India-China Border conflict

FalconZero

Country flag
This dude works for Chinese gov.

he is mocking us dude.

that valley , that raised section behind can be seen on sat images.

this is a real pic.
Lmao look at the western outlets pushing propaganda, ignoring them look at the chings trying to take high ground while ignoring their glorious culture, some glimpse of the beauty of the glorious china. Not going to censor it because fuck these dog eating, insect devouring, cannibalistic subhumands who will eat anything they can get hands on. These subhuman filths should be the last one to point finger at anyone.
I have countless such videos showcasing their reality,

vlc_0rIPrHoGfX.jpg

vlc_FmI6BOwgvd.png

vlc_7bhQpWo3n1.png
vlc_dkFGkvfrCw.png
vlc_FcYf0NjOWU.png
vlc_XEzCqNzzgt.png

These are not even the worst ones. I have plenty to show their reality.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Lmao look at the western outlets pushing propaganda, ignoring them look at the chings trying to take high ground while ignoring their glorious culture, some glimpse of the beauty of the glorious china. Not going to censor it because fuck these dog eating, insect devouring, cannibalistic subhumands who will eat anything they can get hands on. These subhuman filths should be the last one to point finger at anyone.

View attachment 118188
View attachment 118189
View attachment 118190View attachment 118191View attachment 118192View attachment 118193

More more , let em come saar .
Chinks view this thread .
Let em get some reality check.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

View attachment 118188
View attachment 118189
View attachment 118190View attachment 118191View attachment 118192View attachment 118193

What's in the fifth pic