India-China Border conflict

not so dravidian

Country flag
no all 3 are 3 different places . y junction is in depsang , finger 4 is in pangong tso , galwan valley is another place.

y junction is a valley in depsang . chinese are blocking us there from patrolling forward.

this is place in below pic .

building a road to here is a big 'FUCK-YOU' to us .

View attachment 150272
Sorry saar, my bad, pathetic in geography

So despang plains will be gone forever??

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@mokoman
Can u pls enlighten the membrans
1)what are the areas they tried to occupied in 2020
2)what are the areas we pushed them back to their previous place
3)what are the areas PLA is still occupied that actually belongs to us
4)miscellaneous if you want to answer i.e if they occupied any previous buffer zones and their status
Thanks in advance

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
I think we are the ones that are dragging our feet and not American reluctance - they are more than happy to sell MQ-9s, especially as their military is no longer interested in buying them (since they are moving on to more advanced stealth drones for "near peer" wars).
this changed after galwan incident.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
BC Chinese bot high on bat soup
What's wrong
Womao is speaking right
In bhonsdiwalon ko koi kargil ke baare me baato , humarri artillery kya kar sakti hai
So what time has changed and they have more powerful artillery and we could be Pakistan in this case but yes we have tremendous experience let's see how it works
But they have overwhelming advantage wrt artillery

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I bet u 😏 u will never see a deal of atags its just like Kestrel, Arjun and Bhim
Arjun inducted in 248 numbers , wo tank mehenga hai .
Subsytems european aur israeli hain.
Kestrel too has been inducted in limited numbers.
Bhim was a pure shitshow , glad it was not inducted we have better k9 now .
If Ukrainian war had taught anything. It's importance of good artillery skills and fast moving arty .
Iam sure army must be studying this war.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Arjun inducted in 248 numbers , wo tank mehenga hai .
Subsytems european aur israeli hain.
Kestrel too has been inducted in limited numbers.
Bhim was a pure shitshow , glad it was not inducted we have better k9 now .
If Ukrainian war had taught anything. It's importance of good artillery skills and fast moving arty .
Iam sure army must be studying this war.
Bro Arjun Mk1A would perform very well compared to t-90 in desert and plain borders against Pakistan so 248 is nothing cost is just an issue made by armed forces for ignoring indigenous systems as they order in less quantity
Kestrel has a large requirement small nos is worth nothing I can bet if there would have been any foreign Kestrel equivalent and Kestrel wouldn't have been a reality then you would have seen it in many nos
If no 200-300 Kestrel ordered then better consider as a failure ans it seems to be thanks to our beloved UNAF

Hari Sud

Country flag
Imagining too much…..

Indian M777 and Dhanush and shortly ATAGS will kill any Chinese artillery both range and fire power. On top of these big guns the 105mm go anywhere gun recently built in India will climb the mountains to knock Chinese forward posts. Hence, watch out………. Your grandfather India is about unleash artillery hell on you.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
if the plan is to tar and lay a road from their base upto y-junc at new LAC . it will be a BIG BIG ESCALATION.

wonder how we will react

a) kadi ninda

b) another soft push , capture some peaks

c) war

d) strongest possible kadi ninda
How so ? They are already occupying till that point, anything they build past their control point, we have no power here, accept it. Similarly, no one is stopping us from building a metalled road till Y-junc.

Kunal Biswas posted a very old video, this is from pre-2020, and the sector is most probably Drass/Kargil.

What's the advantage of towed artillery over self propelled? We have a lot of towed artillery while opposite for the Chinese.
None, if I am not wrong. Just higher mobility for places where we can't take wheeled platforms

mokoman

Country flag
What's the advantage of towed artillery over self propelled? We have a lot of towed artillery while opposite for the Chinese.
IMHO we can air lift them to anywhere . even the M777 , i guess important since we dont have good roads at several places.

chinese have good road network at most places on their side . right upto and even crossing the LAC . so wheeled is preferable i guess.

:lehappy: i dont know much abour artillery but just looking at surface level , we are outgunned both in number and range.

:hmm: still will work to our advantage if we can block their valley roads via land slide from artillery fire .

How so ? They are already occupying till that point, anything they build past their control point, we have no power here, accept it. Similarly, no one is stopping us from building a metalled road till Y-junc.

Kunal Biswas posted a very old video, this is from pre-2020, and the sector is most probably Drass/Kargil.

None, if I am not wrong. Just higher mobility for places where we can't take wheeled platforms
yea doesnt change any thing on ground , but tarring / laying proper road is an escalation.

will show that they are out to 'truly' fuck us .

any construction close to these places mean media will go crazy - more pressure on Modiji , not exactly good PR for 'everything ok at LAC' 'hindu-chini bhai bhai' narrative

Last edited: