India-China Border conflict

Spindrift

There were few pics where some white men were training their sof not PAP
I got it from a Chinese sof enthusiast
If I get it I will post it
But it's very much confirmed that Chinese are hiring ex-operatives for their sof upgradation
Not only ex western SF operators, but pilots as well and paying them quite handsomely to train their armed forces.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
I've noticed Arunachal had two officially endorsed maps... both significantly different.
View attachment 242269View attachment 242268

What's up with that?.. is there a story, or just Indians being retards to let China build in border areas by being contradictory on our claim line?
Second one is just less detailed, not covering each watershed peak.

Also Indians including GoI is retarted to not properly demarcate the boundary.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Second one is just less detailed, not covering each watershed peak.

It's not less detailed... It's fucking different. We have two completely different maps of Arunachal, with lines passing from completely seperate locations. They're not the same. Your "less detailed" 2nd one is what Google Earth uses, Google map uses the 1st, you can zoom in as much as you want.

Of you can't tell the difference, just say so. I'm confused enough already.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
It's not less detailed... It's fucking different. We have two completely different maps of Arunachal, with lines passing from completely seperate locations. They're not the same. Your "less detailed" 2nd one is what Google Earth uses, you can zoom in as much as you want.

No, I understand it perfectly, and I can perfectly tell the difference.

And I am telling you, second map is lazy and omitting details.

Whether you want to take my word or remain / act confused is different thing.

Jimih

Country flag
I've noticed Arunachal had two officially endorsed maps... both significantly different.
View attachment 242269View attachment 242268

What's up with that?.. is there a story, or just Indians being retards to let China build in border areas by being contradictory on our claim line?
Mcmahon drew the border line using terrain data which was not correct.

Survey of India took it to the next step and simply overlaid it on actual terrain. (Retarded take)

Google map follows what Mcmahon actually wanted.

mokoman

Country flag
It's not less detailed... It's fucking different. We have two completely different maps of Arunachal, with lines passing from completely seperate locations. They're not the same. Your "less detailed" 2nd one is what Google Earth uses, Google map uses the 1st, you can zoom in as much as you want.

we have only one official map which is first , 2nd is not official , looks weird , probably less detailed or following watershed like @mist_consecutive said .

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
No, I understand it perfectly, and I can perfectly tell the difference.

And I am telling you, second map is lazy and omitting details.

Whether you want to take my word or remain / act confused is different thing.
Ye dona ek lag raha hy tujhe?

15nlook.jpg
apgm.jpg

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Mcmahon drew the border line using terrain data which was not correct.

Survey of India took it to the next step and simply overlaid it on actual terrain. (Retarded take)
Ok. Possibly.

I know this is the McMahon line (...in official maps)
Screenshot_2024-02-29-15-03-33-381_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

So this would be the terrain line...
IMG_20240229_152503.png

It's not a retarded take. Gives us more land, as long as we can maintain it. I suppose some of the Chink construction location incidents were caused by this.

Which sources are these cropped from?
Dono Google Maps hy... Depending on device & version they keep switching. Same with Google Earth.

I'm just surprised that Indian defence enthusiast community was so clueless about existence of this. Lol

mokoman

Country flag
Ok. Possibly.

I know this is the McMahon line (...in official maps)View attachment 242280
View attachment 242285

It's not a retarded take. Gives us more land, as long as we can maintain it. I suppose some of the Chink construction location incidents were caused by this.

Dono Google Maps hy... Depending on device & version they keep switching. Same with Google Earth.

I'm just surprised that Indian defence enthusiast community was so clueless about existence of this. Lol
google earth used to follow watershed + old mcmahon , that flat line in tawang near bhutan is from old mcmahon, they changed it to proper official border which looks like raised handle . not sure y it doesnt show for you .

u can browse the offical govt border line here https://indiamaps.gov.in/admin

people cry over these things all the time , tbh who cares tho .

Jimih

Country flag
Ok. Possibly.

