India-China Border conflict

INDIAFIRST

Country flag
more galwan vids . too bad for them , nobody gives a shit anymore.
If this has been already discussed then you can skip this question

I saw the video where two indian soldier head were brutally smashed and saw one or two indian soldier were alive

My question is this was in response to Indian attack following CO death or the same day

I know it may sound foolish but any pov from your side

Regards

mokoman

Country flag
If this has been already discussed then you can skip this question

I saw the video where two indian soldier head were brutally smashed and saw one or two indian soldier were alive

My question is this was in response to Indian attack following CO death or the same day

I know it may sound foolish but any pov from your side

Regards
night time fighting probably after col babu's death , we went and thrashed them but by that time they had brought in large number of people outnumbering us .

looks like chinese planned everything in detail - maybe we got angry after CO's death and went in without proper numbers.

Gyyan

Country flag
They are still stuck in past with Galwan.

While in reality Han Chinese should be concerned about that their own created bio-weapon is now acting against them.

View attachment 188624
People are partying in China all right no body is dying.
Look at all the rocket launches in past years and the one scheduled ahead.
Look at the empty hospitals.
😤😤😤

another_armchair

Country flag
Exactly
I am sorry if I hurt someone
But still there are members in forum who say we don't lag behind China we have high end manufacturing and rnd capabilities, we are not behind electronics etc etc etc will those shits
Forget high end even spaces like phones laptops and electronics have no space for us
That's why I always say we are many many years backward compared to China wrt electronics and any other stuff of rnd
I expect not get banned I don't want to gaslight neither derail just an useless opinion
Fir se? :nono:

1673274251246.png

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles