India-China Border conflict

MikeTheInfantryman

Country flag
You are misreading the situation. The goal is to humiliate the current government.

Congress and left parties have heavily criticized the current government for going soft on the LAC issue with China, however not a single one of them has revealed any roadmap or an alternative China policy (what would they do differently than the current government?). None of them said anything that would offend China. None of them has dared to utter the word "Taiwan" or "Tibet".

There were attempts made to normalize the relation with Pakistan after 26/11, "Aman ka Tamasha" was revived. Don't underestimate our politicians.
Basically applies to everything for opposition

Honestly when are we gonna conduct some exercise with Taiwan

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Unseen footage

Classic case of isolating a small part of footage to show & peddle the Chinese agenda.

For context, this is F4 in the early days (May) of the 2020 clash. A large group of Indian soldiers on patrol were suddenly swarmed by bat-eaters on boats (as shown), most of the soldiers are atop the hill (see in the vids, you can see few), and few remaining on the ground get jumped by Chinese soldiers. Chinese soldiers were also rushed in their APVs.

Thereafter we called a huge reinforcement and beat the shit out of Chinese soldiers and their APVs.

This video is 2nd part of the above video.

Kumaoni

Classic case of isolating a small part of footage to show & peddle the Chinese agenda.

For context, this is F4 in the early days (May) of the 2020 clash. A large group of Indian soldiers on patrol were suddenly swarmed by bat-eaters on boats (as shown), most of the soldiers are atop the hill (see in the vids, you can see few), and few remaining on the ground get jumped by Chinese soldiers. Chinese soldiers were also rushed in their APVs.

Thereafter we called a huge reinforcement and beat the shit out of Chinese soldiers and their APVs.

This video is 2nd part of the above video.

Btw- the person leading this charge is a major. Who I think won sena medal (not sure)
And I can ID one of the soldiers name from this video too.
I’m 90% sure of the unit that did this.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Btw- the person leading this charge is a major. Who I think won sena medal (not sure)
And I can ID one of the soldiers name from this video too.
I’m 90% sure of the unit that did this.
Its Kumaon regt. isn't it ?

MikeTheInfantryman

Country flag
Mr. guarav aryas paltan, yes.
Although there are also ITBP men there based on the accent.

I semi know someone from this unit (mutuals on FB)

He accidentally leaked something that shouldn’t be leaked

It seems that endeavors of 17 Kumaon made Chinese flip their offensivesz
Damn it I still haven't seen my Bihari lads yet in these clips

Kumaoni

Damn it I still haven't seen my Bihari lads yet in these clips
The one where the captain shoved the PLA officer.
That was Bihar.

They seemed to have a planned a large offensive along the LaC.
There’s just so much we don’t know, it’s astounding. A single accidental released document can change everything we know about the confluct

Kumaoni

PLA can do propagnda videos of their half assed offensive they didn’t even press home, ended up surrendering in a counter attack too!

After events of 2019 they needed to get their bruised up ego fixed.

Scoring minor tactical, assaulting 2-3 Indian soldiers (who didn’t even flinch but fought till they got unconscious) with 30-50 men then recording It like some great vicyory.

Ambushing 100 soldiers with 1000 men when said 100 men are only traveling to patrol and not attack

Takkng patrolled territory and then paying useless Indian media 1000 dollars to say India lost territory

PLA is a paper army

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
PLA can do propagnda videos of their half assed offensive they didn’t even press home, ended up surrendering in a counter attack too!

After events of 2019 they needed to get their bruised up ego fixed.

Scoring minor tactical, assaulting 2-3 Indian soldiers (who didn’t even flinch but fought till they got unconscious) with 30-50 men then recording It like some great vicyory.

Ambushing 100 soldiers with 1000 men when said 100 men are only traveling to patrol and not attack

Takkng patrolled territory and then paying useless Indian media 1000 dollars to say India lost territory

PLA is a paper army
Is your account hacked or has the operator changed ?

Kumaoni

Is your account hacked or has the operator changed ?
No I just happened to stumble a special order of a battalion who was in pangong by luck scrolling through FB. (Won’t post it here for army’s privacy)

This is no govt propaganda. It literally says”restricted” on the paper. It was great to see what happened really.

Also uncovering the armies old ops in early 2000s, seeing accounts of retired Colonels and Offsars, making me realize that there is more to the army which is online.

Master Chief

Country flag
Congress or as a matter of fact any other political party than BJP at the center will immediately jump on the feet of their master Xi.
Congress may appease Xi, and would go slow on LAC infrastructure upgrade, but after Galwan, and China tearing up prior agreements, even Congress, will not agree to distance India from security co operation with Uncle Sam.. Even Congress has enough sense of self preservation..

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Congress may appease Xi, and would go slow on LAC infrastructure upgrade, but after Galwan, and China tearing up prior agreements, even Congress, will not agree to distance India from security co operation with Uncle Sam.. Even Congress has enough sense of self preservation..
You underestimate how brazen Congress is.

They are screwing hindus openly and still manages to get our votes for a reason.

The system is theirs.

brational

Country flag
CCP has stopped paying offshore based online poster due to severe economic crisis. Most of them received the enlightenment (layoff notice) through Facebook and WhatsApp very recently. Many Annoyed OPs suddenly switched their loyalties and indulged in seeking truth. Chinks are invincible no more. :frusty:

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
When Congress & its allied parties can call for Hindu genocide and still walk & win votes, Galwan is a small matter.

Honestly, if you ask around, nobody even remembers Galwan, or if they do, don't care about it. The local dumb mango population who will vote are concerned with more freebies and vote for their favorite caste-based politician.

No I just happened to stumble a special order of a battalion who was in pangong by luck scrolling through FB. (Won’t post it here for army’s privacy)

This is no govt propaganda. It literally says”restricted” on the paper. It was great to see what happened really.

Also uncovering the armies old ops in early 2000s, seeing accounts of retired Colonels and Offsars, making me realize that there is more to the army which is online.
Kind of not believable. Sounds too made up self-redemption story.

If its on Fb its already public, post it here.