India-China Border conflict

KurtisBrian

Country flag
Wait why are we Austro-Hungarian empire?

same site but supposedly different authors.

KurtisBrian

Country flag
Anti hindu opinion detected, website rejected.
:D did you bother to read the articles? No? I don't blame you, just more opinions.

I read the things. the "A Mirror" one is certainly pro a united whole India. Mostly talks about how unhappy minority groups can try to break away.
I think the other one ended up being more about how creating alliances can end up leading to war.
Hasn't India's policy been non-allied?

flanker99

Country flag
Isn't China a existential threat to India too?? They never want to see a united powerful India.
I am sure we also don't want to see a prosperous Porkland too... And would rather divide it into pieces kinda like what Chinese want (at least I saw those SDF folks talking about it).
I am not looking at Pakistan's delusional perspective here but an Indian or Chinese one about a respective enemy which is smaller than its own state.
there is a clash of interests and both would love to see each other disintegrated into pieces but its business like porkies on the other hand is obbsessed with it....its like if someone who will aggrevate your downfall given opportunity vs someone whose only goal in life is ur downfall even at the cost of self

Blademaster

:D did you bother to read the articles? No? I don't blame you, just more opinions.

I read the things. the "A Mirror" one is certainly pro a united whole India. Mostly talks about how unhappy minority groups can try to break away.
I think the other one ended up being more about how creating alliances can end up leading to war.
Hasn't India's policy been non-allied?
I did and stopped in the middle of the article when it was clear it was garbage and I saw one other opinion opining on the anti muslim hate in India and saw no mention of hindu genocide. Just all about islamophobia and nothing else.

skunk works

Country flag

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Meanwhile, massive revamping is going on in all NE airbases. Runaway is being re-furbished on both Tezpur and Chabua airbases which host Su-30MKI. More HAS are being made in almost every airbase, plus layered AD cover (AA guns + SPYDER + Akash + MRSAM).

Not going to post any satellite pics for obvious reasons.

flanker99

Country flag
Meanwhile, massive revamping is going on in all NE airbases. Runaway is being re-furbished on both Tezpur and Chabua airbases which host Su-30MKI. More HAS are being made in almost every airbase, plus layered AD cover (AA guns + SPYDER + Akash + MRSAM).

Not going to post any satellite pics for obvious reasons.
This is good but the lack of fighters will bite

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
This is good but the lack of fighters will bite
HAL is working tirelessly to produce 4-5 LCA Mk1 per year, so sit tight. They have promised to make 16 per the year 2023 onwards, so let's see.

Hope sanity prevails in IAF like the navy and we order 36 more follow-up Rafale for stop-gap capability and continue with LCA Mk1A/Mk2 plan.

jai jaganath

Country flag
HAL is working tirelessly to produce 4-5 LCA Mk1 per year, so sit tight. They have promised to make 16 per the year 2023 onwards, so let's see.

Hope sanity prevails in IAF like the navy and we order 36 more follow-up Rafale for stop-gap capability and continue with LCA Mk1A/Mk2 plan.
16 from 2024 bro
This year only 8 trainers
I suppose

SilentlAssassin265

Country flag

They can make it 24 if nashik plant is used

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
The current discourse in Chinese AFAIK is "We can't make mistakes anymore" "India won't last long. It's Austro-Hungarian empire in 21st century " "Teach India a lesson. We must stop India from robbing our supply chain" "I don't like India. I don't want India to surpass us"

Very complex emotions I tell ya 😎
82a2f893b85a12d98d88e03e8dd026a3e370737e302c34441c56e0d674373b9b.jpg

Indian army is the grandson of mighty British Indian Army,
Others may cringe at this but I feel and proud of thier history even as British Indian Army.
There is absolutely no shame in that tbh

jai jaganath

Country flag
Yeah vro 16 from 2025, pakka I tell you, why buy phoren jet when HAL will save our depleting squadron strength.
I suppose.
I think u haven't understood what I meant
I meant that 2024 will be the year when we will produce 16 jets and this year is meant yo be 8
We need foreign fighters but if iaf want to conclude
They are the one of the responsible member of this mess

Articles