India-China Border conflict

Azaad

Country flag
Chinese are being dragged on road and thrown out of Myanmar

I think CCP should show Tatmadaw who's the boss here . Can you imagine the implications of this ? If Myanmar which is a failed state start doing this tomm it could be the Philippines , day after it could be Sri Lanka or Maldives & the day after day after it could be your iron brother Paxtan .

The Han has God given sorry Mao given rights to exploit all these barbaric people because they're barbarians which is precisely why they can't & shouldn't retaliate.

I mean the US is screwing your left right & centre in all aspects including imprisonment of your heroes like Xu Yanjun. Now you've failed states like Myanmar assaulting your citizens. Whom are the Han expected to con now ? How are the Han expected to earn their livelihood ? Honest labour is what peasants & barbarians do not the noble Han. The noble Han only extracts tribute from such barbarians

Absolutely pathetic state of affairs under great helmsman 2.0 . In fact from great helmsman 1.0 right upto Hu Jintao , the Han were treated with much more dignity & respect even though they didn't deserve it .

@rockdog ; @ym888

rockdog

Country flag
That's for reference mate
If I am not wrong, practice is done with smoke generators, which generate white smoke.

Black smoke is indicative of hydrocarbon burning (unclean combustion).

The joint drill including damage control.

The vid during the drill. Vietnam, Malaysia navy personnels also involved.

Screenshot_2023-11-22-17-29-52-207_com.sina.weibo-edit.jpg

Screenshot_2023-11-22-17-33-08-792_com.sina.weibo-edit.jpg

ym888

I think CCP should show Tatmadaw who's the boss here . Can you imagine the implications of this ? If Myanmar which is a failed state start doing this tomm it could be the Philippines , day after it could be Sri Lanka or Maldives & the day after day after it could be your iron brother Paxtan .

The Han has God given sorry Mao given rights to exploit all these barbaric people because they're barbarians which is precisely why they can't & shouldn't retaliate.

I mean the US is screwing your left right & centre in all aspects including imprisonment of your heroes like Xu Yanjun. Now you've failed states like Myanmar assaulting your citizens. Whom are the Han expected to con now ? How are the Han expected to earn their livelihood ? Honest labour is what peasants & barbarians do not the noble Han. The noble Han only extracts tribute from such barbarians

Absolutely pathetic state of affairs under great helmsman 2.0 . In fact from great helmsman 1.0 right upto Hu Jintao , the Han were treated with much more dignity & respect even though they didn't deserve it .

@rockdog ; @ym888
You don't seem to know what's going on in Myanmar

Otherwise you wouldn't have asked the question

Azaad

Country flag
Yet another glorious example of how badly Baidu translate buggers up English to Mandarin translation. That & how Gaokao fail Chinese members of MSS like Xu Yanjun aren't an exception but THE RULE as evidenced by the antics of wumaos here.

It's either that or China is a PAPER TIGER.

You don't seem to know what's going on in Myanmar

Otherwise you wouldn't have asked the question

thebakofbakchod

The burmese chimping out because chink backed militants overrunning the Tatmadaw is bad for NE India. The border needs to be fully fenced off at whatever cost. The Kuki brats who resist should be kicked back to Myanmar if they love their brothers across the border that much.

ym888

The burmese chimping out because chink backed militants overrunning the Tatmadaw is bad for NE India. The border needs to be fully fenced off at whatever cost. The Kuki brats who resist should be kicked back to Myanmar if they love their brothers across the border that much.

Tatmadaw : Now I know who's the boss here

Well, it's too late

@Azaad

jai jaganath

Country flag
Tatmadaw : Now I know who's the boss here

Well, it's too late

@Azaad
Nah mate
Time and strategy always changes
It's our backyard
No matter what how inefficient we could be but anyone messing in our backyard has never succeeded
Yes china may achieve temporary success
In long run things will boil down
China nows it well
What ur back

ym888

Nah mate
Time and strategy always changes
It's our backyard
No matter what how inefficient we could be but anyone messing in our backyard has never succeeded
Yes china may achieve temporary success
In long run things will boil down
China nows it well
What ur back
No one can predict the future of this failed state,

But the cost of offending the neighbors is so high that I predict they won't do it again

jai jaganath

Country flag
No one can predict the future of this failed state,

But the cost of offending the neighbors is so high that I predict they won't do it again
Don't worry mate our backyard always goes through this cycle we will ensure the stability maintains in the subcontinent
Not first time we have faced it

Indrajit

Country flag

@rockdog ; @ym888
The guy doesn't want to go back to China...probably because he's a fugitive and will be dealt with harshly. The Myanmar authorities are probably doing this on China's behest.

ym888

If that's the case , explain how are they assaulting , arresting & deporting 31000 of your citizens ? Does the CCP have blood or Tomato juice coursing its veins ?
That's 31,000 telecom fraudsters,

If they had deported them to the Chinese police earlier, disaster might have been averted. It's too late now.