No. The source for this is a Chinese video itself:

That pic is from this incident

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
No. The source for this is a Chinese video itself:
What's the point of discussing about old pics
What's the point in countering the fact that they beat the shit out of us resulting in our 20 casualties while they only suffered 5 and also gained land that is they are still sitting on our land
This entire conflict was won by chinese effectively by capturing few crucial areas and less loses

Last edited:

Kumaoni

What's the point of discussing about old pics
What's the point in countering the fact that they beat the shit out of us resulting in our 20 casualties while they only suffered 5 and also gained land that is they are still sitting on our land
This entire conflict was won by chinese effectively by capturing few crucial areas and less loses
I agree, but I want to know why our people are constantly saying 40 chinese Have died with no proof.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I agree, but I want to know why our people are constantly saying 40 chinese Have died with no proof.
Indian in sm have a lot of superiority complex
Believes koi nahi ghussa
We can't lose land under modi leadership
We can't lose land as we are super children of bharatvarsha
These assholes in sm have no proofs but will still claim that we are great
That's why I suggest everyone I meet and interested in these things or brainwashed by great Indian syndrome but still work in foreign to visit dfi it really gives a big reality check
It's not partial truth is truth false is false no manipulation no superiority complex
Best place for analysis

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Indian in sm have a lot of superiority complex
Believes koi nahi ghussa
We can't lose land under modi leadership
We can't lose land as we are super children of bharatvarsha
These assholes in sm have no proofs but will still claim that we are great
That's why I suggest everyone I meet and interested in these things or brainwashed by great Indian syndrome but still work in foreign to visit dfi it really gives a big reality check
It's not partial truth is truth false is false no manipulation no superiority complex
Best place for analysis
I have never seen a bigger doomer than you. Are you constantly breathing copium instead of oxygen or what?

As part of the modernization drive, the next generation of trials set by the Indian Army will include being "combat-proven" as well.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Teri maa ki chut phir se shuru kardi tune apni bhadwa giri mods I am requesting you again to check out this guy credentials he is either a librandu Or porky larping here.
Kitne bar bola hai porki nahi bolneka
Mods have checked my credentials already
I am an Indian and complete rightist and anti Islam
I an tired explaining it
Why don't you go by my previous posts where I criticize pakis chines and islamists