India-China Border conflict

mokoman

Country flag
Do compare the budget and workforce also.
It's all revolves around these 2 parameters.
:dude: yas .

but what difference does that make to the ground reality ? , doesnt look like there is any course correction from gov or ISRO part.

Maveli

Country flag
two chinese waman steal elderly mans yaks

there is no low these fuckers will sink to.
It's OK, nothing grows there, just barren land. It's not like we lost a major city or military base.

Those two Chinawomen will be struggling to find enough funds to feed all those yaks.

Ha Ha! Sucks to be you, Chinese female yak bandits!

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag

"New normals of posture will inevitably lead to new normals of responses." - EAM

Did our patience finally run out ? Did MEA just throw out diplomacy and declare that military response is the new normal ?

Spindrift

"New normals of posture will inevitably lead to new normals of responses." - EAM

Did our patience finally run out ? Did MEA just throw out diplomacy and declare that military response is the new normal ?
Or Modi Ji has started preparing for the 2024 general elections. I mean he seriously needs a big win before 2024 elections. And in my opinion he has two options for that China or the Indian economy (in terms of checking inflation and job growth) and I don't think he can do much with the economy with Nirmala tai ji at the helm, so it's China.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Or Modi Ji has started preparing for the 2024 general elections. I mean he seriously needs a big win before 2024 elections. And in my opinion he has two options for that China or the Indian economy (in terms of checking inflation and job growth) and I don't think he can do much with the economy with Nirmala tai ji at the helm, so it's China.
A pretty lame take on the complex situation. Modi doesn't even need to do anything for the 2024 elections, we will win by default because of how incompetent the opposition is currently.

And you are one of those propaganda swallowers who think the Indian economy is somehow doing poorly because of Nirmala Sitharaman ? (rupee is not going down dollar is going up.... haha she is so lame, Mudi is bad, Tai is incompetent...).

Furthermore, you think Modi will score political points by attacking China, a superior enemy in every way :rotfl:

Are you sure you did not accidentally log in to DFI instead of reddit ?

flanker99

Country flag

Empty words.If they are even a bit serious then they should release the galwan pics

Spindrift

A pretty lame take on the complex situation. Modi doesn't even need to do anything for the 2024 elections, we will win by default because of how incompetent the opposition is currently.
Well, generally speaking politicians are quite lame and secondly I agree that BJP will win in 2024 elections, but I think as far Modi being the PM again is predicated on the number of seats they win. Will they get a comfortable majority or not is to be seen.
And from what I understand that the opposition is causing slight indigestion to the present ruling political dispensation. examples being the recent FUBAR in Maharashtra and a certain someone's pad yatra gaining some traction.

And you are one of those propaganda swallowers who think the Indian economy is somehow doing poorly because of Nirmala Sitharaman ? (rupee is not going down dollar is going up.... haha she is so lame, Mudi is bad, Tai is incompetent...).
Perish the thought. It's based on my own situation i.e. my expenses are going up even tho my consumption has remained the same, my home loan EMIs have gone up and there has been a significant reduction in my savings and my ability to save.

Furthermore, you think Modi will score political points by attacking China, a superior enemy in every way :rotfl:
He is a politician, so why not?

Are you sure you did not accidentally log in to DFI instead of reddit ?
What is this reddit you speak of good Sir?

flanker99

Country flag
Well, generally speaking politicians are quite lame and secondly I agree that BJP will win in 2024 elections, but I think as far Modi being the PM again is predicated on the number of seats they win. Will they get a comfortable majority or not is to be seen.
And from what I understand that the opposition is causing slight indigestion to the present ruling political dispensation. examples being the recent FUBAR in Maharashtra and a certain someone's pad yatra gaining some traction.

Perish the thought. It's based on my own situation i.e. my expenses are going up even tho my consumption has remained the same, my home loan EMIs have gone up and there has been a significant reduction in my savings and my ability to save.

He is a politician, so why not?

What is this reddit you speak of good Sir?
If modi wants tobdo strongman stunt to gain support then pakistan is ripe for taking
....china is a much bigger fish and modi govts approach towards choina has been defensive and meek so not happening.

Articles