India-China Border conflict

Jimih

Country flag
So why have these parliamentary sessions, instead should we not let the ruling government prove majority once (or whenever needed) and then let them work in peace? Maybe have question/answer sessions but discussions on bills seems totally irrelevant to me
I guess the opposition is interrupting the parliament in order to prevent BJP from passing any upcoming important laws in both houses.

LAC discussion is just a Bahana

jai jaganath

Country flag

We need to upscale our drone fleets seriously as we could see the effectiveness of male and hale uavs
But rustom 2 is still very far
Another thing I noticed is that plaaf regular operations with awacs
I mean their airfields or airbase always have 2-3 awacs or atleast 1 obviously they have it in more nos but point is their ops with awacs is very common which results in proper utilization of platforms and also describes their development in network centric warfare as also quoted by usa report

How is our ops compared to Chinese wrt awacs

Jimih

Country flag
I mean their airfields or airbase always have 2-3 awacs or atleast 1 obviously they have it in more nos but point is their ops with awacs is very common which results in proper utilization of platforms and also describes their development in network centric warfare as also quoted by usa report

We are lacking in AWACS along with HAS. That is a concern btw.

another_armchair

Country flag
Chinis want to undermine Modi and his Govt by denting his strongman image. They aren’t looking for war as their people wont be able to cope with dead bodies unlike Indians who know what it is to fight a war.
China has been probing and stirring shit since UPA era.

It used to get little coverage in mainstream media but servicemen who served in border areas know situation was pretty much the same then too.

another_armchair

Country flag
We need to upscale our drone fleets seriously as we could see the effectiveness of male and hale uavs
But rustom 2 is still very far
Another thing I noticed is that plaaf regular operations with awacs

In uncontested airspace.

In contested airspace against formidable adversaries, they better tuck tail and run or they will fly like flies as the Bayraktar TB2 in Ukraine vs Russian Air Force.

another_armchair

Country flag
I guess the opposition is interrupting the parliament in order to prevent BJP from passing any upcoming important laws in both houses.

LAC discussion is just a Bahana
BJP holds a brute majority in the lower house. They need opposition noise only for sasta entertainment.

As for Rajya Sabha, if opposition stages a walkout, house strength goes down leaving BJP with a house majority, good enough to pass bills? Correct me if I'm wrong on this one.

If opposition has anything worthy to corner the government, why don't they leak it to the media?

RaGa is publicly pissing on the Govt & forces, making a mockery out of himself and his family tree.

jai jaganath

Country flag
In uncontested airspace.

In contested airspace against formidable adversaries, they better tuck tail and run or they will fly like flies as the Bayraktar TB2 in Ukraine vs Russian Air Force.
They are good enough for reconnaissance and Intel gathering during conflict
These are important roles too

jai jaganath

Country flag
If we have the current territorial extent, yes. If we are planning to control and annex more, then no.
That's not the case we are not going to extent our area anyway but seriously 11 are enough
As the 6 which we are getting will be 240°-270° even porkies have 12 saab awacs (270°)

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
How India is going to stop Chinese UAVs
A concern for sure
And we are lacking
We have good relationship with Iran , is it good to get a few hundred s of cheap uavs

Articles