India-China Border conflict

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Bro I think so we need Start looking at alternative options at this point, look at indian brands like:
  • Lava.
  • Micromax.
  • iball.
  • Jio.
  • LYF.
  • Intex.
  • Karbonn.
  • Onida
Also what about other mobile brands like:
  • Pixel by Google – United States.
  • iPhone by Apple – United States.
  • Nokia – Finland.
  • Samsung – South Korea.
  • LG – South Korea.
  • Sony – Japan.
  • Panasonic – Japan.
  • BlackBerry – Canada
The above are not Chinese brands but the above Brands are quite expensive too. Especially iphones which are very expensive.

Anyways the problem is why will people in India buy these brands when you have Chinese brands with equal/nearly equal specs to big brands like Samsung etc? That is unfortunate. In my family also ,I ,My mother, Father, Uncle all use Chinese Phones because of mainly how Cheap they tend to be.
None of the Indian companies have done rnd like Chinese ones they literally invested tons money in that sector so literally they can never produce something similar to Chinese ones
Our Indian companies only want easy money without any major investment which is not possible in a competitive market but they should learn and invest but just like every Indian leave the business and live with the money u made earlier but never take risk so they are deem to extinct
Other foreign companies are just following Chinese ones
Until we don't leave our typical Indian nature of not thinking big we will remain like this and we will

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
None of the Indian companies have done rnd like Chinese ones they literally invested tons money in that sector so literally they can never produce something similar to Chinese ones
Our Indian companies only want easy money without any major investment which is not possible in a competitive market but they should learn and invest but just like every Indian leave the business and live with the money u made earlier but never take risk so they are deem to extinct
Until we don't leave our typical Indian nature of not thinking big we will remain like this and we will
That is the sad Reality bro.~We will keep buying these Chinese Mobiles and Chinese inturn will use this Money to buy Weopons like Fighter Aircrafts, Tanks, ships etc.
~
Our Government should Try and invest more in R&D of Mobiles. Chinese are way ahead of us in this. I don't understand what our government is doing, Chinese are making Millions/Billions of Dollars by this itself. Unfortunately the sad truth is that even brands like Samsung, Apple use some percentage of Chinese components in them(I don't know how true this is though)
~
{×This just shows how ahead China is. I hope our government takes these things Seriously×}

Super Flanker

Country flag
~How much do the Chinese invest in R&D of Mobiles, Laptops, Tablets etc and how much do we invest in terms of R&D for the above said Matter?~I am asking because I want to find the Ratio of China : India in terms of R & D with regards this~

cereal killer

Country flag
I just wish we should have completely refused to send our athletes in those games. Diplomatic boycott is just a small step & I don't even want to call it a step as it won't make China feel anything. Total boycott of the games should have happened. Who cares about diplomat attending these games or not? Nobody would give a damn about this. India completely boycotting the games & as a Chinese neighbor would have been a total humiliation for Chinese. Another MEA lollypop this

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
That is the sad Reality bro.~We will keep buying these Chinese Mobiles and Chinese inturn will use this Money to buy Weopons like Fighter Aircrafts, Tanks, ships etc.
~
Our Government should Try and invest more in R&D of Mobiles. Chinese are way ahead of us in this. I don't understand what our government is doing, Chinese are making Millions/Billions of Dollars by this itself. Unfortunately the sad truth is that even brands like Samsung, Apple use some percentage of Chinese components in them(I don't know how true this is though)
~
{×This just shows how ahead China is. I hope our government takes these things Seriously×}
Our nation and its citizens exists only for votes
Govt does what vote tells them to do nothing more but definitely less

cereal killer

Country flag
~
~
Aren't they trying to set up semi conductor factories in India? I think we have approached Taiwan for chip manufacturing. As usual we are late to the party but they are trying something.

Super Flanker

Country flag
Our nation and its citizens exists only for votes
Govt does what vote tells them to do nothing more but definitely less
That is sad truth bro. Our Governments always try and make these False Promises during elections like :
  • ~"I will do this for you if you vote for me"
  • ~"I will do that for you if vote for me"
These promises are later mostly never Fullfilled by the Candidates. Sad Reality of our Political System. ~{China is a serious threat and we should not take it lightly}~

Mikel

Country flag
Bro I think so we need Start looking at alternative options at this point, look at indian brands like:
  • Lava.
  • Micromax.
  • iball.
  • Jio.
  • LYF.
  • Intex.
  • Karbonn.
  • Onida
Also what about other mobile brands like:
  • Pixel by Google – United States.
  • iPhone by Apple – United States.
  • Nokia – Finland.
  • Samsung – South Korea.
  • LG – South Korea.
  • Sony – Japan.
  • Panasonic – Japan.
  • BlackBerry – Canada
The above are not Chinese brands but the above Brands are quite expensive too. Especially iphones which are very expensive.

Anyways the problem is why will people in India buy these brands when you have Chinese brands with equal/nearly equal specs to big brands like Samsung etc? That is unfortunate. In my family also ,I ,My mother, Father, Uncle all use Chinese Phones because of mainly how Cheap they tend to be.
LG has closed down their smartphone division. Apart from Samsung and perhaps Pixel (which has terrible aftersales support in most regions of India) there aren't any good non-Chinese alternatives available. I've been sticking with Samsung for over 6 years now and I'm bored with it.

