India-China Border conflict

Tiwariji

Country flag
Agreed. But East asian countries like SK, Japan is pretty racist to darker complexion folks. Like entire SoKo have insane beauty standards with milk white skin as top tier requirement.
Not just sk , japan . Entire east asia including china( atleast the urban china ) , singapore , hongkong . They dnt tolorate dark complexion .

ym888

China's top diplomat in Bangladesh Li Jiming said on Wednesday that his country does not have any "strategic rivalry" with India and does not want to see a "heavily armed" Bay of Bengal.

:rofl:

Guess what Chini? CCP will see a heavily armed Indian Ocean & Bay of Bengal.
China and India are both developing countries

Economic development is more important than war

India, China trade crosses $100 billion during January-September; trade deficit climbs to over $75 billion

Read more at:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag

DumbPilot

Country flag
Agreed. But East asian countries like SK, Japan is pretty racist to darker complexion folks. Like entire SoKo have insane beauty standards with milk white skin as top tier requirement.
I don't think I've ever met a racist Japanese.. where do you get that information from? When my dad visited Japan he said that they were actually really respectful to Indian people. It's the Europeans(specifically the French) that he noted treated Arabians/Indians as insects.

Last edited:

Sanglamorre

Country flag
I don't think I've ever met a racist Japanese.. where do you get that information from? When my dad visited Japan he said that they were actually really respectful to Indian people. It's the Europeans(specifically the French) that he noted treated Arabians/Indians as insects.
Japanese culture puts a lot of importance on 'honne' and 'tatemae', i.e. true face and public face. Your dad, a non Japanese wouldn't be shown honne. And without a deeper knowledge of the language it isn't really apparent what they're truly saying.

For example, you're saying something and they say sugoii which means awesome. What they're really saying is 'i don't really give a shit, just nodding along to be polite'. Japanese are rather racist to non-whites. For whites, it's positive racism.

Abdus Salem killed

And the irony is they want to look like Black Americans and follow American HipHop stars lifestyle. It was quite a fad in Japan among younger women a decade earlier.

Gyaru culture it spread like wildfire man you wouldn't believe
But every country has flaws

Country flag
India not 'strategic rival or competitor' for China, says Chinese envoy

Read more at:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst
You don’t get it do you. For us, the CCP are sworn enemies from the day you proliferated Nodong missiles to the Porkis. You are still pissing us off by blocking UNSC resolutions to declare famous Porkis as terrorists. India will not separate the CCP’s foreign policy positions from trade and business. Hence we hit you where it hurts - at your thieving companies in India.

Country flag
There is no comparison between CCP and BJP honestly.

You can go through the last few decades of CCP cabinet members and most if not all are engineering graduates who have contributed something in their respective fields.

Not only that each one of them has started from the ground up accumulating years of experience in a extremely competitive environment.

No offense to BJP but how can they match this when most of their members have the knowledge of satvi fail student.

You will find hundreds of gadkari in CCP and gadkari himself is average at best. A lot of the expressway projects under him do not meet international standards or proper standards at all. You'll find countless such discussions in skyscraper City forum.

You think India can have a leader like deng xiaoping? That and CCP's militant root means that are extremely nationalistic about their country and people unlike chutiya bhaja walas who are busy banning crackers and only care about hindus during election time.
This is only partially correct. First of all, india has well educated ministers at the central level. The real problem is at the local level. For example, take a state like TN. Stupid, corrupt fools who do vendetta politics and other backward garbage rule the state, pretty much ruining the State.
‘On the other hand, what politics needs is firm, clean leadership. Bureaucrats can devise policies and take care of technical things. In the CCP, the politburo and bureaucracy are the same. So it looks like they are all educated. But in all democratic countries, even the best ones, elected leaders have much less impressive education compared to bureaucrats.

Kumaoni

Han Chinese are racists as fcuk, I have been saying this for quite some time in this thread.

Beijing should be called as Beiping just as ROC did in 1920's after its annexation, even USA used this name untill 1960's.
Pretty much most Eastern Asian countries are like this, hell even Indians can be racist, but I’m not saying that it’s a bad thing. Hell I’m pretty racist too.

Kumaoni

Dictator Xi is ready, but So is India:

The appointment of Xi Jinping as Communist Party chief and President of China for the third consecutive term on October 23rd spells continuing strategic pressure on India both along its northern land boundary and in the Indian Ocean Region.

It is no coincidence that after decades of peace and tranquillity, the PLA started getting aggressive along the Line of Actual Control, or LAC, in 2012, the same year that Xi Jinping was anointed Communist Party general secretary and chairman of the ..

Read more at:
http://www.indiandefencereview.com/news/dictator-xi-is-prepared-but-so-is-india/

Articles