India-China Border conflict

AnantS

Country flag
This response to me looks out of place & intentional, not reactionary, almost provocative.

China already had 2 rounds of naming, we dismissed it as child’s tantrums, and matter was deemed over. Now, out of nowhere this step.

Modi 3.0. intentionally picking a hardline approach suddenly ? To me it almost looks like we are intentionally poking them to get a reaction.

Modi is setting up the time bomb which will explode once NDA is no longer in power, then they can cry Nehru 2.0 for the next 10 years to win elections.

56D Chess ♟️
They are doing it because China tried to openly meddle in Indian elections. Reaction is expected.

The Shrike

Country flag
This response to me looks out of place & intentional, not reactionary, almost provocative.

China already had 2 rounds of naming, we dismissed it as child’s tantrums, and matter was deemed over. Now, out of nowhere this step.

Modi 3.0. intentionally picking a hardline approach suddenly ? To me it almost looks like we are intentionally poking them to get a reaction.

Modi is setting up the time bomb which will explode once NDA is no longer in power, then they can cry Nehru 2.0 for the next 10 years to win elections.

56D Chess ♟️
Forward Policy 2.0 by Nehru 2.0

NutCracker

Country flag
Brother in reality imports from China have surged from USD 70.3 billion in 2018-19 to over USD 101 billion in 2023-24 Indians are not buying BYD cars because the cheapest one available is 29 lakhs if they release something in 8-10 lakhs range you will see a different picture with nationalism in the bin
Wrong. This one is just 11 Lakh without Taxes. Don't just follow the first Google search result.

SmartSelect_20240609_185314_Brave.jpg

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
Individual can import at 100% import duty, even with that Dophin will be at 22Lakh.
Yeah that’s what I mean Maruti is famous not because of its feature or its Indian (technically it’s not you know) but because it’s cheap and easy to maintain Indians will do anything for their profit even if they have to sell their country

Extraordinary

Country flag
High rank officers do not want that rankers get into their elite coupe...
What is this shit about General don't want, officers don't want, babus don't want. I simply do not get it.
What prevents the gormint from pushing a policy down their throats.
What are they going to do? shoot the gormint folk?

What do folks on the forum keep blabbering about? "Do not want", "Do not want".

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Bejing will be bijapur
Xi should be named as Xi Srivastav. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Srivastav because Xi have a french beard poodle Commi in India who comes in TV debates and very irritating because of his fascist arrogant manners. He is anti-Hindu and pro-Islamist. He is definitely ILLEGAL son of Xi Srivastav.

PS: Sooner or later there might be a bigger skirmish if not full fledged wr with these Chinkis. They are jumping too much with air. I hope Mudi Ji allows gun and not a brock/stone fight.

Articles