India-China Border conflict

mcpo117

Country flag
India must let go of this stupid "Viswa Lodu" idea and stop giving F about her neighbors. in the next two decades, we must strive to make the country stronger. as for growing chinese influence on the neighboring island nations, we can always maintain a 24X7 nuclear sub patrol to let those beaches know we are watching your a$$.

JBH22

It seems people want to sweep under the carpet the real reason for Maldives pivot to China.
It is solely based on RELIGION. The face of the maldives leader shows he is a committed peaceful, therefore in bed with 'hindu fascist' Modi is contrarian to his belief.
All these strategy, economic or whatever is and will remain a fallacy. Katmulle have chosen China as their new master :)

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
A long, long time ago, I told folks here that I have seen pictures of dead Chinese soldiers face down in Galwan river. Nobody believed me.

They will rather believe Chinese psyops and pictures of our captured PoWs. Some even went to the extent of saying we had no pictures of dead/maimed Chinese, because we were badly defeated & bullied by Chinese at Galwan :pound:

My old post - https://defenceforumindia.com/threads/india-china-2020-border-conflict.82416/post-2054651

There was an informal (verbal) agreement between local commanders after the Galwan clash that both sides will not release any pictures or casualties of another side.

See, now these smol pener honorless Chinese has done it. No conscience or morality, just like their goat-shagging slaves from the west.

I have seen face-down into water pictures of Chinese kid soldiers on mobiles of 16th Bihar folks, most of their mobiles got confiscated after the clash, and any related photos collected then deleted.

So now China should not cry if we show some of their "hidden" casualties apart from their declared propaganda.

Oh well, truth always comes out. Straight from Army Chief MM Naravane.

“Our men who were in Chinese hands had been kept out in the open and they had seen several [Chinese] bodies being fished out of the river. Whenever that happened, they were subjected to a fresh round of beatings,” Naravane writes.
Tagging
@mokoman
@Super Flanker because you never believed me.

Country flag
IMO, this is good a low level hostile environment from these little d!ck syndrome countries, will keep MoD baboons & GoI on toes which will force them to invest & nurture our own MIC.

One more thing, warn these island kneegros in advance any chink base will invite military intervention & do conduct FONOPS in every month or two with a CBG to keep their jihadi @$$ in check.

sameer3694

It seems people want to sweep under the carpet the real reason for Maldives pivot to China.
It is solely based on RELIGION. The face of the maldives leader shows he is a committed peaceful, therefore in bed with 'hindu fascist' Modi is contrarian to his belief.
All these strategy, economic or whatever is and will remain a fallacy. Katmulle have chosen China as their new master :)
Most countries that made a hard pivot to China in our neighborhood in the last decade or so have started re-evaluating their options. Case in point is Sri Lanka which drove itself to debt trap bankruptcy is now slowly coming back under Indian influence. Maldives will learn their lesson too, if they start bootlicking their chinese abbu.

And if they don't, there are many levers to turn(primarily economic) and start squeezing them. For a start, Indians spend billions in tourism every year in their country.

mokoman

Country flag
A long, long time ago, I told folks here that I have seen pictures of dead Chinese soldiers face down in Galwan river. Nobody believed me.

They will rather believe Chinese psyops and pictures of our captured PoWs. Some even went to the extent of saying we had no pictures of dead/maimed Chinese, because we were badly defeated & bullied by Chinese at Galwan :pound:

My old post - https://defenceforumindia.com/threads/india-china-2020-border-conflict.82416/post-2054651

Tagging
@mokoman
still dont believe . where did u see the picture ? :dude: , amazing u have seen something no one , not even journos have seen.

Chinese also said 2 or 3 of their soldiers died by drowning - very possible more could have died . no arguments there.

whats exactly is the point of all this 45 / 35 / "several" estimates .if we have pictures General should release them otherwise just shutup .

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
still dont believe . where did u see the picture ? :dude: , amazing u have seen something no one , not even journos have seen.
Journos has seen it, other relevant people has seen it. They can't publish/report it, you know it.

whats exactly is the point of all this 45 / 35 / "several" estimates .if we have pictures General should release them otherwise just shutup .
Again, this is not something in our control. GoI/Army has decided to go the Gandhian way.

