwan etc...are fully and completely our territory and if the chinks don't step back we will ensure they will be driven out ? One clear statement is all it takes. Chinks can keep issuing statements but we are shivering in our chaddis to even counter that !

That is because of the Mogul Governance model of Delhi establishment who is more worried about extracting their taxation and annuity from states rather than insuring that the state ensures external sovereignty and territorial integrity/ The focus was centered around ensuring internal sovereignty in continuity and perpetuation of a particular kind of rule. That same mindset applied to Indian bureaucracy including Foreign Policy thekedars in Delhi who developed a foreign policy model to suit perpetuation and continuity of one party rule in Delhi.
Spot on ! Very nicely pointed out !

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Could be false flag too, a diversion.
Why at skadru only then? Where reports of deployment of PLA jets are coming their are different bases they could have landed on them.
I think it's very important to just launch preemptive strike on porks if we go with full scale war with china and their is confirmed information about presence of PLA AF.

WARREN SS

Country flag
Then why don't you agree that we have indeed lost patrolling rights beyond F4 now ? Stop defending this govt ( i am also BJP supporter, but nation comes first ) WHY doesn't the govt immediately issue statements to say that akshai hind and galwan etc...are fully and completely our territory and if the chinks don't step back we will ensure they will be driven out ? One clear statement is all it takes. Chinks can keep issuing statements but we are shivering in our chaddis to even counter that !
That Is What Military Leader Advised them in CCS

Govt Is Only following Military advice

Military Introduced this Negotiation There is Ulterior Motive Military Deployment tend Towards it

Its Long haul You are Loosing you patience to soon

Suhaan

Country flag
Yes, 0.5 front definitely wants us to attack during summers.
Infact 0.5 active here in this forum one CWC employee is prophesying about people will find themselves in emergency like environment where they will be reprimanded for disagreement with the government
No wonder these guys signed MoU with CCP

abhay rajput

Country flag
Sources said that India is also very shortly getting a highly capable air defence system from a friendly country which can be deployed and the entire area can be taken care off to prevent any enemy flying there. Which one .? Any guesses..?

doreamon

Country flag
So our IBGs are covered, now question is, are they deployed at laddakh?
we dnt have a single k30 biho at this moment .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles