India-China Border conflict

AnantS

Country flag
yeah its much much more than that, in diplomacy this is not just poking but a glimpse of future startegies going to be implemented. If one studies wars diplomacy is the one that builds narrative for the future action. We here argue just simply in terms of men and material. Whereas from my POV every single dimension right now is integral. Defence by any means and tool used to protect country is defence to me not just men and machines. US senator visit that too with a delegation is not a small thing that too just days after Tibetan uprising day. Diplomacy is not just about words but the time, place and action followed by those words.

1. Dalai lama visiting eastern ladakh and calling it as equal to tibet with his just now concluded travel. Meenakshi lekhi visiting him.
2. Dalai lama spoke some ten years ago on tibet indpendence issue. And now one of his disciples i suppose was made to ask question not just on any normal day but tibet uprising day... m just unable to find that clip.
3. Dalai lama ferried with help of IAF.
4. Tibet hidden unit all this years used in operation to take control.
5. Narrative building is going on and offcourse if someone who knows and follows govt closely this people howsoever u crib about them are serious magicians in terms of throwing surprises.
naah dont look too much into that. Similar noises were made US before 62. You know how much they assisted. We are pretty much on our own.

ninja hattori

Country flag
naah dont look too much into that. Similar noises were made US before 62. You know how much they assisted. We are pretty much on our own.
Nope i am talking about our actions our policies with respect to enemies is pretty clear and US is last on the priority list. I just used quoted US visit as many of the glimpses already being thrown up.

Kumaoni

yeah its much much more than that, in diplomacy this is not just poking but a glimpse of future startegies going to be implemented. If one studies wars diplomacy is the one that builds narrative for the future action. We here argue just simply in terms of men and material. Whereas from my POV every single dimension right now is integral. Defence by any means and tool used to protect country is defence to me not just men and machines. US senator visit that too with a delegation is not a small thing that too just days after Tibetan uprising day. Diplomacy is not just about words but the time, place and action followed by those words.

1. Dalai lama visiting eastern ladakh and calling it as equal to tibet with his just now concluded travel. Meenakshi lekhi visiting him.
2. Dalai lama spoke some ten years ago on tibet indpendence issue. And now one of his disciples i suppose was made to ask question not just on any normal day but tibet uprising day... m just unable to find that clip.
3. Dalai lama ferried with help of IAF.
4. Tibet hidden unit all this years used in operation to take control.
5. Narrative building is going on and offcourse if someone who knows and follows govt closely this people howsoever u crib about them are serious magicians in terms of throwing surprises.
This ain’t piss compared to China which just releases morphed Indian POWs pics and doesn’t even talk about it

AnantS

Country flag
Btw, about 1962. Don’t tell anyone this View attachment 170630
Yea I know who advised India to not to use IAF. Did you know we send rations to PLA when they invaded Tibet? You see powers to be wanted then and want now India and China to clash. Esp they want India to be bruised so that it grovels in front of west for help. Thats the ideal scenario, as it ties up china as well gives you pliant India. Remember not long ago G2 was proposed by whom? I am not saying their wont be rivalry between US and China. US will try undercut both China and India - as long as it does not affect its profits.

ninja hattori

Country flag
This ain’t piss compared to China which just releases morphed Indian POWs pics and doesn’t even talk about it
So true as defence is not a cheerleading competition for us, as in all the major battle in independent history of India we haven't jumped in celebration before chasing the target.

Kumaoni

Yea I know who advised India to not to use IAF. Did you know we send rations to PLA when they invaded Tibet? You see powers to be wanted then and want now India and China to clash. Esp they want India to be bruised so that it grovels in front of west for help. Thats the ideal scenario, as it ties up china as well gives you pliant India. Remember not long ago G2 was proposed by whom? I am not saying their wont be rivalry between US and China. US will try undercut both China and India - as long as it does not affect its profits.
🎯. And remeber which companies made China the superpower it is today (paper superpower really, but still economically formidable)

ninja hattori

Country flag
I
It is already happening. US has a stellar record of keeping the issues on slow burner even for there closest ally to be used against them in future but they keep the issues of a country burning. As i was in awe of RRR was watching closely the reactions after its release on netflix from western audience just to notice there awareness about India and again they are there dumbest shit again they all were fed with minority injustice, cow vigilante and all lies peddled by left ecosystem this is how CIA runs the disinformation campaign with help of lunies here

rockdog

Country flag
🎯. And remeber which companies made China the superpower it is today (paper superpower really, but still economically formidable)
China never claimed itself as a superpower, we always identify self as biggest developing nation. If any of our officer like Manmohan Singh admistration claim China is a developed nation, he will be laughed for lifetime.

We are enjoying lots of benefits been treated as developing nation, i think till now there are some laws from EU gives special trading terms for importing develiping nations including China.

AnantS

Country flag
I

It is already happening. US has a stellar record of keeping the issues on slow burner even for there closest ally to be used against them in future but they keep the issues of a country burning. As i was in awe of RRR was watching closely the reactions after its release on netflix from western audience just to notice there awareness about India and again they are there dumbest shit again they all were fed with minority injustice, cow vigilante and all lies peddled by left ecosystem this is how CIA runs the disinformation campaign with help of lunies here
We as a nation ( I mean system and military) are not designed to win wars. We are only react to prevent "unacceptable" defeat. A status quo is celebrated as victory here. We are lambs among wolves. No shiny expensive defense toys can tide over that. Thats why we always react in a status quo-ist manner for all internal or external aggressions. I know somebody will say 1971 / Sikkim. 1971 - we simply created two distinct pakistans around us -Punjabi and Bengali. Sikkim is a rare exception!

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars don't knew It's off topic or not and unable to find any other appropriate thread than this but it's Insanely weird. The Commmunism and Fascists going hand in hand. Surely Hitler and Stalin will be happy on this.

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

images (2).jpg
images (3).jpg
images (4).jpg

rockdog

Country flag

Hari Sud

Country flag
India with aggressive posture at LAC

It is essential to be aggressive at LAC to deter China from salami slicing Indian territory every now and then. They have to be dissuaded with a dual posture of constant surveillance and aggressive posturing with India’s Strike Corps at a striking distance. India was tricked in1962 with Panchseel declaration of 1955 and in 2020 under the pretext of a Chinese exercise when they moved hundreds troops for confrontation. Now we have learnt almost everything of their tricks, soon they have to learn about our tricks. India has to reverse use the Chinese military philosopher Sun Tzu saying that to strike where least expected.

China for a generation or so will neither an ally nor a friend but a trading partner. Sooner than later the trade gap will be narrowed with a balanced approach, then dependency on electronics, consumer goods etc. on China will be reduced.

Spurred by 2020 Galwan Valley attack, India has massively improved its infrastructure at LAC. On top of major DSDBO road, India has built 2,000km of border roads, multiple helipads and airports and troops strong points. Special focus is on Ladakh Hot Springs and Dapsang Plains. Indian winter clothings are far superior to Chinese padded overcoats. Chinese are watching but can do nothing but bring more rockets to the front.

The new Indian weapons at LAC are too numerous to list, but let me give you some examples. To protect the Indian side of the Pangong Lake, advanced patrol boats have been introduced with troops landing capability. Also supply dumps all well protected by Chinese inaccurate missiles have been built. Thus, any road network is interrupted, there are sufficient local supplies available. Troops can be moved quickly and acclimatized with huge American built transport aircrafts. Worst, the Chinese have no numerical advantage.

On offensive side, a newly built light tank and go anywhere artillery gun will join the army forward area soon. A series of newly constructed swarm drones have been put into operation to target Chinese positions on the rear side of the slopes. The Indian, Israeli built drones are keeping a strict watch on all Chinese movements. Very soon, the highly capable American built MQ-9….. will join for offensive and defensive capabilities.

The Chinese air force is not in a position to interfere with the movements of the Indian air force. They have inferior aircraft (few modern aircraft are in operation in the Taiwan Strait) and their bases are at least 300 km away. Indian fighter of Rafale, SU-30Mk1, Jaguars and others can bomb them at will before their fighters react.

Chinese should not have instigated India in 2020 at Galwan. Now they have, hence in a matter of short time of a few years, India has built its capability to a level that all Chinese offensive capabilities are negated. Chinese large number of offensive missiles near LAC will not be able to counter India’s defensive or offensive posture. As far as the Chinese are concerned, the battle is already over.

Blademaster

Chinese should not have instigated India in 2020 at Galwan. Now they have, hence in a matter of short time of a few years, India has built its capability to a level that all Chinese offensive capabilities are negated. Chinese large number of offensive missiles near LAC will not be able to counter India’s defensive or offensive posture. As far as the Chinese are concerned, the battle is already over.
I would not get too cocky. That is what led to the 1962 debacle. Nehru's cockiness cost India a great deal. We have to be eternally vigilant and not let our guard down.

Articles