India-China Border conflict

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
I want to take sindh , what's in pok anyway ?
Pok pok bloody hell
Sindh has many IVC sites , sindh has rich history , natural resources , hindus in tharparkar etc.
Glad to see someone else think along these lines. I'd take PoJK AND Eastern Sindh (especially for the significant Hindu population in the border districts).

In the long run, Pak needs to be broken into an independent Western Sindh and independent Balochistan (both satellite states of India w/ defense agreements), FATA/KPK back with Afghans, and a landlocked and disarmed West Punjab as the remaining "Pakistan." Any goal other than this simply isn't going far enough or presenting a proper long term solution.

srevster

Country flag
Glad to see someone else think along these lines. I'd take PoJK AND Eastern Sindh (especially for the significant Hindu population in the border districts).

In the long run, Pak needs to be broken into an independent Western Sindh and independent Balochistan (both satellite states of India w/ defense agreements), FATA/KPK back with Afghans, and a landlocked and disarmed West Punjab as the remaining "Pakistan." Any goal other than this simply isn't going far enough or presenting a proper long term solution.
Can we just buy this land and help Pakistan balance its budget? It’s cheaper than war and sanctions

srevster

Country flag
Balkanisation of Pakistan is the only solution. Sindh, Baloch separate entity, KPK with Afghanistan- they'll be easier to deal with- and they're cultural people so religious jihad takes a back seat. Cultureless Jihadi Pakjabis can be left to rot in their Lahore Multan belt.
PoK is connection to central asia and division between Pakistan and China.

vidhwanshak

Country flag
i checked some of the other awardees , there is 1 more person who died at Galwan .

15588436A SAPPER PEHARE SATISH SURESH
115 ENGINEER REGIMENT (POSTHUMOUS)

also from Engineer Regiment , it says he died in accident on June 14th , Saleem Khan probably lost his life in an accident on June 26th,

and not due to Galwan clash on June 15. so no hidden deaths here.
clearly written "while fighting enemy". So, there were clashes on June 26th as well?

mokoman

Country flag
clearly written "while fighting enemy". So, there were clashes on June 26th as well?
according to this he drowned in an accident in shyok river on june 26th

vidhwanshak

Country flag
according to this he drowned in an accident in shyok river on june 26th

Please don't get me wrong. But don't you think this info is not digestible?

As far as I remember, there was a Captain from Engineers who was killed because a BMP overturned? He was awarded Mention-In-Dispatches for his presence of mind and avoiding a major accident which helped us to outmaneuver the Chinese? But he wasn't given SM.
So, according to me, Naik Saleem's death was a battle casualty.
Also any idea about combat engineering tasks?

mokoman

Country flag

As far as I remember, there was a Captain from Engineers who was killed because a BMP overturned? He was awarded Mention-In-Dispatches for his presence of mind and avoiding a major accident which helped us to outmaneuver the Chinese? But he wasn't given SM.
this was the task ,

Lance Naik Saleem Khan along with his comrades were in a boat and were trying to place safety ropes across the Shyok river as part of the combat task.

dont know , didnt BMP overturned in leh , far from LAC , it was a road accident .

i think this incident took place during actual ops to setup infra

Country flag

It was major Dixant Thapa KIA when a BMP turned over in Ladakh far from Galwan

vidhwanshak

Country flag
this was the task ,

Lance Naik Saleem Khan along with his comrades were in a boat and were trying to place safety ropes across the Shyok river as part of the combat task.

dont know , didnt BMP overturned in leh , far from LAC , it was a road accident .

i think this incident took place during actual ops to setup infra
It was major Dixant Thapa KIA when a BMP turned over in Ladakh far from Galwan
Yes, just checked it.
Pardon me for my ignorance.

Cheran

Country flag
Not related to border but..

The Chinese government has warned that Washington could “pay a heavy price” for continued intervention in Taiwan, after a US delegation visited to voice support for the island, and an American missile destroyer conducted yet another sail-through in the Taiwan Strait

“The attempt by the US to show support to Taiwan will be in vain, no matter who the US sends,” he said, urging the United States to “stop all forms of official interactions with Taiwan, and handle Taiwan-related issues in a prudent manner, lest it should further undermine the larger interests of China-US relations and peace and stability across the Taiwan Strait.”

vidhwanshak

Country flag

So, the initial attack by pla was when IA was setting up an OP, during Galwan
please time stamp mention kar do

BTW Col Mohit Thapa is highly experienced in mountain