India-China Border conflict

Knowitall

Chinese research and missile tracking vessel was spotted entering Indian ocean through the Lombok strait. The one of the possible reasons for #YuanWang6 in Indian ocean would be for gather intel about the upcoming missile test

All of this has been made possible by the docking facilities available in Sri Lanka.

While long range deployments can happen anyways having a proper docking region increases the resilience and frequency of such deployments significantly.

It's a shame that a country our size failed to even handle a bankrupt Sri Lanka at our doorstep.

daya

Country flag
All of this has been made possible by the docking facilities available in Sri Lanka.

While long range deployments can happen anyways having a proper docking region increases the resilience and frequency of such deployments significantly.

It's a shame that a country our size failed to even handle a bankrupt Sri Lanka at our doorstep.
Yaha ke officers aur politician dono me dam nahi hai... kewal apna promotion, posting... apna election dikhta hai..

maximus777

Country flag

Makes it even worse when you consider that they are bankrupt and are on a dole from India. Something does not add up. Might need a limpet mines solution on the spy ship or an engineered govt change in Lanka.

Knowitall

Makes it even worse when you consider that they are bankrupt and are on a dole from India. Something does not add up. Might need a limpet mines solution on the spy ship or an engineered govt change in Lanka.
Nothing is happening.

A few years from now they will land up with an other port or military base and we still be scratching our heads wondering how this happened.

shade

Country flag
Nothing is happening.

A few years from now they will land up with an other port or military base and we still be scratching our heads wondering how this happened.
There was one guy here, about the Bheek Lanka randibaazi with cheeni, this is what he said
"India does simp diplomacy to Sri Lanka, while China engages in sugar-daddy diplomacy"

DumbPilot

Country flag
All I can get us that we can test in deep secrecy
No prior announcement or hints
Expect more secret testing from drdo without osints knowledge
I mean expect no more news
Well they will still have to submit NOTAMs though lol. Unless they declare some portion of the airspace as a NFZ(like maybe over Thar desert), but that doesn't sound cool for any airliners passing over, for example, the Dubai-Delhi-China/Singapore route

flanker99

Country flag
i mean its not like we get a ton of info from press releases anyway and as its been said above they still have to post notams....as secret testing well this year we have seen a lot of notams but not a lot of tests so make ur own opinions

Jimih

Country flag
NOTAMS are required, OSINTs take the NOTAM notification news from specific websites. This is the international law that everyone has to follow.
Can't say about North Korea though.

Secrecy can't be maintained over open seas as airlines has to fly over them.

jai jaganath

Country flag
NOTAMS are required, OSINTs take the NOTAM notification news from specific websites. This is the international law that everyone has to follow.
Can't say about North Korea though.

Secrecy can't be maintained over open seas as airlines has to fly over them.
i mean its not like we get a ton of info from press releases anyway and as its been said above they still have to post notams....as secret testing well this year we have seen a lot of notams but not a lot of tests so make ur own opinions
Well they will still have to submit NOTAMs though lol. Unless they declare some portion of the airspace as a NFZ(like maybe over Thar desert), but that doesn't sound cool for any airliners passing over, for example, the Dubai-Delhi-China/Singapore route
What I meant was the missile tests not notams
As that's compulsory
But what I meant is that we will get more few news regarding the types of missile being used

Hari Sud

Country flag
India has a naval vessel very close to what the Chinese spy vessel is capable to do. It was a super secret project. The vessel was commissioned about a year back. I forget the name. We should send that vessel to China sea.

flanker99

Country flag
India has a naval vessel very close to what the Chinese spy vessel is capable to do. It was a super secret project. The vessel was commissioned about a year back. I forget the name. We should send that vessel to China sea.
Ins anvesh or dhruv?

flanker99

Country flag
Right you are; it is known by the name INS Dhruv. This secretive vessel is as large as the Chinese spy vessel and equipped with much superior electronics of British and American origin to track missiles etc. over the sea.
They have many we have only one ..and as some say having one sometimes means same as not having any..

Articles