India-China Border conflict

Blank

Country flag
I just hope our boy Xi Jinping can make another mistake like zero Covid. It makes things so much easier for others.

Blademaster

View attachment 189634
Indian army is the grandson of mighty British Indian Army,
Others may cringe at this but I feel and proud of thier history even as British Indian Army.
There is absolutely no shame in that tbh
I don't feel proud. It is nothing to be proud to be part of an institution that was a key instrument in subjugating your people for 2 centuries and making your people servile to a foreign power. The traditions, heritage, and customs of the BIA needs to be dumped pronto.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I don't feel proud. It is nothing to be proud to be part of an institution that was a key instrument in subjugating your people for 2 centuries and making your people servile to a foreign power. The traditions, heritage, and customs of the BIA needs to be dumped pronto.
Acha and replaced with what ?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
PLA personnel improve, but problems persist

Read more At:

SKC

Country flag
View attachment 189634
Indian army is the grandson of mighty British Indian Army,
Others may cringe at this but I feel and proud of thier history even as British Indian Army.
There is absolutely no shame in that tbh
There is nothing to be proud about in this picture. We were used to manhandle our fellow Asians.​
This along with the Opium trade in China by our so-called greatest businessmen caused the animosity between the two countries.​

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
There is nothing to be proud about in this picture. We were used to manhandle our fellow Asians.​

This along with the Opium trade in China by our so-called greatest businessmen caused the animosity between the two countries.​
@Blademaster

I disagree , kek
Even before the opium fiasco , the qing empire set it's eyes on capturing ladakh permanently .
The sikhs saved it , the arunachal pradesh called by chinese as south Tibet. Was also captured by british .
And called as north eastern frontier areas .
The british presence very well chastised the Chinese across the himalays, they even maintained a contingent of indian troops in lahsa .
The Tibetans before that acknowledged the Manchu emperor of the qing as a nominal overlord .
It changed when british arrived here , greater integration of nepal was done by british indian army only .
The states of present day uttarakhand and freeing the sikkim region again done by british .
We should to reduce the animosity between two great asian civilizations relinquish our claims on arunachal and sikkim, give back Uttarakhand to nepal also . Hand these to nepal and china then
Iam proud of their exploits , and always will be. Proud of british indian army
Its not only commie china claims these areas , the imperial china did too.
Also on the western border , the chastisation of afgans, and other marudaring tribes was done by them only.
And not to forget , for the first time they stabalised our frontier .
Only time a massive indian army has went deep into afagan territory to destroy them was under the british ., Hell even sikhs never reached as far as kabul.

Last edited:

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

I have no appetite of asian solidarity if it means giving away our territory.
The chinese for their part went back to pre 1962 position after the war .
Else nefa and half of assam was good as gone from our hands .

Shasanka

Aye aye so my fren wishes to revive the naqqarkhana instead of army band
Good, let's see what happens
British Indian army defeated Ottomans in their land and ended rule of Khalifa . The shock of which still persists among certain elements . No one can take that away from them .

History is complicated . It was the part of same British indian army which changed its side as INA for different purpose . Or the naval revolt when it felt the need for it . Both the legacy belongs to india .

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
British Indian army defeated Ottomans in their land and ended rule of Khalifa . The shock of which still persists among certain elements . No one can take that away from them .

History is complicated . It was the part of same British indian army which changed its side as INA for different purpose . Or the naval revolt when it felt the need for it . Both the legacy belongs to india .
Exactly , that's what I mean to say

Blank

Country flag

Exactly , that's what I mean to say

One dude in Armenia subreddit was saying "Armenia is wasting it's time dealing with India. They have no martial culture or experience to choose from. "

Another dude mentioned how Indians thrashed the ottomans in the battle of Gallipoli. The other dude got silent. Indians in the subreddit were eating popcorns.

Shasanka

One dude in Armenia subreddit was saying "Armenia is wasting it's time dealing with India. They have no martial culture or experience to choose from. "

Another dude mentioned how Indians thrashed the ottomans in the battle of Gallipoli. The other dude got silent. Indians in the subreddit were eating popcorns.
1.5 million indians fought world war 1 and 2.5 million indians fought world war 2 . Huge amount of our resource were used . But you hardly see indian faces in the war movies . So ignorance is obvious .

Same martial race theory we have heard before as well in recent history , result was not so good .

Jimih

Country flag

Also one has to mention in the sub reddit that how Indian soldiers from Jodhpur Lancers marched through Haifa (now in Israel) after thrashing Ottoman jerks in Battle of Haifa.

Those Armenians were slaughtered by Ottomons through Armenian Genocide, so actually they don't have the martial culture to begin with.

Shasanka

Also one has to mention in the sub reddit that how Indian soldiers from Jodhpur Lancers marched through Haifa (now in(Israel) after thrashing Ottoman jerks in Battle of Haifa.

Those Armenians were slaughtered by Ottomons through Armenian Genocide, they don't have the martial culture to begin with.
Someone commented on Armenian reddit , does nt mean thats a Armenian . You can guess the most potential suspect 😁

mokoman

Country flag

Abdus Salem killed

Can I get a link

Global Defence

New threads

Articles