All are in dfi
But if u r posting then pls put spoilers for new members

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Plz try this link:

The last few secs are little scary...
Seems to be our brave warrior Naib Subedar Nuduram Soren.

It's alright, we all know what happened that day. When the 16th Bihar decided to break open a few skulls, they did so knowing full well there would be a retaliation.

vidhwanshak

Country flag
Can you post the original video ?
everything is there on twitter.
They release these on oct 5 and oct 11
preparing for their national meet with crying soldiers.

saw a video of pow who couldn't even walk yet he didn't cry but these cheenis cry in everyvideo they release as if they faced dooms day and survived.
Especially him he cries everytime
1665934765324.png

jai jaganath

Country flag
Seems to be our brave warrior Naib Subedar Nuduram Soren.

It's alright, we all know what happened that day. When the 16th Bihar decided to break open a few skulls, they did so knowing full well there would be a retaliation.
Basically in short I am confused what happened that day
I mean did 16th bihar reg went for patrolling and they ambushed then we retaliated killing their 5 soldiers
Or 16th Bihar those who attained veergati killed 5 soldiers
I mean whether they started it and we retaliated same time or they started it and after sometime we retaliated or we were suppose to beat them

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Basically in short I am confused what happened that day
I mean did 16th bihar reg went for patrolling and they ambushed then we retaliated killing their 5 soldiers
Or 16th Bihar those who attained veergati killed 5 soldiers
I mean whether they started it and we retaliated same time or they started it and after sometime we retaliated or we were suppose to beat them
Read Shiv Aroor's book. What you are asking we have answered it at least 50 times now, on this same thread.

The Shrike

Country flag
Just one nitpick i have we should stop saying "undisputed Indian territory" - with Chinese everything is disputed, give them a chance and they will take it.

The Shrike

Country flag
this is undisputed tho , they build road on what they accept (still accept) as indian land .

:dude: this is just chinese showing their aukut
What does "they accept" actually mean here - have they officially shared a map saying so, or do we have an official aggreement with them stating that the LAC or border is along such and such line? I mean beyond any words said casually over chai biskoot meeting.

Also IIRC several veterans were saying Galwan was also a disputed area - which was completely meaningless as the turn of events showed.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Just one nitpick i have we should stop saying "undisputed Indian territory" - with Chinese everything is disputed, give them a chance and they will take it.
Slight inaccuracy. We controlled all the way till PP15, not as shown (2/3rd of the valley). In fact, during the 2020 standoff we pitched a tent directly at the Kungrang La pass. However, it was only symbolic because it was just a platoon-sized hut. It was dismantled during the last month's disengagement.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles