India-China Border conflict

BabaKhalbali

There is an urgent need to groom Yogi, Biswa and other leaders to take over the mantle. Chacha 2.0 should be relegated to marg darshak committee after 2024. Dhokla boys have done their bit and should retire gracefully.
Bold of you to think Checha will retire peacefully.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Possibly demography changes are being taken into consideration?
We may have a hostile population which may block road based resupply.
We have a significant number of military bases, including not only for the Army, but also for BSF, ITBP, SSB, and CRPF. Resultantly, a lot of ex-Armed and police forces personnel are settled in that area.

Any Chinese airdrop at the Siliguri corridor will be easily taken care of by angry ex-army personnel on a morning walk.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
When is DFI getting deployed at the China border?

I would need a 7.62 with a decent scope and a PDW(P-90, JVPC, UZI ... in the order of preference).
A couple of RPO Shmel's would make it much better.

Thank you.
If I as a DFI Member was given a hypothetical Choice of joining any one branch of the Indian Armed forces and fight With my desired Weopon against Pakistan/China than it would be :

Branch of armed forces
: Airforce

desired Weopon and loadout : I would take an SU-30 MKI as my Aircraft. I would arm the Sukhoi with =
  • R-77/Astra MK-1 × 6
  • R-73 × 4
  • EL/M-8222 jammer × 1
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FBO6O-2VkAIB6K7.jpeg

Ofcourse the chance of something like this happening is probably like : 0.00001! (Lol)

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
If I as a DFI Member was given a hypothetical Choice of joining any one branch of the Indian Armed forces and fight With my desired Weopon against Pakistan/China than it would be :

Branch of armed forces : Airforce

desired Weopon and loadout : I would take an SU-30 MKI as my Aircraft. I would arm the Sukhoi with =
  • R-77/Astra MK-1 × 6
  • R-73 × 4
  • EL/M-8222 jammer × 1
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 150673

Ofcourse the chance of something like this happening is probably like : 0.00001! (Lol)
Actually, 0.00001! (0.00001 factorial) is equal to 0.99995, so you are saying it a statistical certainty you will be able to do this?

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Actually, 0.00001! (0.00001 factorial) is equal to 0.99995, so you are saying it a statistical certainty you will be able to do this?
It would be nice if you could explain to me how 0.00001! (0.00001 factorial) is equal to 0.99995? (Lol)

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
It would be nice if you could explain to me how 0.00001! (0.00001 factorial) is equal to 0.99995? (Lol)
Traditional definition of factorials breaks down on non natural numbers, but it is still defined, though in a complicated manner. Easier way for you to check is to just use desmos and compare values on x,y for y=x!.

Type in y=x! in the box on the left.

THESIS THORON

Country flag
Possibly demography changes are being taken into consideration?
We may have a hostile population which may block road based resupply.
I dont remember the tweet, but hunny bakshi sir had tweeted regarding this.

HE HAD SUGGESTED SOME OPS IN SILIGURI, BUT IT WAS REJECTED.

in the tweet he was also saying that, if we had done that thing in 2009, then the need for doing heli insertion in that area would have been eliminated.