India-China Border conflict

Country flag

vidhwanshak

Country flag
I think this is sourced on Weibo chatter, so might or might not be true. Chinese have the habit of glorifying everything, even an accident.
we should take it as true.

is it our fault the chinese mod and pla fail to clarify whether its a battale casualty or a death due to accident?
saw a post in that threat where a chinese anti-submarine aircraft crashed in sea killing all including an officer. not a word about this on the social handle of pla or ccp.

Cheran

Country flag
Not exactly border related:-

1683794266834.png

China has opposed India's call for the UN Security Council to blacklist Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM) terrorist Abdul Rauf Azhar, currently based in Pakistan.

Abdul Rauf, brother of JeM leader Masood Azhar, was born in 1974 in Pakistan and is known for his involvement in planning and carrying out multiple terror attacks in India.

China opposed India's request to include JeM's Abdul Rauf in the UN Security Council's 1267 ISIL and Al Qaida Sanctions list.

China also blocked a proposal by India and the US to sanction Abdul Rehman Makki, the deputy chief of Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT), under the 1267 committee in June 2022.

TopWatcher

Country flag
Not exactly border related:-

View attachment 204389

China has opposed India's call for the UN Security Council to blacklist Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM) terrorist Abdul Rauf Azhar, currently based in Pakistan.

Abdul Rauf, brother of JeM leader Masood Azhar, was born in 1974 in Pakistan and is known for his involvement in planning and carrying out multiple terror attacks in India.

China opposed India's request to include JeM's Abdul Rauf in the UN Security Council's 1267 ISIL and Al Qaida Sanctions list.

China also blocked a proposal by India and the US to sanction Abdul Rehman Makki, the deputy chief of Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT), under the 1267 committee in June 2022.
Nothing going to happen. Just wipe them out...

jai jaganath

Country flag
didnt we capture chinese special bat soup people , was that in november ? . we said they got lost and send them back .

:lehappy: if we fuck up and our people get beaten and die , chinese will make a netflix documentary out of it . if they fuck up , they will hide it and we will help them hide it
Which clash happened in November
Anyway not related to June 2020 when galwan clashed happened right ?

vidhwanshak

Country flag
didnt we capture chinese special bat soup people , was that in november ? . we said they got lost and send them back .

:lehappy: if we fuck up and our people get beaten and die , chinese will make a netflix documentary out of it . if they fuck up , they will hide it and we will help them hide it
it was in mid october and then one in january
1683814092781.png

1683814182691.png

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag

Jimih

Country flag

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Why did you think this post is worthy of anything Indo-China border conflict as the title suggests ?

And

Give me back the 2 mins I wasted on seeing this bullshit. If I start getting triggered by all the racist things the world throws at us, I will become @Abdus Salem killed
" I promise to return the viewer of this video the duration of 2 minutes ".
images - 2023-05-15T183121.832.jpeg

(LOVE CHARGER)
POSTER OF THE VIDEO.

Articles