India-China Border conflict

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
China strongly opposes and decided to Boycott G20 summit to be held in J&k, but meanwhile we continue to extend the olive branch to the backstabber 😕
It's not about the olive branch, it is about ownership. The Indian Ocean is our backyard, for anything that happens, we should have direct visibility of it. Chinese & Australian ships searching for missing sailors in our backyard doesn't sound good.

rockdog

Country flag
My recent trip blog to Tibet. I think the infrasctures inside Tibet is pretty accomplished, now mainly for construction along border areas and two extra railways: Sichuan-Tibet, Yunnan-Tibet railways to go.

Last edited:

Azaad

Country flag
इसके नाम में डॉग है ये काम भी वैसा ही करता है। एवरीटाइम आई सी हिज पोस्ट्स आई एम लाइक:

उसे हताश न कीजिये , इसी बहाने चीन ने तिबब्बत में क्या विकास किया है उसका सीधे सीधे जानकारी आपको हासिल होगा जो मेरे ख्याल से किसी और माध्यम में यदि आप कितना भी खोजे नहीं मिलेगा।

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
My recent trip blog to Tibet. I think the infrasctures inside Tibet is pretty accomplished, now mainly for construction along border areas and two extra railways: Sichuan-Tibet, Yunnan-Tibet railways to go.

Looks beautiful, thanks for sharing! Have you clicked any Chinese military infrastructure in Tibet worth sharing?

Master Chief

Country flag
It's not about the olive branch, it is about ownership. The Indian Ocean is our backyard, for anything that happens, we should have direct visibility of it. Chinese & Australian ships searching for missing sailors in our backyard doesn't sound good.
FISHING near Diego Garcia.. AL Amriki not helping?🤔 Or maybe they boinked it..

Country flag

This is fine. One call from India and Tibetans will sabotage the Chinese “infrastructure “ I.e if it is not Tofu infrastructure and falls down on its own.

Articles