I know this is the McMahon line (...in official maps)View attachment 242280
View attachment 242285

McMahon was pretty clear about the Watersheds in his map. The GoI should make sure that this actually be maintained.

McMahon follows the Watersheds. The Survey of India line weaves in and out of the valleys randomly. This is an unrealistic border to hold on ground.

If Survey of India borders are used than most Chinese intrusions will be given a clean chit, India will lose what is its by its own definition.

Survey of India line actualy legitimizes Chinese patrol to what actually is the Indian side.

Zoid Raptor

Country flag
Prove it.
The Chinese Soldier Trained By Americans to Kill Americans

A Report on Chinese Infiltration of the American Tactical Community

Zhang training PAP SWAT in Chongqing, PRC. Image from 2021.
Executive Summary

• Based on evidence from US and Chinese social media, Vermilion has identified that a Chinese special forces soldier received training from former U.S. special forces on American soil.
  • Pengxiang “Chris” Zhang, a People’s Liberation Army (PLA) soldier lived, studied, and trained in the United States from at least 2014 to 2020.
  • Since returning to the People’s Republic of China (PRC) in 2020, Zhang has trained People’s Armed Police (PAP) and PLA units on tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) he learned from former U.S. special operators and service members.

Zhang (right) in Fuzhou, People’s Republic of China (PRC), Nov 2022. Note both individuals’ QBZ-191/192, the PLA’s next generation service rifle and carbine, respectively. Zhang’s rifle features a modified upper receiver, something typically only permitted for PLA special operations forces and PAP units. The caption for this image was “与时俱进,枕戈待旦 #taiwan #2025.” This roughly translates to “keep on improving, prepare for battle #taiwan #2025”.
After graduating in 2017, Zhang then moved to New York City. While in New York, Zhang traveled throughout the United States to Virginia Beach, VA; Fort Collins, CO; Navato, CA; Los Angeles, CA; Waxahachie, TX; and Las Vegas, NV in order to attend tactical training classes run by Ronin Tactics, Core Vision Training, and Dynamis Alliance.

Zhang (right) at a Ronin Tactics course in Fort Collins, CO in Dec 2018. Tu Lam (left) is a former U.S. Army special operator.

Dom Raso (left), a former Navy SEAL with Zhang in Dec 2018. Note that Virginia Beach, VA is home to Naval Intelligence and Norfolk, VA is home to the U.S. Navy’s Fleet Forces Command. Since 2018, Dom Raso has engaged with Zhang on social media.

Zhang at a range in Las Vegas, NV, March 2019.

Zhang (second to the right) at Extreme Tactics and Training Solutions in Waxahachie, TX in May 2019.

Zhang (rear left) at a Core Vision Training class in Los Angeles County, CA in Oct 2019. The course subject matter included close quarters battle (CQB). Core Vision Training courses are taught by U.S. Army and USMC veterans.

Zhang (left of center) with Tu Lam (left) at a Ronin Tactics CQB course in Novato, CA in Nov 2019.

Zhang at Extreme Tactics and Training Solutions in Waxahachie, TX in March 2020.

Zhang’s patch states, “We must liberate Taiwan,” in the style of a Chinese Communist Party propaganda image from the 1940’s/50’s. This image was taken the same time as the previous image.
In May 2020, Zhang left the United States and returned to China. According to his social media accounts, Zhang returned to the PLA Central Theater Command Headquarters located in Shijiazhuang, Hebei and he refers to the Shijiazhuang Army Command College (石家庄陆军指挥学院) as home. This college is an intermediate command college within the People’s Liberation Army National Defense University that provides joint training for military, political, and technical personnel.

From June 2020 to August 2022, Zhang posted training photos and videos with the PLA’s next generation weapon systems, namely the QBZ-191, QCQ-171, and QBU-203. From August 2022 on, Zhang posted photos and videos on social media of himself training Chinese SWAT teams throughout China and conducting CQB with PLA soldiers (likely PLA special operations forces). Based on the speed at which Zhang transitioned from student in the US, to small team training, to training units himself, it is almost certain that Zhang was a PLA soldier prior to entering the United States.