Kumaoni

]

Tagging
@mokoman
We can only analyze what we see. The point is we have only seen pictures. It’s very hard to believe we are doing this this or that that when all the pictures shown of the conflict are by the enemy,

That being said, i believe you and hope to be able see said pics for myself.

mokoman

Country flag
Journos has seen it, other relevant people has seen it. They can't publish/report it, you know it.

Again, this is not something in our control. GoI/Army has decided to go the Gandhian way.
:hmm: i dunno , ur not the bullshitting type . maybe ur on drugs now .

maybe u did see actual picture and u didnt save / take pic , picture that could have humiliated the chinese . we should dox u , take some hockey sticks and come thrash u .

Sanglamorre

Country flag
IMO, this is good a low level hostile environment from these little d!ck syndrome countries, will keep MoD baboons & GoI on toes which will force them to invest & nurture our own MIC.

One more thing, warn these island kneegros in advance any chink base will invite military intervention & do conduct FONOPS in every month or two with a CBG to keep their jihadi @$$ in check.
The thing with Maldives is that it's too fruitless. If you don't do anything, they'll sink within the century. If you invest in them thinking they'll be long term assets... They'll be literally underwater in a few decades

Varoon2

Country flag

There is a significant part of India or the Indian mentality, that doesn't wish to propagate a tough, ruthless image, because it genuinely doesn't like it- it would prefer to achieve anything in a peaceful manner- and it fears where such a mindset will lead it in the long run. This certainly sets India apart from all the major powers. Whether this is good or bad is debatable. Sometimes you have to be ruthless and uncompromising. Even here, India would prefer to do it discreetly if it has to be done.

Last edited:

raju1982

Country flag
India must let go of this stupid "Viswa Lodu" idea and stop giving F about her neighbors. in the next two decades, we must strive to make the country stronger. as for growing chinese influence on the neighboring island nations, we can always maintain a 24X7 nuclear sub patrol to let those beaches know we are watching your a$$.
Making economy without control of the neighbors is dangerous. We did same mistake for thousand of years thats why smaller states like Afghans, Arabs, Furks, central asian attavked India so many times. While it should have been opposite.

Once Khrushchev asked Nehru pointing towards Sri Lanka on map of South Asia, "why this small pimple like island is still not part of India?" ... somthing like that.

India needs full control of its neighbors, they like it or not. We cannot let foreign powers to use them against us again. RAW's budget should be tripled.

Azaad

Country flag
There is a significant part of India or the Indian mentality, that doesn't wish to propagate a tough, ruthless image, because it genuinely doesn't like it- it would prefer to achieve anything in a peaceful manner- and it fears where such a mindset will lead it in the long run. This certainly sets India apart from all the major powers. Whether this is good or bad is debatable. Sometimes you have to be ruthless and uncompromising. Even here, India would prefer to do it discreetly if it has to be done.
As far as China's concerned , Modi administration's response reminds me of a dialogue from the OG Agnipath starring AB - kya kancha , bandook bhi dikhata hain aur peeche bhi jaata hain .

This administration's genuinely intimidated by China's power & given a choice would rather be elsewhere which is not the right way of tackling the problem. There's a war looming . No 2 opinions about it . We ought to be grateful the Chinese in their hubris forewarned us .

Instead of preparing like there's no tomorrow , our security managers & political bosses still think there's wriggle room & are preparing for the best case scenario . The taciturn response in terms of media management of the Galwan tragedy is a case in point . The point being not to unnecessarily provoke the Chinese irrespective of the measures they adopt to manage the media & information / disinformation disseminated thru the latter.

Both the Galwan issue as well as the Balakote strikes signify extremely poor media management. All this when there was a BJP / NDA Government in place during the Kargil war . Compare the media management then to what it is now in such emergencies.

raju1982

Country flag
^^ Media management was total disaster. Specially ADGPI and IAFMCC handles. Felt like they were handled by some Gandhian. :facepalm: