India-China Border conflict

Jimih

Country flag
Last edited:

Cheran

Country flag
Ref - MEA seeks experts on China.

1636004027343.png

I was about to write a small para about Bara Hoti, when the incident of them damaging a brdige of our's came to notice, but was too lazy, just see a sample below:-

1636004116556.png

Line 1 - 1890s, this is the earliest record when we have documents regarding the standoff. (in that area)

Point here is that we have tonnes upon tonnes of documentation to understand as to how China works/worked throughout the century. We are also aware of it's never ending support to Pakistan & yet it is only now that we have begun to realize the extend of this threat (?). High Treason

1636004687023.png

All this should have started decades back.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Why not DFI members?

Pretty sure that we will do a good job. 😁:yo:
You know what, we will actually do a good job, not even joking.

Ref - MEA seeks experts on China.

View attachment 117375

I was about to write a small para about Bara Hoti, when the incident of them damaging a brdige of our's came to notice, but was too lazy, just see a sample below:-

View attachment 117376

Line 1 - 1890s, this is the earliest record when we have documents regarding the standoff. (in that area)

Point here is that we have tonnes upon tonnes of documentation to understand as to how China works/worked throughout the century. We are also aware of it's never ending support to Pakistan & yet it is only now that we have begun to realize the extend of this threat (?). High Treason

View attachment 117378

All this should have started decades back.
The good thing is the focus is on hiring retired Major General rank officers and a research team comprising of them. You cannot let NCERT-propaganda fed Hindu-newspaper reading IAS officers high on peace dictate countries offensive policy.

Hire someone like Maj. Gen. GD Bakshi or Lt. Gen. KJS Dhillion.

Heat

Country flag
For countries like PRC RSA-2048 is a joke; hence the world is moving towards ECC.

Bellow is a typical key strength matrix for different algorithm.

Symmetric Key Length (In Bits)RSA Key Length Required (In Bits)ECC Key Length Required (In Bits)
801024160-223
1122048224-255
1283072256-383
1927680384-511
25615360512+

Kindly note all banking generally take place generally with 256-bit (symmetric) and has at-least have 128-bit (symmetric).

For big countries like PRC with dedicated cryptography research breaking RSA-2048 is not a big deal.
Except, 2048 bit length RSA keys would be least of their worries.

Obviously, I am not going to do an exact breakdown of the layered security architecture that UIDAI is using for obvious reasons, but I will say this - It is more feasible for PRC to somehow send a plane filled with PLA paratroopers to raid a NIC data center than to hope for a plaintext or brute force attack to work against Aadhaar.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Except, 2048 bit length RSA keys would be least of their worries.

Obviously, I am not going to do an exact breakdown of the layered security architecture that UIDAI is using for obvious reasons, but I will say this - It is more feasible for PRC to somehow send a plane filled with PLA paratroopers to raid a NIC data center than to hope for a plaintext or brute force attack to work against Aadhaar.
You are kidding right.

Just google UIDAI data leaks.