Zhang (identifiable through right forearm tattoo and right bicep tattoo) with the PLA’s new submachine gun, the QCQ-171. Also note the EOTech optic that is subject to US export controls.

Zhang (right) with a compact close circuit rebreather and another PLA soldier (left) with high altitude jump equipment. This equipment is typically only issued to PLA special operations forces.

In the above two images, the China South Industries Group Corporation (CSGC) utilized Zhang in advertising materials at the Zhuhai Airshow in 2022. The materials were promoting a new training system (that could possibly have been based on what Zhang learned in the United States). CSGC is one of China’s largest state-owned weapons manufacturers. Additionally, Zhang served as a representative for Argus Night Vision, a well known Chinese night vision tube and housing manufacturer. Argus improves its designs by selling their products to the US and then receiving feedback from American citizens on their products.

Zhang with a QJY-201, the PLA’s next generation general purpose machine gun. Image from Dec 2022.

Zhang (center right) with what is almost certainly the Falcon Commandos (猎鹰突击队) or the Snow Leopard Commandos (雪豹突击队). Both are People’s Armed Police (PAP) special forces units tasked with “counter-terrorism.” Image from February 2023.

Zhang training a PAP SWAT unit in Chongqing, PRC. Note his Ronin Tactics hat and his desert Marine pattern (MARPAT) trousers. Image from June 2023, similar images from 2021.

Zhang (far right) with a PAP SWAT team. Image from August 2023.

Based on the images uploaded by Zhang, it is highly likely he is currently a non-commissioned officer in either the PLA Strategic Support Force (SSF) special operations forces or other PLA SOF. Image from Nov 2023.
Why Does This Matter?

Is it almost certain that a PLA special forces operator was living and training on US soil for at least 7 years. He was able to avoid US law enforcement and bring training derived from the most elite American special operations forces back to China. The military balance between the U.S. and the PRC is of the utmost importance to American national security. It is often said that American military units are of superior quality to the People’s Liberation Army. This will cease to be the case if highly trained Americans erode their own military’s fighting edge.

Recommendations

• Continue thoroughly vetting all Chinese international students in the United States for any military background and/or military associations.
  • The American tactical industry/community must come together and police their own. Doing business with the PLA is self-defeating.
https://www.vermilionchina.com/p/the-chinese-soldier-trained-by-americans

Jimih

Country flag

Executive Summary

• Based on evidence from US and Chinese social media, Vermilion has identified that a Chinese special forces soldier received training from former U.S. special forces on American soil.
  • Pengxiang “Chris” Zhang, a People’s Liberation Army (PLA) soldier lived, studied, and trained in the United States from at least 2014 to 2020.
  • Since returning to the People’s Republic of China (PRC) in 2020, Zhang has trained People’s Armed Police (PAP) and PLA units on tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) he learned from former U.S. special operators and service members.

Zhang (right) in Fuzhou, People’s Republic of China (PRC), Nov 2022. Note both individuals’ QBZ-191/192, the PLA’s next generation service rifle and carbine, respectively. Zhang’s rifle features a modified upper receiver, something typically only permitted for PLA special operations forces and PAP units. The caption for this image was “与时俱进,枕戈待旦 #taiwan #2025.” This roughly translates to “keep on improving, prepare for battle #taiwan #2025”.
After graduating in 2017, Zhang then moved to New York City. While in New York, Zhang traveled throughout the United States to Virginia Beach, VA; Fort Collins, CO; Navato, CA; Los Angeles, CA; Waxahachie, TX; and Las Vegas, NV in order to attend tactical training classes run by Ronin Tactics, Core Vision Training, and Dynamis Alliance.

Zhang (right) at a Ronin Tactics course in Fort Collins, CO in Dec 2018. Tu Lam (left) is a former U.S. Army special operator.

