India-China Border conflict

Angel of War

Country flag
Sachi ?
Lekin fauj me to division sabse choti unit hoti hai na to independently lad sakti hai ?
Nope , a battalion is the smallest independent unit capable of autonomous operations of tactical nature. Division is the smallest unit capable of combined arms operations , although that role is now being given to combined arms brigades . A mountain division has 3 infantry/mountain brigades and 1 artillery brigade deployed across multiple locations. In galwan they've concentrated one whole brigade due to the volatile situation there .

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Others have been through that whole area too. Several times. And Bhalukpong is still not Assam.
I now wish they should have reached assam at that time. So that i could be correct now .

Its pretty sad that they didn't reach assam , sir
:playball: :playball:

Angel of War

Country flag
This may sound strange to you, but I do know where Bhalukpong is. I've been in that area, from Jalpaiguri eastwards, from 1957 (when I was 7 years old).
I was there from 2018 to 2020 . My dad was in command in tenga and we frequently went to tezpur via Dahung , Nechuphu , Tippi and Bahlukpong

Angel of War

Country flag
Are we discussing really lucky, as in we are really lucky, Hitler didn't reach London in 1940, or are we discussing what actually happened?
Nothing , it's just a casual reply expressing my feelings about the events of that time

Joe Shearer

Country flag
yes i do , but bhalukpong is right at the border with assam . That what I'm trying to emphasize . I'm not saying the chinese reached assam , I'm saying they ALMOST reached assam
I am not sure where you enter the picture. I was setting someone else straight; he said something else. Please do look up the posts.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I am not sure where you enter the picture. I was setting someone else straight; he said something else. Please do look up the posts.
Iam set straight sir , anyway its of no use to discuss till where chiense reached in 62 , its good that they spared us and went back and only kept aksai chin with them.
Folks should continue discussing current scenario

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Chalo sir app long bata doo hum kab ladd sakte hai. Kab hum keh sakte hai hum ladne layak hoon gaye.

App ke hisab se 1980,1999,2010,2020 hum nhi lad sakte. This means india not progress in defence not a inch. If we are so null in defence then why china pak not attacking us and take land in one go.
This is the line which literally baseless bro
That why isn't China pakis not attacking if we are weak
It is bcoz they want to reduce their damage and increase the win probability better interoperability btw 2 forces and waiting for the right time

Indrajit

Country flag
Why did Nehru feared the army ?
He lived in an India that hadn't been a democracy for 75 years unlike now, the time was a different one. What looks obvious to you now, wasn't to people back then. Even Indira Gandhi who had "won" the 1971 war was looking over her shoulders wondering whether Maneckshaw was going to overthrow her, imagine how it looked 20 years before that. Had Gen. T.N.Raina not ignored Sanjay Gandhi's outburst in 1977 , you might not have had much of a democracy now. The democracy we take for granted today was a product of some very great men (Nehru included) and loads of luck. Nehru gets a whole lot of bad press (some deserved) but without understanding the context of the time.