Super Flanker

Country flag
Aren't they trying to set up semi conductor factories in India? I think we have approached Taiwan for chip manufacturing. As usual we are late to the party but they are trying something.
Who is they here? Who is "~they~" trying to set up semi conductor Factories in India?

I think so you are talking about Taiwan. I think so that there were negotiations going on for this between Taiwan and India in December 2021~{Last year}~

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
I just wish we should have completely refused to send our athletes in those games. Diplomatic boycott is just a small step & I don't even want to call it a step as it won't make China feel anything. Total boycott of the games should have happened. Who cares about diplomat attending these games or not? Nobody would give a damn about this. India completely boycotting the games & as a Chinese neighbor would have been a total humiliation for Chinese. Another MEA lollypop this
let's not forget, it's just one player from India who is going for this year's winter olympics.

fooLIam

Boycotting Winter olympics or burning Chinki flags is just symbolism.

It GOI really wants to get back at China, stop importing from them. The trade between India-China rose to over 100 billion $ last year, despite tensions. A complete embargo on Chinki goods (with exception to essential electronic componenets), will hurt the Chinks much more, than mere symbolism of boycotting the Olympics.
Electrol politics Brata, nothing can be done. If complete embargo is imposed now than prices will increase which will affect voting season which coming now. Mango man does not care about these embargo,politics , chines aggression etc.

Kumata

let's not forget, it's just one player from India who is going for this year's winter olympics.
Poor guy...

GoI need to get out of diplomatic demarches IMO...Not sure what are the option but if chinkas themselves are politicising these games than its only imperative that we payback in double or triple measure... But.... Again... That'd a pipe dream with Babus at MEA...

XR SAM

Country flag
We like to get slapped and humiliated by our enemies until the slap progesses to Kick due to our inaction and indifference..

Brahma Chellaney (@Chellaney) Tweeted:
What does it say about India's approach that it first endorsed the 2022 Winter Olympics (dubbed "Genocide Games") and only at the last minute announced a boycott of the Olympics' ceremonies after China delivered a real kick in the teeth by feting a "killer" PLA officer as a hero?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Poor guy...

GoI need to get out of diplomatic demarches IMO...Not sure what are the option but if chinkas themselves are politicising these games than its only imperative that we payback in double or triple measure... But.... Again... That'd a pipe dream with Babus at MEA...
Ultimately Olympics as a concept itself is about symbolism, symbolic dissent at a symbolic event. news reports i saw day before yesterday, there was no snow behind the reporter outside the stadium area(not the news report posted below) . i suspect only snow that is available at the event is all artificial snow. this event is already marred in enough controversy.

if we notice, there is snow on the surrounding hills

1643965080012.png

This is south korea winter olympics 2018
1643965230993.png

ym888

Ultimately Olympics as a concept itself is about symbolism, symbolic dissent at a symbolic event. news reports i saw day before yesterday, there was no snow behind the reporter outside the stadium area(not the news report posted below) . i suspect only snow that is available at the event is all artificial snow. this event is already marred in enough controversy.

if we notice, there is snow on the surrounding hills

View attachment 135802

This is south korea winter olympics 2018
View attachment 135803

There is a lack of knowledge about winter snow sports in India.

Since the first use of artificial snow at the 1980 Winter Olympics in Lake Placid, vancouver, Sochi and Pyeongchang have used it extensively.

First of all, the snow character of artificial snow resort is single and stable. For the public, the natural snow resort environment is beautiful, the snow is soft, not only can ski play, but also very suitable for sightseeing. But for the Olympic Games, the most basic requirement is that athletes compete in fair and just conditions.

Therefore, in order to meet the fairness of the event, the snow cover characteristics of the snowfield should be single and stable, so as to ensure that athletes from different parts of the world can enjoy stable and fair track conditions regardless of the starting order and competition time.

ym888

LG has closed down their smartphone division. Apart from Samsung and perhaps Pixel (which has terrible aftersales support in most regions of India) there aren't any good non-Chinese alternatives available. I've been sticking with Samsung for over 6 years now and I'm bored with it.
Maybe you could try using a Japanese brand if you're too nationalistic.

I don't care about the brand of any country, as long as it is within my ability to pay

Maybe one day I will use Indian brand phones

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Maybe you could try using a Japanese brand if you're too nationalistic.

I don't care about the brand of any country, as long as it is within my ability to pay

Maybe one day I will use Indian brand phones
Lagao lagao ghaw pe namak lagao
Tumhare achievements ke bare me jo baat ho rahi hai

Hari Sud

Country flag
Now the word is out; thanks to Australian news organization, Chinese lost too many soldiers in Galwan River clash two years back. They have, including their leader have been telling a lie about casualties. Their Global Times propaganda including attempt to mislead defence channels including this forum has failed. Let us be confident in ourselves and our own information system, and delete them.

‘it has been pretty well known that Chinese conscript soldiers who are forced to go to the snowy mountains against their will, in fact are pussycats. They can use loud horn propaganda but are no match to patriotic Indian soldiers.

Chinese have been throwing a lot of money at their Armed forces building and copying Western and Russian hardware but of second or third rate quality; hence soldiers are not confident if it will work in the battle. ….. Surprisingly it is a lame excuse for not capturing Taiwan or pickup more fights in all regions bordering China.

Bravo, Indian soldiers who showed them their fist in Ladakh and in Arunachal Pradesh.