India-China Border conflict

mokoman

Country flag

Wang Yi will try for a full India-China reset .

no-problem with that , that is if it comes with a full disengagement at LAC

if it doesnt i expect it to go something like below

Wang Yi / Jai Shankar at press meeting :

Wang Yi: China and India are two countries with ancient civilizations and two emerging economies and neighbors that cannot be moved away. To build trust, even the Himalaya Mountains cannot stop our friendship but once trust is lost, the two sides cannot stand together, even with a wide expanse of flat land ahead

Jai Shankar: CHING CHONG BING BONG

Covfefe

Country flag

Wang Yi: China and India are two countries with ancient civilizations and two emerging economies and neighbors that cannot be moved away. To build trust, even the Himalaya Mountains cannot stop our friendship but once trust is lost, the two sides cannot stand together, even with a wide expanse of flat land ahead

It'll be a stupid move from India to reconcile at this point even if Chinese want that to happen. The time to nail CCP is now, reconciliation will give them a free pass against Taiwan without having to care about it's other flank.
And India loses its credibility in the Western bloc(yeah as much as the Soviet nibbas hate it that's our position- maybe out of compulsion)

Jimih

Country flag

Ya, cannot be impossible.

But again Chinese FM is no one at CCP hiearchy.

These kind of decisions are taken by CMC itself.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Let me float my armchair theory and tell me if it's feasible.

Let's assume (hypothetically, of course) that the IAF is outclassed wholly and unarguably on a two front war.

Can implementing a change in our infantry composition (maybe even on a squad level) where every squad has a trained air guard with a MANPAD cause significant dent in enemy's capability?
How does MANPAD and it's behavior change with regard to aircrafts at high altitude?

I assume such a large dissemination of MANPADs will cause significant damage and will absolutely never let the enemy get complete air superiority, even if all IAF infrastructure is rendered useless.

Am I being unrealistically hopeful here?
What are the possible cons?

Any input is appreciated.
School me.
Unrealistic...

1. That means we have lost the air battle and chinks won't be stupid enough to come in reach if our manpad nor we possess them in sufficient number either.

2. That also means no matter what we are going to loose a significant portion of our land because army won't be able to cover or hold on to land without air support.

mokoman

Country flag
It'll be a stupid move from India to reconcile at this point even if Chinese want that to happen. The time to nail CCP is now, reconciliation will give them a free pass against Taiwan without having to care about it's other flank.
And India loses its credibility in the Western bloc(yeah as much as the Soviet nibbas hate it that's our position- maybe out of compulsion)
it is a stupid move .

its like that quote "fool me once , shame on you , fool me twice , shame on me"

still anything is possible

our retarded 'china study group' thought a feeder road to galwan yjunc was a good idea - that china wouldnt retaliate ,

why ? because modi ji fed xi jinping some coconut pani

now we are doing marathon begging sessions with them.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
this guy is a clown . its true they do build villages on our old land . but 624 ? :crazy:

:hmm: even the town in his screenshot is opposite Nepal
He is clown ? but it's your name which sounds like one...

He is doing his job China have created the infra for many small villages it's another thing people living in those are Chinese PLA. If we are going to shut our eyes repeatedly at what is happening.... There is no saving for us.

mokoman

Country flag
He is clown ? but it's your name which sounds like one...

He is doing his job China have created the infra for many small villages it's another thing people living in those are Chinese PLA. If we are going to shut our eyes repeatedly at what is happening.... There is no saving for us.
who said we are shutting our eyes ? i posted images about these here .

i also posted about AP valleys with no roads , no IA presence , places Chinese can/will take tommorow

they are "upgrading" villages , most of them are not in disputed land , some are across nepal

and yea this guy is a clown :crazy:

Covfefe

Country flag
it is a stupid move .

its like that quote "fool me once , shame on you , fool me twice , shame on me"

still anything is possible

our retarded 'china study group' thought a feeder road to galwan yjunc was a good idea - that china wouldnt retaliate ,

why ? because modi ji fed xi jinping some coconut pani

now we are doing marathon begging sessions with them.
Feeder road was a good idea, not having predicted the possibility of retaliation was poor judgement (this docile cow gullibility is all pervasive in Indian establishment- both civil and military)

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

There will be a big chai biskoot session
Chinese and Indian MEA having chai and biskoot brought by Wang discussing about chai and its types and having some chit chat like making fun of other foreign ministers appearance you know chugli types
Nothing much

mokoman

Country flag
Feeder road was a good idea, not having predicted the possibility of retaliation was poor judgement (this docile cow gullibility is all pervasive in Indian establishment- both civil and military)
IMHO we buildup the core infrastructure first - i mean tarred DBO road , AP highways , tunnels , roads/bridges from pangong to to gogra etc.

then build anything that can trigger the Chinese last . this way we can alteast push in troop easily .

going and building that feeder road cost us dearly . nevermind we had to give it up now .

yea , does look like poor judgement all around.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag

No, it will be more like this.

Wang Yi : China and India are two neighboring countries, so we want peace with India. We want you to forget the Ladakh border issue, accept it as the new reality. Also, we will be arming Pakistan to the teeth and station our soldiers in PoK. In short, we are asking you to suck up and become our bitch.

Jai Shankar: Hmm, but we can still exchange sweets with your army and click gay photos of them together right?

Wang Yi: It's a very difficult request, but we will oblige. But soldiers need to come with their pants down.

Jai Shankar: *Nodding happily and scribbling his next diplomatic tongue-twister statement to release in public.