India-China Border conflict

Country flag
India's response is crystal clear.
1. Hindi-Chini are not Bhai Bhai
2. Tell your tingus to vacate Aksai Chin, or else be ready to face the consequences
3. Talks and Business can return to table only after the Garbage that you have scattered on the ground is cleared.
4. Satrubodh has stuck our Babus very strongly this time
5. There is no confusion. NSA, MEA and Department of Defence are now working in unison, earlier one went in one direction and other in another
2. What consequences?
3. Has buisness been affected after the standoff?

Bhairav

Country flag
2. What consequences?
- Waqt aane par bata denge tujhe ai aasamaa, hum abhi se kya bataye kya humare dil me hai
- We are not USA. Even Trump couldnt impose 100% trade ban on China. Trade with China must be brought down to absolute minimum but these things take time. and the Govt. is already working on it.

Covfefe

Country flag
Yes, don't look at the merchandise imports numbers alone. They're effectively kicked out of public procurement process (which is a big chunk in India), development projects (unless they're ADB financed), and emerging technologies (5G, High Speed Rail), hostile takeover of companies (govt had to legislate 'bordering countries' phrase for that order😂)
And the most important thing- an understanding of Chinese belligerence established within the minds of civil servants and corporates. They have relatively more stronger memory than common oppo phone purchasing masses

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
They haven't even paid back the money the Japanese lent them.
Japanese give long term loans on easy interest rates. They aren’t atleast capturing their assets.

ym888

Japanese give long term loans on easy interest rates. They aren’t atleast capturing their assets.
If the Japanese have such good conditions, they will not accept loans from China.

All they had to do was borrow money from the Japanese

ym888

May be we are their neighbour and closest to them culturally not some bladeshark country that doesn't even spare literal oceans and claims them based on "my ancestor did that " so its mine shit

Generous neighbors. You don't have to bring a gun into your neighbor's house

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
If the Japanese have such good conditions, they will not accept loans from China.

All they had to do was borrow money from the Japanese
Giving loans to keep country afloat is different giving loans to finance projects, chinks said that Hambantota will attract a lot of cargo so take debt and develop it, it remained a ghost port now china has captured it. Anyways Sri Lanka’s majority debt is not with China. But the debt it has is costing it dearly.

ym888

Giving loans to keep country afloat is different giving loans to finance projects, chinks said that Hambantota will attract a lot of cargo so take debt and develop it, it remained a ghost port now china has captured it. Anyways Sri Lanka’s majority debt is not with China. But the debt it has is costing it dearly.
No matter who borrowed the money, it was signed on an equal and voluntary basis.

No one is forcing you to accept the loan

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Generous neighbors. You don't have to bring a gun into your neighbor's house
Atleast we have not acquired sl like what you did to your neighbors
Your debt trap is not only based on money but on military
I understand ur nation wants to compete usa but in your competition it's our security in risk so we need to be very cautious
Atleast while we gave loan to sl we didn't kept any property conditions i.e ports building projects nothing they have guaranteed us to repay (yeah seems bogus but still) and some favors in their nation(u know what I hate this part bcoz I feel we must have taken some stakes but again India being India nothing different)