India-China Border conflict

mokoman

Country flag
hate the chinese but you have to be kinda impressed with things like this

they build a test range for testing tracking and targeting of US carrier groups

dummy ships are moved along rails , for testing their 'carrier killer' missile tracking.

then there is the whole mini aksai chin they build around 2000 in central china.

Last edited:

Sarjen

And how did you reach that conclusion exactly?
Its being transported from Kargil sector. from a front line to another front line because current threat is in LAC, what makes you think Pakistan's side won't escalate during a crisis with china ??? how long you think we can be on a defensive ??? We already don't have enough numbers of artilleries.

Jimih

Country flag

dummy ships are moved along rails , for testing their 'carrier killer' missile tracking.

Iran does this on regular basis, not a new concept

Viper316

Country flag
They are releasing pictures because Ind-China conflict 2020-21 is over according to them. It isn't over according to us. We are still hopeful of achieving status-quo through talks.
Did talks forced them to retreat from F4 to Sirijap??

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Its being transported from Kargil sector. from a front line to another front line because current threat is in LAC, what makes you think Pakistan's side won't escalate during a crisis with china ??? how long you think we can be on a defensive ??? We already don't have enough numbers of artilleries.
It is being transported from Kargil sector, that does not mean we are shifting our frontline artilleries :)

Srinagar-Kargil-Leh along with Manali-Sarchu-Jispa-Leh are two routes of troop transportation. You see artillery being bought from the direction of Kargil does not mean we are weakening our defences of that area.

Do you realise that we got a total of 8 Corps (that is 23+ divisions) solely for Pakistan even after offensive deployment on the Chinese border? And we haven't deployed artillery/tanks with 100% seriousness yet.

XR SAM

Country flag
Cheeni Coming, Indian army surrender, siliguri corridor cutting, Cheeni captures North East :crying: North East people pls start the practise of eating bat soup and crispy scorpion fries at earliest or it will be a real mess to change the eating habit overnight. Stay happy advance good bye from me North easterns believe me mighty Chhuppar Pawar cheeni will keep you well off:frown:

Sehwag231

Country flag
Cheeni Coming, Indian army surrender, siliguri corridor cutting, Cheeni captures North East :crying: North East people pls start the practise of eating bat soup and crispy scorpion fries at earliest or it will be a real mess to change the eating habit overnight. Stay happy advance good bye from me North easterns believe me mighty Chhuppar Pawar cheeni will keep you well off:frown:

Lots of these accounts are being operated by Pakis.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag

Haha, the Chinese won't be able to take the Siliguri corridor even if the Chinese concentrate 100% of their offensive capability at that place only, and India only get to keep its current defensive deployment.

The Shrike

Country flag

then there is the whole mini aksai chin they build around 2000 in central china.
Not just ships they have airstrips with actual target aircraft which they have taken out with pinpoint strikes (250 missiles tested just last year). This thread has some sat images.