India-China Border conflict

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
in agreement with this.
======
Forcing govt to take a position in Parliament, even by way of clarifications, risks reducing diplomatic & negotiating margins. The Chinese will get comfort to see the government harrowed by the Opposition & put on the defensive

Jimih

Country flag
in agreement with this.
======
Forcing govt to take a position in Parliament, even by way of clarifications, risks reducing diplomatic & negotiating margins. The Chinese will get comfort to see the government harrowed by the Opposition & put on the defensive

Not whole opposition but mostly Congress.

Where this party's loyalty lies is clear now.

Abbey

Country flag
Article is paywalled and i don't have access - can someone tell what's so special about these "high resolution" camaras that needed clearance from CCS, that too just for 17? 🤔
without paywall

jai jaganath

Country flag
issue was raised in parliament , usual stuff , some randi rona . wasnt just BJP tho .

this is just how democrazy operates . Chinese also hides things both gains/loses , but obviously easier for them .
Yes it's democracy u can ask
But when u r asked to stop or u have answered by DM then u should stop
I don't think DM answered anything depsang plains but threatened to arrest anyone who questions him
Nothing has happened like depsang not even galwan was similar to depsang but ruling party gave statements what's necessary
Including famous "koi nahi ghussa"

jai jaganath

Country flag
This is already done by chinese year back. Whats new in that. And i think we also dont patrol their.

What we can say, if opposition is so weak .

I think PLA again taken land somewhere else.
As far as I know they came into depsang and sat there unchallenged
Yes even in 2020 they pushed it further in depsang and govt is capable to push them back and give excuse as legacy issue
My point is if UPA would reacted then disengagement had a possibility in depsang too
My take

TopWatcher

Country flag
Yes it's democracy u can ask
But when u r asked to stop or u have answered by DM then u should stop
I don't think DM answered anything depsang plains but threatened to arrest anyone who questions him
Nothing has happened like depsang not even galwan was similar to depsang but ruling party gave statements what's necessary
Including famous "koi nahi ghussa"
But we always on loosing side always. Due to namardi from govt, our soldiers paying with their life.

Mark me even India become 20T$ economy, at that time also we say we dont enough resources to fight china.

jai jaganath

Country flag
But we always on loosing side always. Due to namardi from govt, our soldiers paying with their life.

Mark me even India become 20T$ economy, at that time also we say we dont enough resources to fight china.
Not having resources is the problem caused by armed forces themselves
Now it's widening bcoz of tussle between govt and army wrt indigenous equipments
Amry wants to import the requirements on hand govt wants indigenous equipments

TopWatcher

Country flag
Not having resources is the problem caused by armed forces themselves
Now it's widening bcoz of tussle between govt and army wrt indigenous equipments
Amry wants to import the requirements on hand govt wants indigenous equipments
Ultimate who is suffering , its us and we loosing our land.

Then clearly govt ask army for responsibility & accountibility.

jai jaganath

Country flag
This is the wisdom of the Iranians. Iran buys civilian parts in the international market and assembles them into high quality UAVs and cruise missiles. This is where India should learn. Laser gyroscopes, GPS navigators, infrared imaging cameras, and small diesel engines can all be purchased at a very low price
That won't solve the problem army has an attitude of being import lover
Either they completely import or ask local industry to manufacture completely indigenous and as we lack specific industry it takes a lot of time to make test and build ecosystem this is where time goes and army starts crying for imports
Their final goal is import as much as possible by hook or crook

Jimih

Country flag
this is just typical democrazy.

back in 2013 when mudiji and bjp were making similar noise about chinese stand off

Atleast current GoI is not signing secret memorandums with Chinese CPC
images (6).jpeg

Or

Threatening journalists with jail time
Fj8KAqZUoAAlYdb.jpeg

Congress govt didn't took Border Roads Infrastructure and Defence acquisitions seriously in its 60 year reign.

Ultimately Indian Military had to take control in its own hands and attempted to open the eyes of the then GoI.

This is Congress style of "Democracy".

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles