India-China Border conflict

maximus777

Country flag

“Chinese fighter deployments and sorties have gone up along the 3,488-km LAC since mid-June, especially across Ladakh but also in other sectors like Arunachal Pradesh. There are often two-three Chinese fighter sorties near the LAC in a day,” a source said.

A Chinese jet had even flown over Indian troop positions at a friction point in eastern Ladakh on June 28, which led IAF to scramble its own jets and later raise the matter with China, amidst the over two-year-long military confrontation, as was reported by TOI.

:dude: people think i was been mental .

good chance we will hear more of this in coming months . of course we do the same shit , but our media wont reveal that fact .

wonder how effective s400 will be in mountain terrain . any idea where we can even put this in eastern ladakh?

this is how LAC news gets out , via 'sources' . always been the case.
Flying over IA positions is brazen!! Not sure what the SOP is, but this should have resulted in SAMs being fired. Hit or miss is another discussion, but the fear of God needs to put in those CCP/PLA vermin. Scrambling jets is ok, but by the time they get to the required altitude PLA jets would be probably deep in Tibet. Constant CAP is something IAF cannot afford with precious little hardware.

Aniruddha Mulay

Flying over IA positions is brazen!! Not sure what the SOP is, but this should have resulted in SAMs being fired. Hit or miss is another discussion, but the fear of God needs to put in those CCP/PLA vermin. Scrambling jets is ok, but by the time they get to the required altitude PLA jets would be probably deep in Tibet. Constant CAP is something IAF cannot afford with precious little hardware.
Which is why we need Tejas Mk1A in nos, 73 won't cut it, the numbers should atleast be 150 if not more.

mokoman

Country flag
Chicoms are using J-11s and J-16s, I get it you want to push for indigenous jets, but manipulating facts to suit narrative is what makes him shitposting journalist.
he is just repeating news . news said J-10 flew into no-fly zone .

still , i think that airport at hotan and one close to pangong tso only has j11 and j16 + older j8.

maybe news is wrong or its from somewhere else.

maximus777

Country flag
India should immediately cease the Corps Commanders meeting jumla.
This "protest" drama and maintaining "sanctity" of LAC speil should have come after firing the SAMs. The govt is gutless, but I suspect some of the higher echelons of IA too cant be bothered. Remember it was the jawan on the ground that improvised and ripped apart CKMKB at Galwan. It's highly unlikely that it came as a direct order from a jarnail.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
This "protest" drama and maintaining "sanctity" of LAC speil should have come after firing the SAMs. The govt is gutless, but I suspect some of the higher echelons of IA too cant be bothered. Remember it was the jawan on the ground that improvised and ripped apart CKMKB at Galwan. It's highly unlikely that it came as a direct order from a jarnail.
Could just be a case of ambush by Cheenis, when assaulted jawans retaliated in their own capacity which resulted in chinks getting their arse torn apart.
The genrails are happy with Chai biscuit.

Articles