Dom Raso (left), a former Navy SEAL with Zhang in Dec 2018. Note that Virginia Beach, VA is home to Naval Intelligence and Norfolk, VA is home to the U.S. Navy’s Fleet Forces Command. Since 2018, Dom Raso has engaged with Zhang on social media.

Zhang (second to the right) at Extreme Tactics and Training Solutions in Waxahachie, TX in May 2019.

Zhang (rear left) at a Core Vision Training class in Los Angeles County, CA in Oct 2019. The course subject matter included close quarters battle (CQB). Core Vision Training courses are taught by U.S. Army and USMC veterans.

Zhang (left of center) with Tu Lam (left) at a Ronin Tactics CQB course in Novato, CA in Nov 2019.

Zhang at Extreme Tactics and Training Solutions in Waxahachie, TX in March 2020.

Zhang’s patch states, “We must liberate Taiwan,” in the style of a Chinese Communist Party propaganda image from the 1940’s/50’s. This image was taken the same time as the previous image.
In May 2020, Zhang left the United States and returned to China. According to his social media accounts, Zhang returned to the PLA Central Theater Command Headquarters located in Shijiazhuang, Hebei and he refers to the Shijiazhuang Army Command College (石家庄陆军指挥学院) as home. This college is an intermediate command college within the People’s Liberation Army National Defense University that provides joint training for military, political, and technical personnel.

From June 2020 to August 2022, Zhang posted training photos and videos with the PLA’s next generation weapon systems, namely the QBZ-191, QCQ-171, and QBU-203. From August 2022 on, Zhang posted photos and videos on social media of himself training Chinese SWAT teams throughout China and conducting CQB with PLA soldiers (likely PLA special operations forces). Based on the speed at which Zhang transitioned from student in the US, to small team training, to training units himself, it is almost certain that Zhang was a PLA soldier prior to entering the United States.

Zhang (identifiable through right forearm tattoo and right bicep tattoo) with the PLA’s new submachine gun, the QCQ-171. Also note the EOTech optic that is subject to US export controls.

Zhang (right) with a compact close circuit rebreather and another PLA soldier (left) with high altitude jump equipment. This equipment is typically only issued to PLA special operations forces.

In the above two images, the China South Industries Group Corporation (CSGC) utilized Zhang in advertising materials at the Zhuhai Airshow in 2022. The materials were promoting a new training system (that could possibly have been based on what Zhang learned in the United States). CSGC is one of China’s largest state-owned weapons manufacturers. Additionally, Zhang served as a representative for Argus Night Vision, a well known Chinese night vision tube and housing manufacturer. Argus improves its designs by selling their products to the US and then receiving feedback from American citizens on their products.

Zhang with a QJY-201, the PLA’s next generation general purpose machine gun. Image from Dec 2022.

Zhang (center right) with what is almost certainly the Falcon Commandos (猎鹰突击队) or the Snow Leopard Commandos (雪豹突击队). Both are People’s Armed Police (PAP) special forces units tasked with “counter-terrorism.” Image from February 2023.

Zhang training a PAP SWAT unit in Chongqing, PRC. Note his Ronin Tactics hat and his desert Marine pattern (MARPAT) trousers. Image from June 2023, similar images from 2021.

Based on the images uploaded by Zhang, it is highly likely he is currently a non-commissioned officer in either the PLA Strategic Support Force (SSF) special operations forces or other PLA SOF. Image from Nov 2023.
Why Does This Matter?

Is it almost certain that a PLA special forces operator was living and training on US soil for at least 7 years. He was able to avoid US law enforcement and bring training derived from the most elite American special operations forces back to China. The military balance between the U.S. and the PRC is of the utmost importance to American national security. It is often said that American military units are of superior quality to the People’s Liberation Army. This will cease to be the case if highly trained Americans erode their own military’s fighting edge.

