India-China Border conflict

Maveli

Country flag
Is Tweet se Nihru chucha ki badbu aarahi hai! If the MEA babus and this Gormint bends this time in return of an one sided peace agreement or some economic benefits, the Aksai Hind will become a lost case.
He probably wants us to recognize current LAC as border, and in return they will generously let us keep Arunachal. And something about eminently affordable loans to buy chinese belts and roads.

Kuldeepm952

Country flag
He probably wants us to recognize current LAC as border, and in return they will generously let us keep Arunachal. And something about eminently affordable loans to buy chinese belts and roads.
last time I checked Arunachal was still with India. How about generously returning back chinese occupied ladakh and shaksgam valley, it has to come back one way or another. Then we can talk all he want.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
last time I checked Arunachal was still with India. How about generously returning back chinese occupied ladakh and shaksgam valley, it has to come back one way or another. Then we can talk all he want.
Secondly this belt and road seems to be disastrous who so ever became a part of it are being destroyed see srilanka

Kuldeepm952

Country flag
Secondly this belt and road seems to be disastrous who so ever became a part of it are being destroyed see srilanka
It's bat eaters dream that India would ever join BRI.
I hope whenever attack on Taiwan happens, India should make its move to get back what is rightfully ours and if conditions allow show some Indian love to Tibet too and i guess uyghurs in Xinjiang would also be looking for some revenge.

AlphaLegis

Country flag
We are. But it is not enough. Democratic govt. is too much preoccupied in petty politics and domestic elections that national security takes a back-bench. Unless we face a massive defeat, which drills sense in our countrymen at large, this won't go away. Local people are too ignorant, selfish and lacks patriotism.
All the blame lies at "We the people", we get the leaders we deserve. Enslavement of centuries didn't change the outlook, if one looks beyond rhetorical grandstanding, we are one of the most materialist and corrupt people who bow down to status quo as a divine duty.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
The fact that Chinese FM is meeting Ajit Doval might signal this is about Afghanistan.

This is unlikely to be a breakthrough event.
I don’t think Chinese are dumb enough not to realise that we won’t be rolling red carpets for them after they pass unsolicited comments on our internal issue.

AlphaLegis

Country flag
The fact that Chinese FM is meeting Ajit Doval might signal this is about Afghanistan.

This is unlikely to be a breakthrough event.
I don’t think Chinese are dumb enough not to realise that we won’t be rolling red carpets for them after they pass unsolicited comments on our internal issue.
Explained succinctly here: