India-China Border conflict

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
No, you are referring to an old news here, this was the Chinese spy that was caught on October of this year who was living in India for past two years clandestinely.

Pic of Cai Ruo
View attachment 187659

'Bodh Gaya killer spy' is totally a new development.
I cannot find a single news source which quotes this spy to be a "killer" or in any way trying to harm Dalai Lama, only that she was spying on him.

Jimih

Country flag
I cannot find a single news source which quotes this spy to be a "killer" or in any way trying to harm Dalai Lama, only that she was spying on him.
She is a security threat for sure.

China wants their own pick to be next Dalai Lama.

Present Dalai Lama has 'openly' not announced his successor.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
good news hope we extend it upto asaphila .
Isn't Asaphila technically out of our McMohan line?

hope they build it properly , seen people of AP complain about BRO roads , all turn to shit after a year or so.
BRO makes awesome roads, seen it firsthand in multiple places. The problem is the environment of Assam/Arunachal (heavy rains, frequent landslides, and dense vegetation growth) destroys the roads in no time. Unless we are maintaining the roads twice a year, they become mud roles within a year.

Gigachad Bihar police defeating MSS single-handedly.

Abdus Salem killed

BRO makes awesome roads, seen it firsthand in multiple places. The problem is the environment of Assam/Arunachal (heavy rains, frequent landslides, and dense vegetation growth) destroys the roads in no time. Unless we are maintaining the roads twice a year, they become mud roles within a year.

They always try to do this

Angel of War

Country flag
good news hope we extend it upto asaphila .

hope they build it properly , seen people of AP complain about BRO roads , all turn to shit after a year or so.

It's actually very difficult to maintain the roads there considering the amount of rainfall that area recieves , blacktopped roads generally begin to wear out there after 2-3 years. There was a cloduburst in tenga in 2020 and the entire BCT road was cut off from tippi to dahung because hill tops collapsed and washed off the entire road. The army and BRO still managed to go in during the dangerous situation and saved civillians. After the cloudburst all that was left of the road were narrow tracks filled with muck

mokoman

Country flag

mcmahon line ? LAC ? , chinese claim line ?

yea man , its ours . we have a smol observation hut on that peak beyond the line .

read that area beyond it was part of AP not tibet , same ethinicity . but vince mcmahon gave it to tibet.

i seen many people on twitter , youtube + news including MLA from AP complain about BRO roads being not properly build / maintained .

also something about how the road is cut into mountain . i dont know much.

shaktishivashakti

Country flag
Finally removed ;-)
But is he also removed off of India China border special representant position ?
Surprised of not seeing much comments on that surprise removal.
I'm eagerly awaiting to read what swahney has to tell us on that subject.

Jaishankar Wang Yi.JPG

shaktishivashakti

Country flag
I cant edit my post donno why.
FM removed and people in China can get their passport easier than in India or in France to flee their country.
2023 reserves us some very bad bad surprises.

Articles