Recommendations

• Continue thoroughly vetting all Chinese international students in the United States for any military background and/or military associations.
  • The American tactical industry/community must come together and police their own. Doing business with the PLA is self-defeating.
Basically a yellow skinned Chinese guy stealing IPR. Same story everywhere from China.

IPR thefts and Industrial espionage, the activities the Han Chinese are good at.

I thought there will be some White skinned Yankees or Brits for SF training.

Zoid Raptor

Country flag
Basically a yellow skinned Chinese guy stealing IPR. Same story everywhere from China.

IPR thefts and Industrial espionage, the activities the Han Chinese are good at.

There were quite a few reports of retired pilots and SOF personnel from NATO countries being offered hundreds of thousands of $$$$ for training the Chinese and have been caught resulting in these countries to issue a warning and formulate guidelines to their respective veteran communities. No wonder China will now have to look for other sources like the above. While such tactical training classes may not give them the complete access from how western SOF units operate, it's still a good source from a tactical standpoint like gear, arms n ammo, accessories, drills related to fitness, stance, posture, shooting and certain operational procedures

Former British pilots training Chinese military face jail

nongaddarliberal

Country flag

Executive Summary

Why Does This Matter?

Recommendations

So with even a slight opportunity of gaining knowledge, the PLA tries its best to learn and copy as much as it can. While our Army SF and "ghataks" who have open access to American, Israeli and French tactical knowledge and equipment do almost nothing to incorporate them.

What's that saying? You can take a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. Meanwhile the Chinese horse desperately searches for water and doesn't hesitate to drink it when it finds it.

Jimih

Country flag
There were quite a few reports of retired pilots and SOF personnel from NATO countries being offered hundreds of thousands of $$$$ for training the Chinese and have been caught resulting in these countries to issue a warning and formulate guidelines to their respective veteran communities. No wonder China will now have to look for other sources like the above. While such tactical training classes may not give them the complete access from how western SOF units operate, it's still a good source from a tactical standpoint like gear, arms n ammo, accessories, drills related to fitness, stance, posture, shooting and certain operational procedures
Chinese rarely do Mil-execs with other countries.
They should really expose themselves to Conventional Warfare.

Iam aware of PLAAF were caught employing retired fighter Pilots from NATO countries.

jai jaganath

Country flag

Yes they are famous for ipr thefts and espionage but this is not the similar case
They have hired them and even payed money for the service
Coming to a Chinese learning in West and training pla is not some sort of espionage infact if u observe sof thread recently we are hiring trainers who have trained themselves in West for cqb
I have no idea whether they are training other warfares or not but definitely cqb
Coming to Chinese great article posted by @Zoid Raptor ji
But I had pics of whites training proper pla sof as I was chatting with some Chinese enthusiast, as I have changed my phone I have lost many pics today I didn't get time and my exam are near too so it may take some time to find the image
Coming to topic he also said the western influence on weapon handling sop and training is flowing well
Infact the shift from bullpups to present design is due to same reasons and many are not preferring bullpups anymore but significant guns are available to they will phase it out slowly
This was during 2021
Infact they have been hiring western trainers from 2016 for their pap and sof

Zoid Raptor

Country flag
Chinese rarely do Mil-execs with other countries.
They should really expose themselves to Conventional Warfare.

Iam aware of PLAAF were caught employing retired fighter Pilots from NATO countries.
Unless it's an exercise between countries with extremely close ties like US-UK/SK/JPN/AU, majority of these mil-execs yield nothing. The Marcos for instance are in a significantly better position compared to their counterparts withing the Indian SOF community because they were modeled on the lines of SBS/SEALS and the willingness to learn and improve. Look at Para SF who continue to suck despite having the most number of exercises with top-tier units

Exposing to conventional warfare can only be done by direct involvement which the chinese aren't willing to. They infact chickened out during a UN deployment in Sudan

UN Report confirms Chinese peacekeepers abandoned posts in South Sudan during July fighting

UN peacekeepers from China fled, used tear gas on South Sudan civilians - AP News

Articles