India-China Border conflict

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag

400 guns means 20-22 Artillery regiments depending on number of guns per regiment(18-20)... large number of new inductions needed.

I hope this 400 number doesn't include tanks as well.
Yes, it includes tanks. He is referring to these type of climate-controlled shelters for storing armor/artillery/rations etc.

400 guns means 20-22 Artillery regiments depending on number of guns per regiment(18-20)... large number of new inductions needed.
This 400 number excludes the shelters which are already present in Ladakh, which is around twice the number created between 2020-23.

jai jaganath

Country flag
Yes, it includes tanks. He is referring to these type of climate-controlled shelters for storing armor/artillery/rations etc.

This 400 number excludes the shelters which are already present in Ladakh, which is around twice the number created between 2020-23.
Did he say anything regarding procurements

thebakofbakchod

Would not be surprised if Myanmar AF is allowed to fly in/ close to/ through Indian airspace for these missions since these rebels are enemies of both sides.
They probably are, or at least supply intel to each other. However you wont get any confirmation from the Indian side at least. Most of these districts bordering myanmar are full of burmese refugees and migrants to are sympathetic to the rebels. They are almost guaranteed to act up. At least this was before the coup. No idea if it is still continuing.

mokoman

Country flag
In spite of all the propaganda videos being shown, all is not gold for the Chinese

are the subtitles even right ? , chinese are complaining that we want them off the depsang plains , not sure what is going about 'detected' part

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
In spite of all the propaganda videos being shown, all is not gold for the Chinese

The biggest takeaway from this is not the Chinese acknowledgment of ground realities, but the fact that the Chinese think of India as an obstacle in their superpower dream and want to subdue and "teach us a lesson" quickly so that we start fearing China.

Will they be able to do it, is doubtful. But their conventional superiority is muddling their thinking and underestimating our capabilities on the mountain.

As someone said (I don't remember, BiRa ?), the Indo-Chinese clash is a clash of civilizations. It is bound to happen today or tomorrow.

Blank

Country flag
The biggest takeaway from this is not the Chinese acknowledgment of ground realities, but the fact that the Chinese think of India as an obstacle in their superpower dream and want to subdue and "teach us a lesson" quickly so that we start fearing China.

Will they be able to do it, is doubtful. But their conventional superiority is muddling their thinking and underestimating our capabilities on the mountain.

As someone said (I don't remember, BiRa ?), the Indo-Chinese clash is a clash of civilizations. It is bound to happen today or tomorrow.
The current discourse in Chinese AFAIK is "We can't make mistakes anymore" "India won't last long. It's Austro-Hungarian empire in 21st century " "Teach India a lesson. We must stop India from robbing our supply chain" "I don't like India. I don't want India to surpass us"

Very complex emotions I tell ya 😎

SilentlAssassin265

Country flag
The current discourse in Chinese AFAIK is "We can't make mistakes anymore" "India won't last long. It's Austro-Hungarian empire in 21st century " "Teach India a lesson. We must stop India from robbing our supply chain" "I don't like India. I don't want India to surpass us"

Well that kind of propoganda works well in porkistan but in china it doesn't work.
CCP rules with iron fist and people obey them due to fear.
The day ccp weakens people will eat them alive, recent lockdown protest proved that

cereal killer

Country flag

India for them is like what Pakistan is to us... Only in their case India is not bankrupt like Porkistan... And actually a credible threat both military & economic reasons wise.
Must be pretty annoying to them that India keeps punching back despite being the smaller one and is not in a mood to give up till the bitter end.

Sanglamorre

Country flag

Wait why are we Austro-Hungarian empire?

SilentlAssassin265

Country flag
India for them is like what Pakistan is to us... Only in their case India is not bankrupt like Porkistan... And actually a credible threat both military & economic reasons wise.
Must be pretty annoying to them that India keeps punching back despite being the smaller one and is not in a mood to give up till the bitter end.
Not really
Indian - Chinese people don't have hatred for each other as we and porkies do, they gate Japanese.
Neither they teach their children that 'your goal is to exterminated hindus'.
Their population does not seems to be radicalized at the level of porkies or kanglas.
Government keeps changing but people don't.

flanker99

Country flag
nah thats too much of a stretch we are an obstacle to chinese hegemony there's nothing personal just pure business if they leave us alone we wont bother them much but pakistan in our case is the scratch that just doesnt stop itching even if we declare them our blood brothers they will stab us in the back and wont stop until they have destroyed india and hindu's, infact i would go as far as saying that pakistans entire existance is based on destroying hindoo's and spread islam but we have no such personal enimity WRT to china

Vinash

Country flag
It's not even possible in india to declare yourself as atheist.
Even if someone is atheist they have to use their parents religon while filling any form
Even most of the self-proclaimed Atheists in India generally turn out to be agnostic.

There are very few actual Atheists in India.

cereal killer

Country flag
nah thats too much of a stretch we are an obstacle to chinese hegemony there's nothing personal just pure business if they leave us alone we wont bother them much but pakistan in our case is the scratch that just doesnt stop itching even if we declare them our blood brothers they will stab us in the back and wont stop until they have destroyed india and hindu's, infact i would go as far as saying that pakistans entire existance is based on destroying hindoo's and spread islam but we have no such personal enimity WRT to china
Isn't China a existential threat to India too?? They never want to see a united powerful India.
I am sure we also don't want to see a prosperous Porkland too... And would rather divide it into pieces kinda like what Chinese want (at least I saw those SDF folks talking about it).
I am not looking at Pakistan's delusional perspective here but an Indian or Chinese one about a respective enemy which is smaller than its own state.

jai jaganath

Country flag
Very well said
We are basically Pakistan equivalent to China only either some credible economy and some amount of growth
I would also add that the fight between us is not of ideology or religion
Fight is bcoz they want and geographic advantage over their enemy
Point is every powerful nation be it past or present should have all sorts of advantage over the neighbor as they shouldn't cause any trouble its their dharma according to me
And they have taken it seriously I mean we are guys who won't fight until not got hundreds of cuts from enemy but they took us seriously and they should as its their dharma
That's they issue they it self created the hostility and they itself want it increase it by overestimating our intent to be a global power
Anyway good for us due such neighbors we are doing something and building our defence otherwise we all know about gandhian establishment

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles