India-China Border conflict

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
As I said multiple times, Hinduism is a dead end and should be responsible for India's collective ruling failure. This is not something new. Everybody knows this. I just point it out again for your reference.View attachment 259441
Changing the topic ? Where is discussed Hinduism here ? Sooner or later all the countries you have pissed off with your bullying tactics will gang-bang the paper-dragon superiority out of CCP the moment you show a bit of weakness.

Hitler did the same mistake. Instead of making geopolitical friends, he attacked & pissed off a lot of his neighbours. China is doing the same. History repeats itself.

Jimih

Country flag
As I said multiple times, Hinduism is a dead end and should be responsible for India's collective ruling failure. This is not something new. Everybody knows this. I just point it out again for your reference.
You Chinese Han just zip it.

Don't be stupid.

Crazywithmath

Country flag
As I said multiple times, Hinduism is a dead end and should be responsible for India's collective ruling failure. This is not something new. Everybody knows this. I just point it out again for your reference.View attachment 259441
> TFR close to 1
> Economy stagnating
> Neighbors are pissed

And yet, keyboard warrior wumaos are jerking off to the so-called 'collective ruling failure' (whatever that is supposed to mean)....

Chaiman Xi is happy;

1719666577139.png

AnantS

Country flag
Dude its not you but emptiness within you making you resent the world around. Thats effect of extreme materialism/mercentalism. Hindu is Sanatan Dharma or eternal laws/duties. Even if hindus are not there or were to vanish, eternal laws wont change. Anyone or any nation suffering through peak modes of selfishness, materialism at one juncture starts to question everything. Thats the stage of actually one who can discover these laws/duties.

Keep enjoying the party as the party wont last forever or you yourself shall start detesting it. Chicom thinks that it can suppress this inner tendency of every human being in chinese to find themselves forever. Naah thats precisely why China shall see change from within by the Chinese themselves.

Blademaster

Why the fuck are we humoring this guy? He is attacking our religion. When DFIers on this forum complains about people being antihindu and the Modi government not doing anything about it, and we got this where he is free to keep posting. Then we shouldn't be castigating others.

Varoon2

Country flag
Seems like 3 washed away with the tank, 2 more from the other tank jumped in to save them
Hardly a day goes by in India without some awful calamity. That's why there is a huge need for a 'safe India' movement at all levels. It's not easy with the corruption, as others have pointed out, but at least if it were announced loudly and officially, it would get into people's minds.

When I first saw this news on another website, I thought it was an old story from the Galwan issue. It happened just a few hours ago.:sad: 5 lives gone here, 30 gone at a gaming centre, 7 in a hospital fire, 17 on a billboard collapse, 20 in a bus accident, 10 in a factory fire...come on, stop it already

DingDong

Country flag
Hardly a day goes by in India without some awful calamity. That's why there is a huge need for a 'safe India' movement at all levels. It's not easy with the corruption, as others have pointed out, but at least if it were announced loudly and officially, it would get into people's minds.

When I first saw this news on another website, I thought it was an old story from the Galwan issue. It happened just a few hours ago.:sad: 5 lives gone here, 30 gone at a gaming centre, 7 in a hospital fire, 17 on a billboard collapse, 20 in a bus accident, 10 in a factory fire...come on, stop it already
Yeah people don't die in the west. Oh wait, 500 mass shootings per year resulting in 5000 deaths in the USA alone.

Varoon2

Country flag
Yeah people don't die in the west. Oh wait, 500 mass shootings per year resulting in 5000 deaths in the USA alone.
No doubt, though the US with gun violence needn't be the reference point. There are other countries in the West and in Asia which have less accidents and gun violence.

There are just too many of these calamities happening in India everyday, yesterday an airport driveway canopy collapse, today the incident in Ladakh. Something should be done about it, period.

DingDong

Country flag
No doubt, though the US with gun violence needn't be the reference point. There are other countries in the West and in Asia which have less accidents and gun violence.

There are just too many of these calamities happening in India everyday, yesterday an airport driveway canopy collapse, today the incident in Ladakh. Something should be done about it, period.
The two incidences are unrelated. The military service is a risky job, Ladakh has a tough, challenging terrain.
I agree that the public safety regulations in India are not widely enforced (in the civil domain), however a large part of it due to the general public's apathy.

srevster

Country flag
Apparently Hinduism is the latest fad.

There is a whole cinematic universe coming and lots of folks converting to Hinduism

hurrians

Country flag
"As Tibetan Buddhism spreads through China, Xi sees an opportunity to consolidate his rule."

Tibetan Buddhism is heavily influenced by hinduism.

The number of movies and cartoons they have made on a monks journey to Indian subcontinent to collect books is insane, every year multiple versions are released.

Inspite of being influenced by hinduism to the present, the great mathematics genius skywatcher still doesn't get his facts right.

Their early astronomical texts were copied from India.
Two years later, he initiated the emperor Emperor Suzong of Tang as a chakravartin.

But firewalls and social credit system prevent Chinese to learn their true history.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles