India-China Border conflict

Bhairav

Country flag
He has come as peace maker between India and CCP...lets forget everything and start from new or face the worst...
Laude ka Peacemaker.
In Batmunchers ki aisi halat karenge ki l@ude pacemaker laga ke jiyenge.
After what he has said in OIC meeting and the build up near borders, there seems zero percent possibility of anything positive coming out of this meeting.

Bhairav

Country flag
Looks like grounds are being prepared for a future summit meeting in between the Modi & Xi.
If Vishwaguru once again falls for this BS of "Aman ka Tamasha", I will program myself and my coming generations to vote for NOTA and purchase a Mandarin speaking course and grow a mustache like this:-
images.jpeg-19.jpg

Last edited:

Waanar

Country flag
Turkey shoot with spike and nag? :megusta:
Cheap RPG7s from Syria would kill most of these.
Hell, tiffin bombs with less than a kilo of RDX would ruin these. I don't get why Chinese tanks are so stupidly underarmored though.
Of course these are their older ones but even their more modern tanks are incredibly susceptible to RPGs (not even ATGMs).

So, what's the hold up?

Do they expect tanks to not play a significant role at all or are they just lazy?

maximus777

Country flag
Cheap RPG7s from Syria would kill most of these.
Hell, tiffin bombs with less than a kilo of RDX would ruin these. I don't get why Chinese tanks are so stupidly underarmored though.
Of course these are their older ones but even their more modern tanks are incredibly susceptible to RPGs (not even ATGMs).

So, what's the hold up?

Do they expect tanks to not play a significant role at all or are they just lazy?
Sun Tzutiyapa maybe? While we are aiming at these tin cans, maybe they will launch salvos of arty and rockets.