Country flag

BTW is this true?
It doesn't make sense.
IMG_20220413_115619.jpg

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You constantly undermine the sacrifices of our troops while praising adversaries actions as achievements.

This is enough to get you banned here.
Sir
Our govt is undermining the sacrifice of our brave soldiers by not accepting the reality or telling to citizens
Truth serves the best tribute to our fallen Bravehearts
I don't want my soldiers to suffer due govt cuckness and hypocrisy
These top tier people do their politics leaving behind national security

mokoman

Country flag
Indian in sm have a lot of superiority complex
Believes koi nahi ghussa
We can't lose land under modi leadership
We can't lose land as we are super children of bharatvarsha
These assholes in sm have no proofs but will still claim that we are great
That's why I suggest everyone I meet and interested in these things or brainwashed by great Indian syndrome but still work in foreign to visit dfi it really gives a big reality check
It's not partial truth is truth false is false no manipulation no superiority complex
Best place for analysis
either ur a pakistani or a young indian dude who thinks very little of our country and army

yea "some" indians do act like clowns on social media , but still nowhere clown like the chinese goverment.

Chinese narrative is nonsense . clash involving 100s of people for several hours in pitch dark and only 1 "seriously injured" , that too a guy who wasnt even in the actual clash :scared2:

Jimih

Country flag
Sir
Our govt is undermining the sacrifice of our brave soldiers by not accepting the reality or telling to citizens
Truth serves the best tribute to our fallen Bravehearts
I don't want my soldiers to suffer due govt cuckness and hypocrisy
These top tier people do their politics leaving behind national security
What is the truth according to you than?

If you are asking about land lost or the current situation than pls go through:

Mist_Consecutive and Mokoman's posts over here.
These two members had already analysed the ground situation with great details along with maps.

You have to consider that in war/skirmishes there will be casualties and POWs will be taken. Nobody is invincible here.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Our govt, military and civilian bureaucracy is responsible for whatever we are facing
Be it procurement, infra building, foreign policy, strategy, everything else was and is very very poor wrt China
Who suffers the one who falls for his nation
How his soul will react when he knows that he died due to poor planning and subversive attitude towards Chinese
Again I am gonna stop I don't wanna get banned
But responsible for their death is Chinese our political and civilian bureaucracy be it congress or bjp
That's it

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
It makes perfect sense when you realize this is actually a propaganda article glorifying the local communist party leader and political figures as if they have facilitated everything.

In short, nothing that is written in that article is true.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
What is the truth according to you than?

If you are asking about land lost or the current situation than pls go through:

Mist_Consecutive and Mokomon's posts over here.
These two members had already analysed the ground situation with great details with maps.

You have to consider that in war/skirmishes there will be casualties and POWs will be taken. Nobody is invincible here.
I am quoting those news channels sm accounts 3rd rate youtube channels who give baseless claims and many people watch it for masala after hectic day of work
It's their post which have countered koi nahi ghussa claim

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
either ur a pakistani or a young indian dude who thinks very little of our country and army

yea "some" indians do act like clowns on social media , but still nowhere clown like the chinese goverment.

Chinese narrative is nonsense . clash involving 100s of people for several hours in pitch dark and only 1 "seriously injured" , that too a guy who wasnt even in the actual clash :scared2:
Yes Chinese are no 1 in false propaganda where @lixun @SexyChineseLady debate without logic but sometimes they have logic
They have pics and videos what do we have only koi nahi ghussa

mokoman

Country flag
It makes perfect sense when you realize this is actually a propaganda article glorifying the local communist party leader and political figures as if they have facilitated everything.

In short, nothing that is written in that article is true.
LOL , he got released due to local party leader in NSS

only first para is worth reading

"THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: Among the soldiers who were captured by Chinese soldiers in Galwan Valley, there was also one Malayali from Thiruvananthapuram.

His is Neyyattinkara Venpakal native S Shyamlal. He was one of the unarmed soldiers who faced the Chinese aggression.

As the clash was going on, the Chinese soldiers had held 20 Indians captive. “We were subjected to brutal torture after that.

It is unfathomable… For two-and-a-half days, the terrorists in Chinese fatigues unleashed barbaric torture on us. He is the Naik of Bihar Regiment 16 of Indian infantry.

He joined infantry 12 years ago. He went to serve the nation in Leh area just one-and-a-half years ago. When he was getting ready to return to Kerala, Covid struck India after which, he decided to continue in Leh. The news of Chinese aggression came out on June 16, 2020.

Intimal news said that three soldiers including Colonel Santhosh Babu had attained martyrdom. “Chinese attacked us without any provocation. We blocked their attempt to cross the border; we also hit back strongly causing heavy casualty on the other side as well."

poorly written article . but still interesting . shocking if the torture part was true . :rage::rage:

Vikram314

Country flag
Our govt, military and civilian bureaucracy is responsible for whatever we are facing
Be it procurement, infra building, foreign policy, strategy, everything else was and is very very poor wrt China
Who suffers the one who falls for his nation
How his soul will react when he knows that he died due to poor planning and subversive attitude towards Chinese
Again I am gonna stop I don't wanna get banned
But responsible for their death is Chinese our political and civilian bureaucracy be it congress or bjp
That's it
bro I thought of making a meme on you but won't do that. You really need sign out from DFI for some days. This pessimism does not help anyone but it gets tiring every time.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
LOL , he got released due to local party leader in NSS

only first para is worth reading

"THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: Among the soldiers who were captured by Chinese soldiers in Galwan Valley, there was also one Malayali from Thiruvananthapuram.

His is Neyyattinkara Venpakal native S Shyamlal. He was one of the unarmed soldiers who faced the Chinese aggression.

As the clash was going on, the Chinese soldiers had held 20 Indians captive. “We were subjected to brutal torture after that.

It is unfathomable… For two-and-a-half days, the terrorists in Chinese fatigues unleashed barbaric torture on us. He is the Naik of Bihar Regiment 16 of Indian infantry.

He joined infantry 12 years ago. He went to serve the nation in Leh area just one-and-a-half years ago. When he was getting ready to return to Kerala, Covid struck India after which, he decided to continue in Leh. The news of Chinese aggression came out on June 16, 2020.

Intimal news said that three soldiers including Colonel Santhosh Babu had attained martyrdom. “Chinese attacked us without any provocation. We blocked their attempt to cross the border; we also hit back strongly causing heavy casualty on the other side as well."

poorly written article . but still interesting . shocking if the torture part was true . :rage::rage:
I have, in fact, heard that PoWs were treated rather moderately, and were provided with medical aid and warm clothes. Reported by many retd. people with connections just after Galwan clash.

In fact, we ignored inured Chinese soldiers for the whole one day since we were prioritizing our own casualties. Some Chinese who were swept away by Galwan river perished overnight due to lack of medical attention from us.

gajapati

Country flag

BTW is this true?
Why do u expect human treatment .. It is obvious . Captured soldiers endure all kinds of atrocities .

From the same article - "
"We blocked their attempt to cross the border; we also hit back strongly causing heavy casualty on the other side as well "