India-China Border conflict

omaebakabaka

When Congress & its allied parties can call for Hindu genocide and still walk & win votes, Galwan is a small matter.

Honestly, if you ask around, nobody even remembers Galwan, or if they do, don't care about it. The local dumb mango population who will vote are concerned with more freebies and vote for their favorite caste-based politician.

Kind of not believable. Sounds too made up self-redemption story.

If its on Fb its already public, post it here.
I can't believe there is still naivety in IA and GOI when making these patrols even after so many incidents. A well trained soldier should not get injured or worse lose his life to this nonsense....hope it changed. Some of cousins are in army deployed in Ladakh too.

Kumaoni

When Congress & its allied parties can call for Hindu genocide and still walk & win votes, Galwan is a small matter.

Honestly, if you ask around, nobody even remembers Galwan, or if they do, don't care about it. The local dumb mango population who will vote are concerned with more freebies and vote for their favorite caste-based politician.

Ask @vidhwanshak

Kumaoni

I can dm it to u if u want,

Azaad

Country flag
I've been reading your posts . Wish I had the kind of confidence at the age of 19. Perhaps I did . Except there was no Avenue to express it. If I were you I'd be depressed that if I've accumulated so much knowledge at such a young age what would I do henceforth. It's perhaps for this reason young geniuses & path breakers like Adi Shankaracharya & Dhnyaneshwar died young . They couldn't see anything worth achieving going ahead.

On topic , the IA as it is , is divorced from the IAF in the sense that there's no concept of joint fighting . It's still in the process of being framed. You're aware of that . So why will the IA lose ? It won't . Coz the governing philosophy of mountain warfare is any where between 3 : 1 to 6 : 1 to 9 : 1 depending on which general you ask ? But you know this too.

Which means the IA & associate CAPFs like ITBP , SSF , SSB etc will have to take more than it's share of casualties than it's prepared to. You know that too. Further small drone warfare will play a key role in deciding the outcome of the conflict. Where the Chinese have made rapid strides & we're catching up rapidly too . You know this too. Where's the confusion?

MikeTheInfantryman

Country flag
The one where the captain shoved the PLA officer.
That was Bihar.

They seemed to have a planned a large offensive along the LaC.
There’s just so much we don’t know, it’s astounding. A single accidental released document can change everything we know about the confluct
Ah ye I remember that officer. Isn't he from 16th?

The CO of the 16th who got KIA was my father's coursemate actually. Kinda got surprised when I went through his diaries

Hari Sud

Country flag
Don't know what the Guy's problem is.. couldn't stop myself from kicking him..

View attachment 222289
Thank you ‘Karavali’. Fools like Pravin Sawney have to be dealt with suitably. He is Chinese paid agent. Moreover Chinese are afraid of the Indian buildup and lack of quality of their arms which scares them to run like hell during a battle.