India-China Border conflict

jai jaganath

Country flag
Which statement?
That we will not allow in Indian eez but its not necessary for them to enter our eez they can comfortably track in international waters
I don't think hanbantota is present in Indian eez
So this is just a damage control

Jimih

Country flag
That we will not allow in Indian eez but its not necessary for them to enter our eez they can comfortably track in international waters
Now IN will have to take permission from you before realeasing any statement?

Do you think that other DFI members are blackpilled like you and they don't know about the technicalities?

Are you stating something new?

jai jaganath

Country flag
Now IN will take permission from you before realising statement?

Do you think that other DFI members blackpilled like you that they don't know about of the technicalities?

Are stating something new?
No sirji many commented the same thing earlier too
I was just saying the IN is only in damage control mode right now as dfians govt IN all know they will not enter Indian eez as its not necessary
Bolne me kya jata hai -- IN

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Here I was going to tag someone like @ezsasa and ask whether in light of recent events can the US-China drama still be called "shadow boxing" or do the Amreecunts consider the Chinese are real threat now, but then I see this thread has turned into a CCP NUMBA WAN fanclub :bplease:

The main reason they seem better is they don't have to (((perform))) every 5 years about who can (((persuade))) the public using jhumlebaazi to give them votes.
During the elections, everything was predicted about Biden. He got Chinese money and Pakistani muscle on the street to rig an election (that includes other Jihadi groups+Libral+BLM+Antifa militants voting against Trump).

To my surprise, he kept a distance from both to confuse the political commentators and to prove Trump wrong. However, he couldn't play this act long. Pakistan is back and China is just out of the focus of his propaganda tools.

Credit to Modi as he quickly ditched Trump causing a counter-deception while dealing with him being accommodating.

Furthermore, Twitter has gone or become 'iffy' that Biden has to go public with the usual catchy lines like 'lies and hate' against Musk; he will be further weakened domestically. As his domestic strength helps him interfere outside; India led by Modi will be able to ship through the rough water of the current geopolitical high seas.

maximus777

Country flag
For argument's sake, let's say HT port is within the Indian EEZ. Without explicit directive from the govt, IN can only make hollow statements which probably undercut their own credibility. I want them to maintain silence - let the govt/MEA do all the talking and take the heat for this debacle.

shade

Country flag
For argument's sake, let's say HT port is within the Indian EEZ. Without explicit directive from the govt, IN can only make hollow statements which probably undercut their own credibility. I want them to maintain silence - let the govt/MEA do all the talking and take the heat for this debacle.
Is there any solution to Bheek Lanka's insolence aside from launching an Operacion Especiales of our own?

flanker99

Country flag
Is there any solution to Bheek Lanka's insolence aside from launching an Operacion Especiales of our own?
Make a EU ish(but much more stronger) block with SL,nepal,bhutan and make there economy more or less fully dependent on ours...like pakis are currently dependent on china but we should makes sure they have there strengths as well to be useful to us

Jimih

Country flag
what exactly can u learn from tracking the missile anyway ? , seems like too much caution .
They are more interested in K-4 SLB Missile testing (which they believe India will be testing in coming days)

It is highly unlikely that China would let go of the opportunity to track the test of a 'missile' that India can rain on Chinese cities in a Nuclear 2nd strike.

But if you ask a Chinese he/she will say the ship is there for "tracking" China's aerospace mission.

Articles