India-China Border conflict

Blademaster

thank you

I Googled it and it turned out to be a South African product with a cool look
doesn’t really matter as long as we can produce everything in India. This way we ensure reliable supply of spares and no one can effectively sanction against India. That’s the biggest reason why we need to have “Made in India” products. We ensure reliable supply of spares and equipment at constant rates. And we have the option of upgrading them without paying exorbitant prices.

Abdus Salem killed

@mist_consecutive @mokoman i have noticed that the Chinese CCP always release galwan videos during or on Oct 7-20 every year same for previous year and this year as well what's the significance of this date in China
Is it some time of anniversary thier that they feel the need to do this

IMG_20221015_091011.jpg

Jimih

Country flag
@mist_consecutive @mokoman i have noticed that the Chinese CCP always release galwan videos during or on Oct 7-20 every year same for previous year and this year as well what's the significance of this date in China
Is it some time of anniversary thier that they feel the need to do this
It's all related to project their Supreme Leader to the world.

CCP will hold its 5-yearly meeting on Oct 16 with Xi Jinping poised to win a 3rd time leadership term in a row.

October is also the month where they celebrate their National Day for weeks.

Clairvoyance

Country flag

Based Chinese documentary on India

Bilibili 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

Knowitall

They are missing since August 19, but their family reported to the police only recently.
Don't know about ladakh exactly but in Kashmir the nomadic tribes often takes their animals to the top of remote regions for 3-4 months before coming back to the valley down below at the onset of winter.

These regions mostly have no signal whatsoever and are very remote in the sense that you will find only a few temporary shacks etc.

I'm guessing something similar has happened here.

mokoman

Country flag
chene militarisation of depsang

---------------------

comrades dont let MEA fool u

gov plan
a ) full disengagement - buffer-zones everywhere , even if its mostly on indian soil
b) deescalation - removal of all build up close to LAC - including what u see in tweet above
c) new india-china LAC border agreement
d) handing over entire LAC to ITBP .

this will be marked as a victory . return to "peace and tranquillity" of border . maybe even app unban or whatever later.

flanker99

Country flag

---------------------

gov plan
a ) full disengagement - buffer-zones everywhere , even if its mostly on indian soil
b) deescalation - removal of all build up close to LAC - including what u see in tweet above

this will be marked as a victory . return to "peace and tranquillity" of border . maybe even app unban or whatever later.
Dont forget followed by civilizational brothers ,america biggest enemy and what not

Tiwariji

Country flag
Dont forget followed by civilizational brothers ,america biggest enemy and what not
This kind of mentality bothers me . Only slaves have this attitude . Libergandu have this west is our master .. And some of the people (i dnt knw how to define ) have this we are civilizational frnd of china despite all that happens and is happening .
. Every country acts on its interest . National interest should define our perspective and attitude . Its not abt being pro china or pro usa . I dnt want india china to fight , i dont want india to get influenced too much in to anti china narratives of west and hurt the country before it has developed required capacity . But China , their association with pak being a threat to india is a cold reality .

flanker99

Country flag
This kind of mentality bothers me . Only slaves have this attitude . Libergandu have this west is our master .. And some of the people (i dnt knw how to define ) have this we are civilizational frnd of china despite all that happens and is happening .
. Every country acts on its interest . National interest should define our perspective and attitude . Its not abt being pro china or pro usa . I dnt want india china to fight , i dont want india to get influenced too much in to anti china narratives of west and hurt the country before it has developed required capacity . But China , their association with pak being a threat to india is a cold reality .
True ...china is fighting for hegemony over asia we are clearly a thorn in their eyes so we are bound to clash sooner than later.
From what ive mostly hardcore rw types are peddling this civilizational nonsense and gives US arms sales to pak as an example of US double tone but conveniently forget that china is literally keeping pak mil going .
They hate nehru for his nativity on china(rightly so) but then commit the same mistake.
I mean whats the point in calling a snake far away ur biggest enemy while forgetting about the dog thats currently biting ur ass

Knowitall

---------------------

gov plan

@mist_consecutive your take?

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag

---------------------

gov plan

Definitely seems like MLRS or truck artillery, tanks/APCs will be more square than elongated. Chinese camouflage nets are doing a good job in hiding the silhouette.

Ignore the blackpilling. MEA/GoI is not going to sell anything, while it is true we are extending our hands for peace, our guns are nicely tucked inside our coats, and will be taken out anytime required.

Thing is, China seems to have permanently intimidated by us, there is zero trust, hence they are disengaging only on those places where they think they got no disadvantage. Even with disengagement, they have kept their 2-odd division strength close to the border because they are paranoid we will backstab them.

Unfortunately, such trust issues arise from the very fact that China itself will backstab us at any moment or weakness they see. It is just grey-zone warfare from now on, no war, no peace. We will see occasional clashes like Doklam and Ladakh each decade, and this will continue until one side admits complete defeat.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles