India-China Border conflict

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Ah, I wish China wasn't a cowardly bully, and we had better relationships with them. We could have jumped onto the Russia-China-India bandwagon after the Russo-Ukrainian conflict.

West is unreliable and only cares about its race. They will use and dump us like Pakistan in the long run.
We already tried to improve our relationship with them in 1962 and we all know how China had back-stabbed us.

If China was ready to have peace than it would have been so beneficial for Asia. Just Imagine a friendly circle of Co-operation with 3 major economic powers in Asia : China, Russia, India.

Imagine how these 3 countries could make their own block. Like Europe has a western Block, we could have had an Eastern Block of our own. I am always in support of something like this but this will become a reality only when India, China keep their Differences aside. I pray that some-day, this will be possible.

saneel2014

Country flag
We already tried to improve our relationship with them in 1962 and we all know how China had back-stabbed us.

If China was ready to have peace than it would have been so beneficial for Asia. Just Imagine a friendly circle of Co-operation with 3 major economic powers in Asia : China, Russia, India.

Imagine how these 3 countries could make their own block. Like Europe has a western Block, we could have had an Eastern Block of our own. I am always in support of something like this but this will become a reality only when India, China keep their Differences aside. I pray that some-day, this will be possible.
This can be only possible when india captures pakistan entirely.

maximus777

Country flag
Or we can simply make porkis disappear or kick them to afghanistan....no one wants inbred population
We find GOI does not have the balls to kick out bunch of protesting imbeciles under the garb of farmer's protest and you think they are capable of creating a mass exodus or exterminating a huge population?!? And what exactly do you think Afghanistan would be doing when see millions of refugees flooding into their country?

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
This can be only possible when india captures pakistan entirely.
There is no need to add Pakistan to our Land.

What we should do is only take back POK (Pakistan Occupied Kashmir) from them. What we should do in my opinion is De-militarisation of Pakistan like how Russia is doing with Ukraine.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
When will this forum get over taking over PoK/Pakistan brain fart? Without religious crusade/jihad kind of violence, that's going to be a very pyrrhic victory, where does anyone see any appetite/use for it?
I want to take sindh , what's in pok anyway ?
Pok pok bloody hell
Sindh has many IVC sites , sindh has rich history , natural resources , hindus in tharparkar etc.

Covfefe

Country flag
Ia will need to shoo away the population :dude:

but then also majority of them were planted by pakis
Shoo away? People don't leave their homes even when they're being bombed, come out of fantasies. How many people take/get refuge in order countries? A few hundred thousand to a million out of a country of tens of millions of people.

Covfefe

Country flag
I want to take sindh , what's in pok anyway ?
Pok pok bloody hell
Sindh has many IVC sites , sindh has rich history , natural resources , hindus in tharparkar etc.
Balkanisation of Pakistan is the only solution. Sindh, Baloch separate entity, KPK with Afghanistan- they'll be easier to deal with- and they're cultural people so religious jihad takes a back seat. Cultureless Jihadi Pakjabis can be left to rot in their Lahore Multan belt.

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
Shoo away? People don't leave their homes even when they're being bombed, come out of fantasies. How many people take/get refuge in order countries? A few hundred thousand to a million out of a country of tens of millions of people.
Its not hard, its been done before. Just need to have control over media, rest will settle down on its own.

Other countries have kicked out people of captured territory before, Israel did a big one to egypt when they took the Sinai. It wont be easy, but it can be done.

scatterStorm

Country flag
Report: Discussions on the sale of 30 MQ-9B armed UAVs by the US to India, at an estimated cost of $3 billion are at an advanced stage. Reports of deal being put on back-burner not true.

Basically buy from both countries to keep them happy? Man this is just beyond low.

Knowitall

mokoman

Country flag
no his name is not mentioned in the Galwan KIA.

Maine grp me likha tha ki kuch soldiers bahot zaada critically injured the. And some of them died after those 20 names were announced. lekin bahot gaali padi thi
View attachment 141221
View attachment 141223
View attachment 141224😅😅
i checked some of the other awardees , there is 1 more person who died at Galwan .

15588436A SAPPER PEHARE SATISH SURESH
115 ENGINEER REGIMENT (POSTHUMOUS)

also from Engineer Regiment , it says he died in accident on June 14th , Saleem Khan probably lost his life in an accident on June 26th,

and not due to Galwan clash on June 15. so no hidden deaths here.