India-China Border conflict

vidhwanshak

Country flag
Mokoman has been fired from CCP

Here is the translation:

The territory of the motherland, not an inch of land! Feel the tenderness and solemn oath of Qi Fabao, "Head of the Heroes of Guarding the Country and Guarding the Frontiers"!
no no qi fabao wala pooch raha hu.

ek to chinese sunane ka mannn bhi nahi karta. aisa lagta hai bc bol nahi thook rahe hai

Jimih

Country flag
no no qi fabao wala pooch raha hu.

ek to chinese sunane ka mannn bhi nahi karta. aisa lagta hai bc bol nahi thook rahe hai
The PLA commander whose skull was broken by Indian Army soldiers in the video says:

"We are guarding the border and we are fully armed.

To be honest Iam not afraid because we often do more. We must take the territory of motherland. Just keep it small keep it lost."

DumbPilot

Country flag

@mokoman translation please
Looks like he's saying that even in the cold and harsh weather in which he can't even sleep outside, with heavily armed enemy(?), he is not afraid of it, the task he is given(?), to not let the enemy even take a small piece of his motherland.

Rough translation from OCR effort, I don't know any Chinese

Edit: Nevermind, I didn't see the earlier posts which have translated this

ym888

Looks like he's saying that even in the cold and harsh weather in which he can't even sleep outside, with heavily armed enemy(?), he is not afraid of it, the task he is given(?), to not let the enemy even take a small piece of his motherland.

Rough translation from OCR effort, I don't know any Chinese

Edit: Nevermind, I didn't see the earlier posts which have translated this
Your translation is basically correct

ym888

The PLA commander whose skull was broken by Indian Army soldiers in the video says:

"We are guarding the border and we are fully armed.

To be honest Iam not afraid because we often do more. We must take the territory of motherland. Just keep it small keep it lost."
Your translation is wrong

Knowitall

View attachment 176296
View attachment 176297

ab nahi aa rahe hai drones khaana aur kapde le ke?
He is actually talking about how harsh the weather is and how his motherland should go fuck itself in the arse as he isn't paid enough for this shit

He also talks about how his pee freezes mid way so he hasn't been able to pee for the past few days.

The last few lines are incomprehensible but it goes something like lauda ka drones gand me daal ke baithe hai.

Jimih

Country flag
One new clip about galwan conflict appears in our cyber,but only very few people noticed that.

I made 3 screenshots,one is POWs are going to return to India side. One is a PLA soldier is carrying some supply to the POW squad. The third is little scary there is dead body on the ground,i blurred his face.

The weibo post said,i guess it's from the veteran who leaked those vid:
Reported your Post.

You Chinese CCP trolls are back to your elements.

Seems like memo has been passed on lines of the 20th CCP Congress.

rockdog

Country flag
Reported your Post.

You Chinese CCP trolls are back to your elements.

Seems like memo has been passed on lines of 20th CCP Congress.
Be my guest. But it doesn't mean the clip and comment don't exist.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
One new clip about galwan conflict appears in our cyber,but only very few people noticed that.

I made 3 screenshots,one is POWs are going to return to India side. One is a PLA soldier is carrying some supply to the POW squad. The third is little scary there is dead body on the ground,i blurred his face.

View attachment 176344

View attachment 176345

View attachment 176346

The weibo post said,i guess it's from the veteran who leaked those vid:

Translation:
India's Snow Leopard Operation on June 15 was carefully planned, with the 16th Bihar Battalion as the backbone. The so-called fighting masters were drawn from the entire 3rd Division, the 14th Army and at least 10 battalion level units in the ITBP. Because of this, after the commander (Babu?) was killed by our reinforcements, the command was chaotic and completely defeated.

I respect all soldiers lives,here just for sharing information.
Can you post the original video ?

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Every year the same clip is released just shot from a different angle -_- aint got anything else?
Well what to say .i thought last year that
It was a disgrace , I was bound to think such way as my generation has not seen a real war, iam 19 years right now . Unlike my parents who saw kargil or my grandparents who saw, 65 and 71 .but to be fair this was nothing too big . If Russians were to react like the way we did. ,they should all commit mass suicide then , isn't it ?

Pow are part of the war , iam happy they came back , they will fight another day with even more vengeance. If the need arises. As far as operation snow leopard goes, our military said it was a success with us dominating black tops among others.
I will belive them always .
@mokoman. @mist_consecutive. @Jimih
@Lonewolf. @Tactical Doge

Last edited:

Articles